First Cycle DHEA-4

T

Tombear777

Awards
Im 25 years old 6’0 210 lbs and am currently benching 305, I’m going to be taking 300 mg of Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce a day and 40 mg of RPN Havoc a day for 8 weeks, I’m taking eradicate estrogen blockers and will be using a PCT after the 8 weeks is complete. Any advice for this cycle dosage and or other products would be much appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im 25 years old 6’0 210 lbs and am currently benching 305, I’m going to be taking 300 mg of Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce a day and 40 mg of RPN Havoc a day for 8 weeks, I’m taking eradicate estrogen blockers and will be using a PCT after the 8 weeks is complete. Any advice for this cycle dosage and or other products would be much appreciated.
What does a pct mean? If it's something they sell over the counter it's not a pct regardless of what the bttl says. Pct=serm, anything else is a addition to pct

T

Tombear777

Awards
The rep I was talking to told me to take a post cycle therapy (pct) drug after I was done with my 8 week Brutal 4ce cycle.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I believe what he means is are you prepared with a SERM? You’ll need a serm for that cycle and you might want to get an AI as well, even tho you might not need it but some people, including myself, can experience gyno on dht compounds such as Epistane. I would also recommend an on cycle support supplement

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The rep I was talking to told me to take a post cycle therapy (pct) drug after I was done with my 8 week Brutal 4ce cycle.
Ya you need a real pct, Clomid or nolva. Not something over the counter.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe what he means is are you prepared with a SERM? You’ll need a serm for that cycle and you might want to get an AI as well, even tho you might not need it but some people, including myself, can experience gyno on dht compounds such as Epistane. I would also recommend an on cycle support supplement
That's what I ment. And a ai for the tail end of pct is a good idea

T

Tombear777

Awards
The AI I’m taking is Eradicate and the the SERM I’m taking is Blackstone Labs PCTV, you guys are telling me that both of those are over the counter SERMs and AIs that will not work? Sorry I’m new to this and I’m just following the cycle instructions the Blackstone Labs rep told me to follow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The AI I’m taking is Eradicate and the the SERM I’m taking is Blackstone Labs PCTV, you guys are telling me that both of those are over the counter SERMs and AIs that will not work? Sorry I’m new to this and I’m just following the cycle instructions the Blackstone Labs rep told me to follow.
Nothing you mentioned was a serm. Those are herbal crap. They can be a addition to a serm. Nolva and Clomid are serms

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He was selling you stuff, not really giving advice. Check out the board sponsors and you can find what you need at a reasonable price

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take 4 dhea spaced as evenly as possible throughout day.

T

Tombear777

Awards
I have been and eating 150-200 grams of protein throughout the day. What the best DHEA 4 or DHEA 1 product you can buy right now? Blackstone Labs is over priced and under dosed it seems...

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think hi tech or olympus was best. But they're hard to find. Alpha gainz is what I use for 1 dhea 4 dhea now. They're transdermal.