anavar during TRT

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I came across some 50mg Anavar, I trust the source 100%.
I only have 50 tabs, so if I decide to run it will be for around 6 weeks. I cant do the cycle until after my 6 weeks bloodwork checkup for TRT (which is 100mg Test C per week). Got a few questions though, hoping y'all can help!

First off, for those that are anavar experienced, what has been the main side effects? Ive read tons of articles saying that it is pretty much sides friendly, but that's doubtful. I dont know exactly how androgenic Anavar is, and hoping it doesnt effect the prostate badly. My PSA pre-TRT was 1.0, which is decent, but since TRT converts to DHT and Estrogen, I'm worried that it may enlarge the ol' prostate. Anyone have any bad prostate sides from 'var? I'm guessing its very possible, especially with testosterone in the mix.

Also, what is the ideal duration for a anavar cycle with Test? Will 6 weeks be a decent run? I know the dosage could be higher, but 50mg x 50tabs is all I have. And would the 100mg/week Test be enough to keep any lethargy away?
I also have some LGD...whats yalls opinion on the best side effect free (mostly) out of those two? And would a stack like Anavar AND LGD be something to consider? I could run the anavar for 6 weeks, and LGD for 8 weeks, continuing it after stopping var to help solidify gains...just a thought. I know PCT isn't needed with TRT, but would something like running Kings Blood and/or Dermacrine be good after the cycle to help get libido, etc back and running? Or is that stuff not needed completely?

I wont have to do any more labs till 6 months...as long as my bloodwork coming up soon is good to go, thinking about starting the anavar (or LGD solo)...will that be plenty of time so it wont effect the labwork?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've probably already thought of this, but don't start the Anavar (or anything extra) until you get the results BACK and the Dr gives the thumbs up. There's always the possibility that he will order more blood work.

100mg Test per week is plenty for a Test base, otherwise it definitely wouldn't be enough for TRT.

6 weeks of Anavar would be a good run.
I'd do that, and not even mess with the LGD right now, personally.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wont have to do any more labs till 6 months...as long as my bloodwork coming up soon is good to go...

Yeah ill be waiting to see what the 6 weeks bloodwork says. Guess im just anxious to do a cycle! I was planning a DMZ run before I found out that I qualify for TRT last month. Ill be stashing away the DMZ though, too many sides. Punkrocker was posting about his low dosed DMZ cycle and it seemed to mess him up mentally and physically pretty bad, plus his bloodwork afterwards showed what it does to lipids! Though I know they will bounce back.
Ive just been reading so many posts about how anavar is pretty much side effect free, then I came across some a couple days ago...cant wait! But will as long as bloodwork is good, pretty sure my estrogen is high right now...the damn doc didnt prescribe me any anastrozole from the start of TRT. Ive just been 100mg test solo for now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wont have to do any more labs till 6 months...as long as my bloodwork coming up soon is good to go...

Yeah ill be waiting to see what the 6 weeks bloodwork says. Guess im just anxious to do a cycle! I was planning a DMZ run before I found out that I qualify for TRT last month. Ill be stashing away the DMZ though, too many sides. Punkrocker was posting about his low dosed DMZ cycle and it seemed to mess him up mentally and physically pretty bad, plus his bloodwork afterwards showed what it does to lipids! Though I know they will bounce back.
Ive just been reading so many posts about how anavar is pretty much side effect free, then I came across some a couple days ago...cant wait! But will as long as bloodwork is good, pretty sure my estrogen is high right now...the damn doc didnt prescribe me any anastrozole from the start of TRT. Ive just been 100mg test solo for now.
Yeah, DMZ is a very strong steroid, and will come will some sides, including lipid trashing.

But Punkrocker's experience with DMZ was most definitely not typical. I've used it several times myself, and seen lots of others run it, and his experience did not match that of anyone I've seen before.
All the more reason for each of us to be extra careful, and do everything we can to prepare properly for our cycles. ..We never know for sure how it's going to go.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, DMZ is a very strong steroid, and will come will some sides, including lipid trashing.

But Punkrocker's experience with DMZ was most definitely not typical. I've used it several times myself, and seen lots of others run it, and his experience did not match that of anyone I've seen before.
All the more reason for each of us to be extra careful, and do everything we can to prepare properly for our cycles. ..We never know for sure how it's going to go.
Yeah I ran DMZ years ago, and my memory is thrashed, but pretty sure I was surprised that it treated me well! But that was back when I was young and healthy, HPTA and all...But im sure running some with actual Testosterone would be pretty nice! Maybe in the future. They are 16mg caps, so thinking id just start with one and go from there. Either that, or I might sell it when you cant get it anymore..

For now though, sounds like anavar will be a good choice if all goes well with TRT...Im sure it will take a long time of trial and error to dial estrogen in. Plus hoping I can add HCG as well. My balls aren't painful...yet. But everything down there is super tight. Fun fun!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You really wont run dmz because of him? Not to knock him but I'm assuming he runs to the doctor if he gets an ingrown hair. Chicks run anavar there are no sides.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really wont run dmz because of him? Not to knock him but I'm assuming he runs to the doctor if he gets an ingrown hair. Chicks run anavar there are no sides.
No not because of what he said, just mentioned it as an example...he did have bloodwork.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mg anavar would be all good. If it fits your goals, aim for a recomp. Id try go for 6 weeks, and if youre confident in your source 50mg will be plenty.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think var would be a nice little boost to try out once you get your trt dialed in. What’s your cycle experience? You could add the lgd as well if you’ve got enough experience. I do agree with Mileymike85 that punk does seem to over exaggerate the negative effects of dmz. Any steroid will have negative impacts on your lipids.

Reactions: Nac