Estro issues after one week on test/ tbol cycle?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Been on tbol 40mg (ed) and test e 250 mg (twice a week). Started taking exemistane on day 2 at 6.25 mg a day (eod), then on day 4 bumped to 12.5 mg a day.

I have a bump behind my nipple and have only done two injections so far. I have no itchy nips/ swelling anything of this nature.

Is there any way this could be gyno developing already? Doesnt test e take at least 2 weeks for the ester to absord or whatever? Should i increase my exem dosing to 25 mg eod?

A little alarming as i literally JUST started my cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its possible that the lump was there before the cycle started since you have no itchiness or pain and the cycle just started. If it were me I'd just keep an eye on it, if you notice any itching, pain or growth of the lump that cant be controlled with your AI, I would drop my test dosage down to TRT levels until I got it figured out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s probably something that was already there. My guess would be that you’re just feeling your breast gland, which everyone has.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I usually check for signs of estro on cycle but this is the first time ive felt anything *perhaps placebo as this is the only compound ive taken that actually “converts”*

I had my girlfrind feel it and she was pretty shocked. Keeping dose of exem at 12.5 and going to see what happens