Blood work

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is my blood work after my test E cycle. Should I be worried about my high creatine and estradiol?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I remember, high creatinine in weightlifters isn’t much of a concern. Your estradiol is a bit high, especially considering where your testosterone was at. You could try to lower it a tiny bit.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What helps lowering it? And is 650 still low on test even though it doesn’t say?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll go look at some natural ai’s i ran out of my arimidex and won’t have anymore until I start my next cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll go look at some natural ai’s i ran out of my arimidex and won’t have anymore until I start my next cycle.
You don’t even have to touch ur estradiol if you feel fine tbh. It might go back to normal on it’s own.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don’t even have to touch ur estradiol if you feel fine tbh. It might go back to normal on it’s own.
I don’t feel any different honestly. But I only finished pct like 5 weeks ago so It’s probably normal to be a little high right now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t feel any different honestly. But I only finished pct like 5 weeks ago so It’s probably normal to be a little high right now.
Yea, you’re probably fine to just leave it then

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stupid question but next month too soon to start or do I need to wait the the whole 16 weeks?