Advice on cycle

J

J.C.22

Awards
Hey how's it going everybody? This is my first post so if I say anything that's against the rules please let me know. I'm a former college athlete. Once I finish playing,I stayed working out and gradually got up to 210 still pretty lean. I broke my wrist last year and completely fell off. I've been out the gym going on a year. My weight have gotten up to 232 at 21%BF. I just got back in the gym and was considering cycling Tren/Test. This would be my second time cycling the two. I did a few years back and got some good results, but now that I look back I was not very knowledgeable of what I was doing. And I was wondering could I cycle phentermine/adipex with it? Any advice will be very appreciated?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t use tren right away; that’s just being impatient imo. Maybe something mild like test and var to get you back into it.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
You’re about to do something that I put thought into last time I fell off.. think about what happens when you fall off. You get weaker, your joints get weaker.. you forget how to do movements as good you just become overall unbalanced. If I were you I’d get back to a good base before I cycled to avoid hurting yourself. You’ll put on muscle fast obviously and could do a movement wrong or your joints arent use to the weight again. Know what I mean?

J

J.C.22

Awards
I wouldn’t use tren right away; that’s just being impatient imo. Maybe something mild like test and var to get you back into it.
K. I've never tried VAR but always heard good things. Do you prefer the oral or the injectable? Do you benefit more from one then the other? At what dosage?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 50mg anavar and up the dosage if needed...Anavar might be tough to find a good source for, I think its the most faked/underdosed AAS out there. Though there are some good sources of course.

J

J.C.22

Awards
You’re about to do something that I put thought into last time I fell off.. think about what happens when you fall off. You get weaker, your joints get weaker.. you forget how to do movements as good you just become overall unbalanced. If I were you I’d get back to a good base before I cycled to avoid hurting yourself. You’ll put on muscle fast obviously and could do a movement wrong or your joints arent use to the weight again. Know what I mean?
I definitely know what you mean. Ive been thinking the same thing. With my last two months of therapy I kinda got back in the swing of things. Just have pushed my self yet. Going on vacation in August and looking to get some help for these next couple months in the gym

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also may want to pick up a couple bottles of "Achilles" by Antaeus Labs, to help with tendons, etc. As well as running Glucosamine.