Tren ace

Bigshot76

Awards
What would be the best thing during cycle running tren ace 200 cc and test e 200cc....also what is the best pct to take after I run a cycle?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first thought is that if you have to ask what is the best PCT after running tren, you shouldnt be running tren. Im admittedly making some large assumptions here about you, though.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
What would be the best thing during cycle running tren ace 200 cc and test e 200cc....also what is the best pct to take after I run a cycle?
Bro is this your first cycle? If so DONT RUN TREN!!!
What test base are you using?
Are you using any cycle supports?
What AI do you have on hand?
How's your diet?

However, to answer your question I would run either Nolvadex or Clomid. I personally like Nolva.

U should NEVER start a cycle without AI and PCT on hand bro!

Bigshot76

Awards
I heard tren was harsh and takes a few supps to battle estrogen. I’m not taking it as of yet as reading not for beginners. I’m currently taking test e 400 cc a week divided into 2 shots. I been taking armistane 100 mg daily to help with gyno but by reading it not strong enough I am prone to gyno and is trying to find best advice to take on cycle to battle gyno as well as when I come off cycle. So by taking only test e what is your AI of choice on cycle as well as after cycle.

Bigshot76

Awards
I’m taking armistane but I need something stronger like nolva. Can u tell me best place to get nolva. I’m 270 lb

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m taking armistane but I need something stronger like nolva. Can u tell me best place to get nolva. I’m 270 lb
Bro....you need to write some of these terms, and compound names down, and spend some time researching them....on this site, and on the internet, in general.

What you've heard seems to be right.... Arimistane is not an effective AI.
You need to get one now. If you start needing one, you don't want to be waiting for it.
Something like Arimidex (Nolva is not an AI). Board sponsors can help you out with an AI and a SERM (Like Nolva, or Clomid).

Do yourself a big favor and forget about Tren for a bit. Focus on getting through this cycle first, man.

Reactions: Nac