How do you guys get by after a cycle ends?

lucifer92

Awards
As the title says, how do you feel after a cycle ends, how is your mood, your energy, your workouts and your days in general?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I hang pu$say in front of my face by a string and just chase that around

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as your body properly bounces back, you should feel fine. Just make sure you keep putting in effort with your training and nutrition to help insure that you’ll retain as much as possible.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start a natty cycle for your PCT :)

Helps you bounce back faster and it actually makes things fun

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I go into depression..its sickening.

lucifer92

Awards
As long as your body properly bounces back, you should feel fine. Just make sure you keep putting in effort with your training and nutrition to help insure that you’ll retain as much as possible.
What do you do until your body bounces back? How do you feel?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I work out hard ASF when I am off cycle/PCT. I usually incorporate something like CEL M-Test and Reduce XT, which I find both of these keep me in lean shape and mood good. I always use Yohimbe and Caffiene to keep energy levels high. Planning my next run, eating well for the 2-3 months keeps me going.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you do until your body bounces back? How do you feel?
Just continue to train and eat properly after the cycle. You shouldn’t lose many gains (not accounting for water weight) as long as you keep putting in effort.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just continue to train and eat properly after the cycle. You shouldn’t lose many gains (not accounting for water weight) as long as you keep putting in effort.
Do you try to make gains or cut fat during noncycle periods or just maintain gains from the cycle? Also, what do you think of running cycles for just cutting? Is it a waste of precious time and cycles?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic- how quick would you estimate cholesterol comes back after a run, assuming diet and cardio is on point. 6 weeks or so?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A “natural” cycle that would help you recover, it wouldn’t cause any suppression or shutdown. Here’s an example of my PCT/natty cycle

Morning Dosages:
Flexatril - 3 tabs (joint support)
Huperzine A - 1 tab (MK677 assist
Reduce XT - 1 tab

DermaStrength Unleashed Laxogenin - 1 pump (directly after shower)

PWO Dosages:
Xgels - 5 tabs (45 min before workout)
DermaStrength Unleashed - 1 pump (45 min before workout)
Epilogue - 2 tabs (45min before workout)

Post Workout:
Reduce XT - 1 tab( hour after workout)

PM Dosages:
Clomid - 50mg (before bed)
MK677 - 25mg (before bed)
Exemistane - 6.25 E3D (before bed)
Ruduce XT - 1 tab (before bed)

Week 3: I'll add in Mtest

Obviously I don’t expect you to know what all those supplements are, just google them. All have great reviews and have worked for me. I continued to make gains and strength during my pct...

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I run natty products during PCT and do low heavy reps. Test my 1RM. Keeps it interesting.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you try to make gains or cut fat during noncycle periods or just maintain gains from the cycle? Also, what do you think of running cycles for just cutting? Is it a waste of precious time and cycles?
That will just depend on the individual’s goals. I personally tend to go more for maintenance when I’m off. I think cutting cycles are more beneficial to people with already lower bodyfat, but everyone will have their own preferences.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic- how quick would you estimate cholesterol comes back after a run, assuming diet and cardio is on point. 6 weeks or so?
I’ve got no clue; I’d actually like to hear an answer to this myself lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
For me, anywhere from 4-8wks. But context is hugely important, ie time can vary depending on lots of factors.
You have this backed up by tests? Good to know.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have this backed up by tests? Good to know.
When I first started fuking with PEDs/SARMs, Id religiously do bloods. Lipids typically returned close to baseline by the end of PCT. Exception was TD trest, took a bit longer.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Blast and cruise so I’m never off. Not sure if your familiar with it, might be something to look into

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
When I first started fuking with PEDs/SARMs, Id religiously do bloods. Lipids typically returned close to baseline by the end of PCT. Exception was TD trest, took a bit longer.
Very good to know bro... starting my new cycle a month early then LOL

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good to know bro... starting my new cycle a month early then LOL
Well, personally I think it a good practice to keep a good lipid profile for a period of time, and not just fuk them up again straight after they have normalised. But thats the individuals call, of course.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I eat super clean and do cardio 5x a week. I think I'm okay. I might buy one of those kits to test it at home.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I normally just look in the mirror for 4 weeks and cry.

Sometimes I stand in the shower and just repeat "Why do you do this to yourself" then I crymax

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I go into a bulk. Eat massive. I normally feel the lowest around week 4-8 maybe. The strength drop gets to me. Running a natty cycle helps though it does bring me back to around 80-85% of my cycle strength.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinkinh of adding mk and cjcdac in pct and afterwards. Also something for cortisol and that's it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ashwaganda with laxogenin. Also you need to up maintenance calories permanently to sustain new lean body mass.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ashwaganda with laxogenin. Also you need to up maintenance calories permanently to sustain new lean body mass.
You believe in laxogenin? Ashwaganda the KSM extract is proven to work, but laxogenin....not so much :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi tech laxogenin works. Olympus laxogenin works. From my experience actually taking it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always felt like **** during PCT. These days If I still PCTds I'd save up a stash of Adderall to help with my energy during this time period. Kratom would help too just be careful as you can become hooked; I.E. just take it once MAYBE trice a day when you feel like you really need it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always felt like **** during PCT. These days If I still PCTds I'd save up a stash of Adderall to help with my energy during this time period. Kratom would help too just be careful as you can become hooked; I.E. just take it once MAYBE trice a day when you feel like you really need it.
Interesting. Have you by any chance tryied modafinil? I've just ordered it for the first time...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Start a natty cycle for your PCT :)

Helps you bounce back faster and it actually makes things fun
This is one of the best ways to follow a cycle. Look at Laxo or Xgels to run.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cruise on test and never PCT. Before I started TRT/cruising, I had an exceptionally rough PCT and felt super depressed. I think tianeptine would be good for a rough PCT. It's a mood-brightening and slightly stimulating anxiolytic. Seems like an oxymoron, but it really works and it's been great in times of need.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were never to have started TRT/cruising, I would always be using HCG in my cycles. Far easier transition back to natty test levels and not as much down time.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting. Have you by any chance tryied modafinil? I've just ordered it for the first time...
No I haven't ...Heard good things about it though. Is it similar to phenibut? I've tried that and it is pretty awesome.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I haven't ...Heard good things about it though. Is it similar to phenibut? I've tried that and it is pretty awesome.
Phenibut? God no! That stuff shouldn't be sold imo. Crazy russian stuff. The downer from it is a killer.

Modafinil is a stay awake/focus drug. Similiar to adderall but much safer and better. If you are using addi's I suggest you switch to modafinil. It's sold OTC in USA. Jeez you guys are lucky lol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's sold OTC in USA. Jeez you guys are lucky lol
Not quite OTC here as you can not purchase it from a pharmacy or any physical retail location besides the internet. Can be purchased from an online nootropics retailer, but it's still grey area as it's a pharmaceutical.

The only real stimulant you can purchase OTC here is ephedrine (bronchaid/primatene).

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut? God no! That stuff shouldn't be sold imo. Crazy russian stuff. The downer from it is a killer.
I have years of experience with Phenibut. It has to be dosed correctly depending on what it's used for, but it's great. If it's not dosed correctly, or if it's used too often, then yes, there can be big sides.

I've used it as a daytime sexual aid and as a night-time sleep aid, and only get sides/hangover if I dose too high. It can be addictive if used too often too, so breaks are recommended.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not quite OTC here as you can not purchase it from a pharmacy or any physical retail location besides the internet. Can be purchased from an online nootropics retailer, but it's still grey area as it's a pharmaceutical.

The only real stimulant you can purchase OTC here is ephedrine (bronchaid/primatene).
Oh okay, I stand corrected.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have years of experience with Phenibut. It has to be dosed correctly depending on what it's used for, but it's great. If it's not dosed correctly, or if it's used too often, then yes, there can be big sides.

I've used it as a daytime sexual aid and as a night-time sleep aid, and only get sides/hangover if I dose too high. It can be addictive if used too often too, so breaks are recommended.
Well when I bought it from bulkpowders I liked it but when I bought it from primaforce it got awful. Even 0.5g made me fell like crazy and took me a couple of days to get back to normal. It helped with sleep from bulkpowders yes but now I just use bromazepam that my doctor prescribes it. Tbh phenibut is much much worse then mild benzos IMO. Which brand of pheni did you use?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well when I bought it from bulkpowders I liked it but when I bought it from primaforce it got awful. Even 0.5g made me fell like crazy and took me a couple of days to get back to normal. It helped with sleep from bulkpowders yes but now I just use bromazepam that my doctor prescribes it. Tbh phenibut is much much worse then mild benzos IMO. Which brand of pheni did you use?
I use Nootropics Depot capped Phenibut. 250mg per cap. I take up to 2grams pre-sex if I want to crush my refractory period, but I'm also a big guy. Dosing is very individual. The worst side I've had from it is grogginess the next day if I dose it too late at night. Keep in mind it takes up to 2 hours to reach full effect. Usually in 1.5 hours it's working. If I go to bed by 10 (I get up at 7AM), I don't dose later than 8PM at night or I will feel it the next day.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use Nootropics Depot capped Phenibut. 250mg per cap. I take up to 2grams pre-sex if I want to crush my refractory period, but I'm also a big guy. Dosing is very individual. The worst side I've had from it is grogginess the next day if I dose it too late at night. Keep in mind it takes up to 2 hours to reach full effect. Usually in 1.5 hours it's working. If I go to bed by 10 (I get up at 7AM), I don't dose later than 8PM at night or I will feel it the next day.
Sounds good. Similiar to how I felt on bulkpowders pheni. Sadly they stoped selling it. I personaly didn't mind the grogginess as I'm overly stressed and nervous. Need to find a good EU source and maybe give it a nother shot.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I notice if I dose Phenibut at 2G's I get horrible anxiety the next day.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used to dose phenibut at 2.5g 2x per day. I felt awesome on that ****.

Modafinil sounds pretty good. I Have an Adderall script but I always over take it and run out early. Will try mod, thanks for the input

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Modafinil is a stay awake/focus drug. Similiar to adderall but much safer and better.
Better, you say? So it gives you a stimulant rush, buzz, euphoria....Like addi's?