NPP and insomnia?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know NPP supposedly isn’t supposed to cause insomnia but holy crap, ever since I started 3 weeks ago, I’m sleeping like crap!

I’m running 525mg/week with 350mg/week of test prop. Caber twice a week. No idea what’s going on cos even phenibut isn’t helping. I wake up about 4am everyday and then toss and turn till I get up at 7am.

Any suggestions? This is my first time with NPP and I’m thinking in the future I may as well just run tren.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a plus side, I am not lethargic at all during the day, so that’s good lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for responses. I ALMOST bought NPP last time, but changed my mind. I don't need anything to interfere with my sleep, I do well enough in that area without any help.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird. Im kinda surprised, and a bit bummed for you bro, I know youve taken some strong sh1t in the past but its NPP that fuks up your sleep? Pity fueledpassion hasnt been around for awhile, he'd prolly know whats up.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird. Im kinda surprised, and a bit bummed for you bro, I know youve taken some strong sh1t in the past but its NPP that fuks up your sleep? Pity fueledpassion hasnt been around for awhile, he'd prolly know whats up.
The only way I'm even falling asleep is by smoking too, and once that wears off a few hours later, I'm wide awake. It's really weird. Anyhow, it's not going to stop me or make me cut back on dose. I feel fine during the day and relax a lot on the weekends and after work, I'm pretty much not trying to burn myself out and so far so good.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for responses. I ALMOST bought NPP last time, but changed my mind. I don't need anything to interfere with my sleep, I do well enough in that area without any help.
This is pretty rare though. I've only found a handful of other people online who get this with NPP.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a side note: I added peptides to my cycle today (mod-grf + ipamorelin) and have had extra energy all day so far. Hopefully these will now help with sleep too. I'm tempted to boom dose IPA tonight after my workout to see if it will aid sleep.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update: no matter what I do, I keep waking up at 4am and can't really sleep after (I normally wake up at 7am everyday for work).

Last night I took 5 phenibut caps and smoked a nice bit of indica and still... I slept fine up until 3/4am, and it never fails, I'm wide awake after this....

it's definitely the NPP... so strange!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forgive if this is something you’ve already tried, but I get insomnia from everything other than test. And 100-125mg Benadryl taken 2 hours before bed has worked for 8 years for me. I can’t go without it when I’m on anything. Kava tea at 3x dosage too.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive if this is something you’ve already tried, but I get insomnia from everything other than test. And 100-125mg Benadryl taken 2 hours before bed has worked for 8 years for me. I can’t go without it when I’m on anything. Kava tea at 3x dosage too.
Thanks. I can try. But I've been trying more hardcore approaches and seems I can fall asleep fine, but everyday around 4am I become wide awake. That's too close to the time I get up for me to re-dose anything though :(

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to order some DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) to help with the worst insomnia I've ever had, and will run a log if anyone is interested.

I've also decided to extend my cycle and add in a good dose of mast. Will also be changing up my routine to an HST (hypertophy specific training) AM/PM split, 3x a week routine, since I'm recovering so well, and will log this along with the DSIP.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you will do the 4wk HST blocks in two by doubling up sessions? Or whats your plan there. Interested why youd do two-a-days but keep the 3 training days protocol, rather than do one session per day but go 6x per week.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not doubling up sessions, but dividing my workout into upper/lower body as I won't be able to do everything in one session. I'll be following the enhanced protocol and doing extra work. If it were all done in one session, my CNS wouldn't be able to make it through.

I like the AM/PM split better than going 6 days per week because I get a full 48hrs off for recovery between sessions, and it also gives me extra time outside of the gym and a more flexible schedule for when things come up (events, etc). Even when doing lower body exercises, I feel like there is still some crossover (ie: squats hit fullbody), so I would rather keep it all to the same day and have that pure 48hr recovery period.

Reactions: Nac
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to order some DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) to help with the worst insomnia I've ever had, and will run a log if anyone is interested.

I've also decided to extend my cycle and add in a good dose of mast. Will also be changing up my routine to an HST (hypertophy specific training) AM/PM split, 3x a week routine, since I'm recovering so well, and will log this along with the DSIP.
Please link that log once you start, bro. Intriguing peptide.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Anabolics 25