Dienolone/DMZ/Test Log

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really looking forward to this run. I noticed a few weeks ago Sparkss attempted this same run but the Dien sides were rough on him. Having used Trest, NPP, and Tren, I’m not super concerned with sides, but we’ll see.

I’m starting at modest doses.

Test @ 250mg/week

Dienolone @ 350mg/week (adjust ^ as necessary even up to 600/week)

Dymethazine @ 30mg/day (adjust to 45 possibly)

I am recomping. I’m not in a hurry to put on size, I have lowered my bf considerably and put on 10 pounds in the last 3 months. I just returned from 11 months off after a severe wrist injury.
Bloat has not been an issue since my carbs stay low. I will need to push my carbs up a little on this run though to feed the DMZ. I have a tendency to wake up at 2am and crush 6 granola bars if I don’t keep them up.

I may add 15-20mg of injectable Msten(never really touched my liver enzymes on the last run)

I will probably add some T3 if I feel Anabolic enough and want to keep leaning out. Maybe a little Clen.

S4 could make its way into the last 4
-6 weeks too.

Currently running 1.25mg Letro daily(I aromatize heavily)
Nolva at 10mg/day - swapping to Raloxifene in 2 weeks.
Prami on hand as always. Especially for Dienolone. Dose will be .1-.8 depending on how horny my gf is that day and if I experience any additional bloating or nipple sensitivity.

I mainly keep carbs to pre and post workout time’s later in the day. Shoot for 300grams protein every day. I will up my carbs over the next few weeks most likely. Fats are maybe 15-20% tops...

I’m 39-6’3-230lbs. Not at my biggest at all(I was 259 beginning of 2017) but I want to be really lean when I start bulking in September. And I know I can put size on if I need to after Summer. It sucks being as small as I am right now, but I need to focus on conditioning for now, bulking is so much easier starting from low bf.

Come along with me on my journey! I’m open to experimentation leading to my own demise, so suggestions welcome!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
52873F93-6C76-4295-BBF4-CB42FA7063A1.JPG

Last week after Trest cleared so I dropped a few lbs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright. Pulled the trigger. 15mg DMZ suspended in liquid solution. 1ml(100mg) Dienolone, 1/2ml (125mg) Test E.
Instant pip, hoping this isn’t due to my second vial of Dien sitting in my mailbox in Arizona in 105 degrees for 4 days...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it guys! I’ll try to keep it interesting...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
You're looking fit already! :)

And yea, if you already have experience with tren, then dien will be a walk in the park for ya. I got every side that has been known for a 19-nor LOL.

I also have some T3 for possibly adding once I get into my post-cycle cut.

For the DMZ it definitely responded much better for me when I ate more, especially the carbs (but not crazy, like carbs only or anything). I also noticed more progress if I ate again closer to bed time.

For liver support for the DMZ I just posted my labs in my log thread. All my markers were within range, that test being done the day after my last DMZ dose. So you should be good to go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the DMZ it definitely responded much better for me when I ate more, especially the carbs (but not crazy, like carbs only or anything). I also noticed more progress if I ate again closer to bed time.

go.
I’m very lucky that I’ve found an eating strategy that works for both bulking and cutting. I’ve never followed the old school thinking of “no carbs at night” or any of that nonsense. I’ve never had a huge appetite, except for at night. So rather than force food down all day and gorge at night, I’ve followed somewhat of an IF approach. But modified for me. Carbs mainly pre and post training but I may add a few more feedings per day for this run... I’m psyched for the possibly synergistic nutrient partitioning potential of this combo. I’ll throw a significant amount more carbs than usual at it, and try to put on a good amount while leaning up a little. If I notice I’m fully bulking, I’ll add T3 and go from there, but I’m betting, unless I’m super sloppy on diet(which I never am) I’ll put on a solid amount of weight and maybe drop a few % in bf. Shoot high, I guess??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3.

Weight: 230
Up zero pounds.

Aggression is definitely up a little. And I enjoyed my training more than usual. Could have stayed and kept going for another hour. Pump was fantastic and is just now seeming to wear off 2 hours later.
Today was chest and triceps, front delts...
—-Since I just started training again full time (after a procedure and injections in my wrist)end of February, I’m doing more of a push/pull/legs split to get back into shape and build some strength back up. Being 6’3, after another 3-4 months, I’ll likely end up with this routine:
Chest/Back
Legs
Shoulders, Bis, Tris.
Off
Legs
Repeat.

BP seems higher, and mild headaches come and go. Gonna jump on bp support, and see if my doc can warrant a mild beta blocker as well. Also upped my water intake. Nothing to report yet, but I’m certain things will get fun the next 5-10 days.

-Dosed 100mg Dienolone Ace
-20mg Dymethazine in liquid solution
-1.25 Letro
-10mg Nolva

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2914.JPG

Before Pic(Day 3)
I will have an after pic around July 15th.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kicking around the idea of everyday injections @70mg. Putting me just over 500/week. I have time to decide after this week. I feel like crap today which maybe unrelated. Fueled Passion has a lot to say about Dien as he ran it all the way to 1k/week. Said daily injections were better and easier to manage sides. Any thoughts? I’ll wait to see how 350 treats me for this week first, I have never done ed injections, seems like a waste but I don’t mind pinning more often though...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:
Still chilling at 20mg DMZ, lethargic and nauseated all day, no need to push it to 45 just yet. See how I’m feeling tomorrow after a good nights sleep. I’m hoping by day 7, I see my libido return to 2/3 of what it is on Trest. That stuff is just incredible for sex drive and I fear I’ve been spoiled using it so much the last 2 years. Nothing gives me that drive quite the same. Gonna get some more Prami in the Mail by Friday and might dose .25 at bedtime so the Mrs doesn’t think something’s wrong.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:
No placebo, everything is kicking in. My first chest and tricep workout on day 3, it’s like I never lost my pump, amazing gains from that session. DMZ is hungry, my little bit of nausea cleared up around 4 pm yesterday and I literally ate nonstop until 10pm, I was up 4.5 lbs and this morning right back down to 230 again. And I’m starving, which I never am this early in the AM. If I’m going to wake up this lean and dry, I have no problem doubling my carb intake and adding a smidge of T3. It may help if I bring up my dose of Dien later, to mitigate sides. (From what I’ve read, I have no experience with this).

I took:
100mg Dienolone
15mg DMZ (15mg at 3pm later today)
125mg Test E
15mg Nolva
0.625 Letro

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
30mg of DMZ wore me out, I couldnt even imagine 45 mg. What brand Dien are you running? Any BP sides?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on my feet all day for work in 2017 on 20mg dmz/20mg Msten. No lethargy at all with Test/Trest.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m using Pure Research Oils (no relation to Pure Oils)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Extra Water and aspirin always help. But if I go over 155/90, I get on a beta blocker or CCB. Hasn’t happened in a while though. Not a stim junkie so that helps too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking I’m going to keep DMZ at 30mg/day and play with Dien dosage. Seems like the more comfortable and also more effective route.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:
Appetite is fantastic. I’m eating 1k more calories per day than usual and not gaining scale weight yet so I’m ok with it. Appetite is my biggest problem getting over 250lbs. I recall every time force feeding the majority of the day and having shortness of breath just from eating. Hopefully it stays like this and I’ll work on some size while a DHT is on board. Also ordered T3 which I have never used. Seems like something I’m missing out on for bulking or cutting. Clen treats my bp terribly.

30mg DMZ
15 mg Nolva
.625 Letro

Training Legs tonight. Pumps literally aren’t leaving me post workout. Biceps and Lats are appearing to be the size they were pumped post workout yesterday. This combo hasn’t touched strength yet, but I’m certain rounding my first training cycle, strength is about to go way up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got 2 Ralox, S4, T3, and Prami on the way to me USPS Priority. Until my guy starts carrying Ralox, I’m taking advantage of another RC company that offers 5 RC’s for $100. Cheapest I’ve ever seen and I can’t find any negative reviews on them at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upped Dien to 125mg EOD. No sides to speak of on day 7. This will put me over 400/week which is just barely into its sweeter spot supposedly. If it feels good in another week. I’ll bump to 525/week and I don’t see any reason to go higher than that for the next 8 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would keep your DMZ where it is like you planned if you want appetite to stay high - hard to eat if the liver gets working hard and I find DMZ will start to do that around 45mg. Pretty safe, but hunger will start getting impacted for me there.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would keep your DMZ where it is like you planned if you want appetite to stay high - hard to eat if the liver gets working hard and I find DMZ will start to do that around 45mg. Pretty safe, but hunger will start getting impacted for me there.
That’s pretty much my thoughts. SD at just 10mg destroys my appetite. My appetite is fantastic right now and even on just day 7, I’m certain 30 is plenty while I’m letting Dienolone do it’s thing too...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just checking, but is anyone interested in me continuing this log? I’m hoping that this week it will start to get interesting. Plus I’m changing ancillaries and adding T3 too.

I probably will anyways because it’s helping me remember what day/dosage/injection rotation I’m on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see what the dien does for you- not enough info out there on it!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gutterpump and Fueled Passion seem to think it’s legit as hell, and I usually listen to those 2 guys. So far, I’m fuller and more aggressive, but it’s only day 8 and barely at 400/mg last week

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see what the dien does for you- not enough info out there on it!
I second this, curious about how the compound works, and also how the DMZ affects your strength.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was rough. I’ve only been getting 6-7 hours sleep lately, being on TRT, that’s usually fine for me, my energy is fantastic , but it’s been catching up to me lately, training hard, etc. Day 7 I only slept 5.5 hours and I was like a zombie yesterday. Picked up my kids after work, and usually don’t train most the days I have them, but we were able to get them a membership last week to get into my gym. They are only 10 and 12 but are such freaks, no one would ever question their age(I think 14 is the age) I’d never stick them in the child care there, it’s like a preschool there. No reason to miss workouts when they are with me 2-3 days a week now, since they love the idea of going to the gym with me. Plus I slept over 9 hours last night. My gf is in the Coast Guard Reserve so it’s just me and my kids plus 2 boys also all weekend, but now I can train this weekend and any future weekend and bring all of em with me. (Hers are younger and go to the child care)

I’m ready for these compounds to start helping with jumps in strength, but I’m not seeing anything drastic yet. Most definitely seeing fullness and muscle density, pumps, and gains, but only halfway through my 2nd rotation and I think there’s other variables in play here, such as sleep.

Anyone have any advice to really get my strength up the next 4 weeks? After taking 90% off the gym in 2017, I’ve really only been back at this for 5 months, so maybe I’m being unrealistic about my strength, especially with stress and sleep beating my nervous system down a bit.

I’m still on a simple split:
Chest Triceps Front Delts
Back Biceps Rear and Medial Delts
Legs

I respond pretty well to higher reps, especially on legs and back. I rarely go under 10 reps for very much for anything. I utilize drop sets a lot, especially when trying to move forward with strength. Thinking I need to switch up my training style or possibly start being more realistic about my progress in strength and keep pushin forward. It’s embarrassing the kind of weight I’m moving currently and I’m not a small guy, so I feel like it looks even stranger.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was rough. I’ve only been getting 6-7 hours sleep lately, being on TRT, that’s usually fine for me, my energy is fantastic , but it’s been catching up to me lately, training hard, etc. Day 7 I only slept 5.5 hours and I was like a zombie yesterday. Picked up my kids after work, and usually don’t train most the days I have them, but we were able to get them a membership last week to get into my gym. They are only 10 and 12 but are such freaks, no one would ever question their age(I think 14 is the age) I’d never stick them in the child care there, it’s like a preschool there. No reason to miss workouts when they are with me 2-3 days a week now, since they love the idea of going to the gym with me. Plus I slept over 9 hours last night. My gf is in the Coast Guard Reserve so it’s just me and my kids plus 2 boys also all weekend, but now I can train this weekend and any future weekend and bring all of em with me. (Hers are younger and go to the child care)

I’m ready for these compounds to start helping with jumps in strength, but I’m not seeing anything drastic yet. Most definitely seeing fullness and muscle density, pumps, and gains, but only halfway through my 2nd rotation and I think there’s other variables in play here, such as sleep.

Anyone have any advice to really get my strength up the next 4 weeks? After taking 90% off the gym in 2017, I’ve really only been back at this for 5 months, so maybe I’m being unrealistic about my strength, especially with stress and sleep beating my nervous system down a bit.

I’m still on a simple split:
Chest Triceps Front Delts
Back Biceps Rear and Medial Delts
Legs

I respond pretty well to higher reps, especially on legs and back. I rarely go under 10 reps for very much for anything. I utilize drop sets a lot, especially when trying to move forward with strength. Thinking I need to switch up my training style or possibly start being more realistic about my progress in strength and keep pushin forward. It’s embarrassing the kind of weight I’m moving currently and I’m not a small guy, so I feel like it looks even stranger.
Book of methods by Louie Simmons. Just bought that book a few weeks ago and it has been solid gold for me. All numbers going up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Book of methods by Louie Simmons. Just bought that book a few weeks ago and it has been solid gold for me. All numbers going up.
Killer, thanks bro. I need it right now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just checking, but is anyone interested in me continuing this log? I’m hoping that this week it will start to get interesting. Plus I’m changing ancillaries and adding T3 too.

I probably will anyways because it’s helping me remember what day/dosage/injection rotation I’m on.
Yeah bro, I’m reading quietly in the background.....

Also interested in the dien

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro, I’m reading quietly in the background.....

Also interested in the dien
Well I like it so far. I’m approaching 450mg/week and no real sides to speak of. I’m thinking it’s not too drastic of a drug at moderate doses, which I why I almost always pair with a potent DHT.

Seems like something I’d cruise on for sure, like Trestolone.

But I’m only on day 10 now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This book is gold, but it’s not what OP is looking for - yet. He just said he’s using a very traditional bro split and rarely goes under 10 reps, employing hypertrophy tricks like dropsets while talking about strength.

Can you imagine what’s gonna happen if he tries to immediately apply the Max Effort method & work up to a 1RM Anderson squat from pins??? He’s gonna spit a disc or pull an adductor, etc hot out the gates.

I am not trying to sound condescending - Matthersby trains in the style he knows and loves. What I mean to say is that there are simpler, safer methods for him to transition towards a strength emphasis than the Westside Conjugate approach, which takes a multi-year approach to peak powerlifting performance. Right now, something as simple as the Texas Method could be huge to take him to a new base of strength over several months that he could then apply when he transitions back to a hypertrophy focus.

You may still wanna buy the book though - Louie is the man.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This book is gold, but it’s not what OP is looking for - yet. He just said he’s using a very traditional bro split and rarely goes under 10 reps, employing hypertrophy tricks like dropsets while talking about strength.

Can you imagine what’s gonna happen if he tries to immediately apply the Max Effort method & work up to a 1RM Anderson squat from pins??? He’s gonna spit a disc or pull an adductor, etc hot out the gates.

I am not trying to sound condescending - Matthersby trains in the style he knows and loves. What I mean to say is that there are simpler, safer methods for him to transition towards a strength emphasis than the Westside Conjugate approach, which takes a multi-year approach to peak powerlifting performance. Right now, something as simple as the Texas Method could be huge to take him to a new base of strength over several months that he could then apply when he transitions back to a hypertrophy focus.

You may still wanna buy the book though - Louie is the man.
10-4. I’m just high on the personal gains lol. But yes, different approaches.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Ya, after a year off, I just want to see my strength back where it was, and it’s stagnating oddly, even though my muscle growth is not at all. Which makes sense since nervous system takes longer to train than muscle takes to grow on AAS. It’s frustrating

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try incorporating some “over-warmups” on your big barbell moves for the day - this is when you hit singles up to about 10% more than you plan to do your work sets at to potentiate the overall work you can do.

Example:

You can bench 225 for 3 sets of 8-10 reps. But instead of warming up to 185 & jumping to 225, you would hit say 215x3, 235x2, & 250x1, then drop down and now hit 225 for 3x10 easier than if you’d never primed your nervous system.

This lets you touch a bit heavier loads without getting into the strain (and fatigue) that the Max Effort method imposes. You don’t spend a lot of time on it; it’s part of the warmup and shouldn’t gas you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to do this!! I was honestly thinking of doing something along these lines. I read about this several years back, I think they were referencing barbell curls. It’s a “maximum fiber recruiter” or something? They were saying if you keep stagnating curls in the 10-12 range and you’ve been stuck at 9 for more than two workouts, say with 100. You do one less heavy warmup set and jump to 125 for just a handful and drop back to 100, briefly after. Your nervous system is ready to recruit more fibers since the heavy set just happened, and all of a sudden 100 is a piece of cake.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Look up post-activation potentiation, or PAP. Works on every lift, provided you don’t blow your wad on the heavier lift of course.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12.
Bros, I’m losing weight. I’ve been hovering around 228-230. Water weight is non existent. My appetite has been a little funky lately but shouldn’t I have some water weight at least? Thinking I may take the Dien up to 150mg EOD for sure since its not giving me sides. I’m not expecting huge gains or anything but wet(ish) compounds hit me hard typically. I just keep getting leaner, harder and more vascular so I know none of my gear is bunk. Plus aggression is definitely up. Too many variables. But I’m not far in yet so maybe things will kick in more. I dunno

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 12.
Bros, I’m losing weight. I’ve been hovering around 228-230. Water weight is non existent. My appetite has been a little funky lately but shouldn’t I have some water weight at least? Thinking I may take the Dien up to 150mg EOD for sure since its not giving me sides. I’m not expecting huge gains or anything but wet(ish) compounds hit me hard typically. I just keep getting leaner, harder and more vascular so I know none of my gear is bunk. Plus aggression is definitely up. Too many variables. But I’m not far in yet so maybe things will kick in more. I dunno
‘I’m getting leaner, harder and more vascular’ - doesn’t sound all bad bro lol

You still eating 1,000 above normal? Sounds like your gonna have to bump that up.....