First Sarms Cycle

vibin

Awards
Hey everyone i'm french my english is no that good but i'll try my best to ask you guys some questions hopefully you guys can answer, this community looks very hepfull!

I'm a male 80kg 184cm

so i just bought 'KONG' from medfitrx and i just started it today, it's a 5 sarms compound it has :

MK2866 : 25mg

GW501516: 20mg

MK677 : 15mg

LGD4033 : 10mg

RAD140 : 6mg

first question : for now i plan taking 1 caps every day for 1 month, i heard it's better to go for 2 month for maximizing the results, so my question do i need to do a PTC after the 1 month or 2 month and which one? (i heard about HCGenerate, is this good?)

2 : can i stack this with a pre workout with dmha and alpha yo in it? (arez white)

Thanks for answering!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not a beginner cycle for sure. I don’t think there’s much benefit to stacking so many SARMS, and you could’ve probably gotten good first time results by just running one of them.

You have three different suppressive compounds in your there so your natural test levels will start dropping quickly. I would run a 2 week pct with clomid if your going to run that for a month, 4 week pct if you run it for 2 months.

I don’t know much about those preworkout but generally, yes. You can take your preworkouts, postworkouts, creatine, whatever. All that stuff is fine to continue using on cycle.

And some people here will say your crazy for not having a test base.

Good luck ~ bonne chance

vibin

Awards
Ok thanks for the answer, some people say that it dont need a PTC for running this cycle 1 month, some says that i need one, well i'll go for one then to be sure, where can i get clomid safely? i found this site PharmacyMall 30 caps 38€

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your reasoning for taking that product?
How old are you?

What is your experience lifting?
Diet?
Body Fat Percentage?

It's PCT - Post Cycle Therapy. I'm just going to assume you're dyslexic like me, and knew that. Please say yes.
I think that product is a bad idea. A very bad idea, and most definitely not a first cycle for anyone, not even a second.

The overlap on those things is ridiculous. MK2866 will mess up your lipids bad alone, as will the LGD4033. The MK677 will more than likely give you bloat and water retention for starters. RAD140 might cause some aggression. More than one will cause back pumps as well. The GW501516 has been associated with at least accelerating cancer in a study or two. Combine that with a growth hormone secretagogue (MK677)...

You sure you want to put that in your body?
What's your goal? Where would you go after this 'cycle'?
Hcgenerate is made by that guy who told you no PCT is required. It's a bad idea too.

You should probably stay natty and get yourself a decent program, diet, sleep, and support sups.
Maybe even a natural anabolic.

vibin

Awards
26 years old 4 years lifting and i'm at a point where i'm stagnating with a good diet, i did some research on sarms, and found this product with these 5 sarms i looked for each sarms and the dosage seems to be good, people recommended me this product and i heard good things about it that's why i bought it, i kinda want to finish the bottle since i paid 100bucks i dont think it's that dangerous if i run for 1 month, yes it's my first cycle i could have go for just one sarms to know how my body react to it i know.., i'm actually day 2 and no side effects for now, i have a strict diet my body is burning calory a lot i'm ectomorph so i need to eat a LOT and good food to have gains, my goal for now is to try it just for 1 month and see how it feels, your message kinda scared me 'justhere4comm' but thannk you for your experience, i'm new into that and it's always nice to see peeps giving advice, and no i'm not dyslexic, so a PCT is 100% required if i run this product for 1 month?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Run a solo compound as first cycle. Just to see how you react.
Otc pct might be ok for solo run, depends on person.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's your goal for this cycle?

vibin

Awards
My goal for this 1 month cycle is too get some gains, without loosing it after with a good diet, should i do PCT then for this 1 month with KONG?

vibin

Awards
I do 1 month because i'm new into it and i just want to see how i react to it, if this end good i'll probably not buy anymore 5sarms already stacked and go for 1 sarms or 2

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would run 25mg clomid alongside it to keep test levels normal throughout, then continue 2 more weeks after your cycle ends. You won't get shut down, so you shouldn't lose any gains.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I would run 25mg clomid alongside it to keep test levels normal throughout, then continue 2 more weeks after your cycle ends. You won't get shut down, so you shouldn't lose any gains.
You’re really adamant about running Clomid during cycle are you? I’d like to try it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re really adamant about running Clomid during cycle are you? I’d like to try it
Trust me I did a LOT of research, hours and hours of searching different forums before trying it, and my conclusion was that everyone who tried it, claimed it worked and everyone who did NOT recommend it never tried it.

So I decided to go for it and it worked for me as well.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Trust me I did a LOT of research, hours and hours of searching different forums before trying it, and my conclusion was that everyone who tried it, claimed it worked and everyone who did NOT recommend it never tried it.

So I decided to go for it and it worked for me as well.
Does the dose of clomid depend on the substance you are running?

I’m interested in this subject now, going to be running halo next month.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do a one month pct. I buy my clomid on peptide websites. you should research different sites. Im also curious on the on cycle clomid though

bstrong77

Awards
Please do not run this cycle as a first, just run one of these sarms and get bloodwork done to see what it does with your liver and kidneys.
If it isn't too harsh on you, you can allways decide to run KONG later. You will definitely need a PCT, 6 mg RAD140 alone had the potential to almost shut you down completely. Please be careful, cause this is a monster of a stack (if it really contains everything it says it does, cause I highly doubt that).

vibin

Awards
I'll run this cycle im actually at day 3 and yesterday i probably did my best workout since long time crazy back biceps workout, it's actually scary how this is working well, i'll just run this 1 month and do a pct with clomid just after, do you guys know a good site that sell clomid and ship in france? thanks all for the advice

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll run this cycle im actually at day 3 and yesterday i probably did my best workout since long time crazy back biceps workout, it's actually scary how this is working well, i'll just run this 1 month and do a pct with clomid just after, do you guys know a good site that sell clomid and ship in france? thanks all for the advice
Most sites that sell SARMS also sell clomid.

vibin

Awards
if you could recommend me a good one in pm that would be cool

vibin

Awards
What you guys think about this product for a PCT "HCgenerate" people are recommending this stuff for a mini PCT (1month cycle) over clomid

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
What you guys think about this product for a PCT "HCgenerate" people are recommending this stuff for a mini PCT (1month cycle) over clomid
Stop listening to other forums. They sell that stuff to make money, not to help you.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sh1t aint gonna bring your levels back

vibin

Awards
Ok i will go for clomid then, for 1 month cycle my PCT will be 2 week at 25mg per day right?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SARMS don’t lower LH and FSH, so isn’t one month of clomid after only one month of SARMS a little excessive? For that reason, a shorter pct might suffice.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion there’s no reason not to run a full month pct. it can’t hurt

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion there’s no reason not to run a full month pct. it can’t hurt

vibin

Awards
Ok i'll run for 1 month, after that testosterone level get back to normal right?

vibin

Awards
Hey guys 6 days in and no side effects for now with Kong, someone recommended me armistine for pct what do you guys think about armistine anyone tried it? It's lighter than clomid maybe a better solution for 1 month cycle?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It's called arimistane my bad
Arimistane is not a pct its marketed as an ai but it doesnt touch estrogen on any cycle. You need to research more. Pct would be clomid nolva or torem

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimistane is good for nothing. If you want an OTC AI, get Letrone.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best OTC AI on the market is LETRONE.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys 6 days in and no side effects for now with Kong, someone recommended me armistine for pct what do you guys think about armistine anyone tried it? It's lighter than clomid maybe a better solution for 1 month cycle?
Keep us updated every few days. All these Sarms stacked together in one pill will make for some interesting posts! But the conservative side of me advises you don’t run it. Your lipids are going to really take a hit with so many sarms all at once at high dosages.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's called arimistane my bad
You need something prescription strength for post cycle therapy because after running all these different Sarms at high dosages you will probably be completely shut down.

vibin

Awards
I dont think i'll be shutdown, i'm actually at days 8 i can really start to feel the difference, no side effects everything is good for now, i ordered clomid 25mg gonna take it for 1 month after the last caps, i'll keep you guys update but for now everything is so good

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean you don’t think you’ll shut down? If you didn’t that would mean everything that you took was fake. Every real compound shuts you down. Since your only doing a month which in my opinion isn’t really worth much. Sarms and most other anabolics are usually ran from 2-3+ Months.after the month you’ll probably feel less super than you felt on cycle. Probably be more tired, and low libido. Just do the serm pct and you’ll most likely be fine. Next time run a compound for longer. And don’t buy mixed products till your more experienced. You can run anabolics the right way. It is a lot safer and more efficient

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But have fun right now while enhanced. Make the best out of it. Nothing beats the feeling of being on cycle.

vibin

Awards
3 week with Kong still no side effecti just noticed a very little gyneco with my boobs but nothing big, I gained ~2kg, I have my libido and everything, will I be shutdown soon?

vibin

Awards
I received my clomid 30 tabs, 25mg from sunrise in India, anyone know this laboratory if it's legit?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldnt feel too shut down until you stop the sarms since your only doing a month.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopfully its legit. I heard serms usually are

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if they’re legit but it’s bad business to sell fake product because you obviously won’t have repeat customers.

People rarely report feeling the effects of shutdown while taking sarms, with the exception of lgd for some reason.