MK and fat loss

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In your experience, what kind of fat loss have you guys seen by adding MK to your arsenal? Beyond that of regular dieting and exercise. I have seen great results with ALCAR, like double your baseline loss, but thinking of adding in some MK to my test/ clen/ S23/ ALCAR stack.

Or would you say CJC WITH DAC would be better?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you to have inject alcar? Ive heard its very low oral bio availability. Then I seen people say they take liquid oral alcar.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took it orally with good results. Bought the raw powder and mixed it in with my pre workout drink consisting of ALCAR, agmatine sulfate and citrulline malate. BEST PUMPS EVER with this pre plus epistane. The skin on my bicepts felt like it was ripping and this is with little to no carbs, creatine or anything else..

I also turned my coworker on to alcar and he went from losing 1lb per week to 2.5lbs with no other changes in diet or routine. I think he took 2 grams per day.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I have a phobia of needles. Ive been told alcar is 3 times stronger than gw or sr9009.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took it orally with good results. Bought the raw powder and mixed it in with my pre workout drink consisting of ALCAR, agmatine sulfate and citrulline malate. BEST PUMPS EVER with this pre plus epistane. The skin on my bicepts felt like it was ripping and this is with little to no carbs, creatine or anything else..

I also turned my coworker on to alcar and he went from losing 1lb per week to 2.5lbs with no other changes in diet or routine. I think he took 2 grams per day.
I love citrulline+agmatine for pumps. I’ll have to look into alcar; it seems to be getting some hype lately.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
B

Brenwad

Awards
Anybody else worried about the typical gh sides appearing as result of long term km use?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome. I have a phobia of needles. Ive been told alcar is 3 times stronger than gw or sr9009.
I don't know about all that, I DO know from real world experience that it works well and there are, I wanna say, thousands of positive reviews on amazon for the various alcar supplements.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody else worried about the typical gh sides appearing as result of long term km use?
I think guys that end up looking like bigfoot silva use a LOT of GH for a LONG time. I'm not sure if MK could do this at normal doses, guess there is a slight chance though, if you are really susceptible to that sort of thing.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could do both, if it would be worth it. What dosages would you recommend?
The dose to hit with dac is 6 mcg/kg e5d. There is a nice study done on dosing on a large enough population. It includes graphs and all for different dosings. 60 mcg/kg is the sweet spot.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, and I used Mk for app 5 months. I think it helped. Hard to say as the igf increase is small. 40% in my case. Mk combined with Alphamax xt helped me a lot in reverse dieting and then transitioning into a bulk. Didn't gain much fat in the reverse phase.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, and I used Mk for app 5 months. I think it helped. Hard to say as the igf increase is small. 40% in my case. Mk combined with Alphamax xt helped me a lot in reverse dieting and then transitioning into a bulk. Didn't gain much fat in the reverse phase.
Did you notice increased hunger with MK like others have reported? You THINK it helped? LOL I'm not sure if I like the way that sounds

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m almost 3 weeks into mk and I’ve lost about 4 pounds but I’ve only really been making an effort to cut for the last 10 days. I’m pretty happy with losing 4 lbs in 10 days, especially considering I drank 6-8 craft beers a day for 5 of those days. The fact that I lost any weight at all when I was drinking 1,200 calories of beer says something. And the only working out I do right now is a couple leg lifts once a week and some long walks a few times a week.

And I know that it definitely is helping me heal from my injury because I’ve suffered this same injury before and I’m improving faster this time.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you notice increased hunger with MK like others have reported? You THINK it helped? LOL I'm not sure if I like the way that sounds
Ok, so her's the rundown:

Hunger definitely yes. But it's not "real" hunger. Real hunger is when your body needs energy, this is a different feeling. You don't feel the need for energy but still have a tingling sensation to eat. lol can't find a better way to describe it. I tried cutting with it and it's a no go. If you are a masochist yes, otherwise don't do it.

Re results: you know, 40 to 50% increase in IGF is not a lot at all, so that's why it's hard to gauge results. It raised my IGF from 170 to 230. That's a small increase. It's something that you run for an extended period of time, like 1 year and in such a way slowly accumulate results. If you want real and aas kind of results from gh/igf then you need GRHP's as they don't really cap out dose wise so soon as Mk does. Mk more than 25mg's doesn't make sense. It's going to raise IGF by max 50% and that's it no matter what. GHRP's on the other hand can raise igf much higher. From 170, for instance, to 500. As I said, Mk 25mg's ed + cjc dac 60 mcg/kg e5d. That's what I would do and will do one day. It's definitely something to consider for pct. Even in smaller doses of cjc dac.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here, have a look at how much igf and at what dosages cjc releases:

zeg0030640970004.jpeg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Hunger definitely yes. But it's not "real" hunger. Real hunger is when your body needs energy, this is a different feeling. You don't feel the need for energy but still have a tingling sensation to eat. lol can't find a better way to describe it. I tried cutting with it and it's a no go. If you are a masochist yes, otherwise don't do it.

Re results: you know, 40 to 50% increase in IGF is not a lot at all, so that's why it's hard to gauge results. It raised my IGF from 170 to 230. That's a small increase. It's something that you run for an extended period of time, like 1 year and in such a way slowly accumulate results. If you want real and aas kind of results from gh/igf then you need GRHP's as they don't really cap out dose wise so soon as Mk does. Mk more than 25mg's doesn't make sense. It's going to raise IGF by max 50% and that's it no matter what. GHRP's on the other hand can raise igf much higher. From 170, for instance, to 500. As I said, Mk 25mg's ed + cjc dac 6 mcg/kg e5d. That's what I would do and will do one day. It's definitely something to consider for pct. Even in smaller doses of cjc dac.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm miserable when I'm hungry. I think I might go straight to CJC DAC and maybe some Ipamorelin and boom dose that before bed.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you to have inject alcar? Ive heard its very low oral bio availability. Then I seen people say they take liquid oral alcar.
You have to go IM or IV and it's a huge amount.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible to get injectable carnitine in a buffered solution. Night and day difference

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran IM carnitine once before. It was super painful! But I heard it was due to the solution I had not being buffered correctly.
I've hear the same, never done, and the price point even today is a bit steep.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could do both, if it would be worth it. What dosages would you recommend?
Well 10 mg CjcDAC EW and 25 mg mk677 ED is the recommended protocol for reaching highest GH levels.
But that can get a bit pricey.
5 mg DAC EW with mk677 25mg is going to cost less than kit of generic GH.

Sent from my LG-H901 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Re results: you know, 40 to 50% increase in IGF is not a lot at all, so that's why it's hard to gauge results. It raised my IGF from 170 to 230. That's a small increase. It's something that you run for an extended period of time, like 1 year and in such a way slowly accumulate results. If you want real and aas kind of results from gh/igf then you need GRHP's as they don't really cap out dose wise so soon as Mk does. Mk more than 25mg's doesn't make sense. It's going to raise IGF by max 50% and that's it no matter what. GHRP's on the other hand can raise igf much higher. From 170, for instance, to 500. As I said, Mk 25mg's ed + cjc dac 60 mcg/kg e5d. That's what I would do and will do one day. It's definitely something to consider for pct. Even in smaller doses of cjc dac.
Great post

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well 10 mg CjcDAC EW and 25 mg mk677 ED is the recommended protocol for reaching highest GH levels.
But that can get a bit pricey.
5 mg DAC EW with mk677 25mg is going to cost less than kit of generic GH.

Well judging from the study 125 mcg/kg produces the same results (same max output) as 60 mcg/kg. 125 mcg would be what you suggested: 10mg EW. The next milestone that makes sense in taking would be 250 mcg/kg. So it's 60mcg or 250mcg. But we should also consider cjc's half life. As even with a 4mg's e5d dose, due to saturation, you would eventually achieve 60mcg/kg. Then there is also the addition of a GHRH (Mk) to which we don't know how it would affect the cjc's mode of action regarding dosage/results.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well judging from the study 125 mcg/kg produces the same results (same max output) as 60 mcg/kg. 125 mcg would be what you suggested: 10mg EW. The next milestone that makes sense in taking would be 250 mcg/kg. So it's 60mcg or 250mcg. But we should also consider cjc's half life. As even with a 4mg's e5d dose, due to saturation, you would eventually achieve 60mcg/kg. Then there is also the addition of a GHRH (Mk) to which we don't know how it would affect the cjc's mode of action regarding dosage/results.
When I use DAC I run it like Any other slow ester. E3D.
Is that correct?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alcar is NOT acetyl l carnitine is my understanding. I belive it is similar to sr9009?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I use DAC I run it like Any other slow ester. E3D.
Is that correct?

I'm just going off of the graph I posted a few posts back. Check it out. There is a drop in igf at day 5/6. So that's why it makes sense to dose e5d. This is not cyp or ent :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
J Weight Loss 8
K Evomuse 3
Wimsicle Supplements 30
JN230 Evomuse 8