Dermacrine questions

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m curious of a few things. Would it be ok to apply after a shower at night before bed? If so. Would it be bad if I took a shower the follower morning or midday later that day? Thanks.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
The label says dont shower for 5 hours... there ya go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much that should be fine then.
sorry I didn't see this sooner...if you have any more questions just shoot me a pm!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m curious of a few things. Would it be ok to apply after a shower at night before bed? If so. Would it be bad if I took a shower the follower morning or midday later that day? Thanks.
I've been trying a higher split dose and its been working well for me. 2 day after shower and 2 night after shower. I think your fine with the following morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been trying a higher split dose and its been working well for me. 2 day after shower and 2 night after shower. I think your fine with the following morning.
I've been debating splitting it up into 2 doses...the biggest drawback I can see would be not getting the morning boost I get from 4 pumps!!! cheftepesh1 how is that split dose treating you?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I was supposed to do only 3 pumps at my weight but I did 4-5, I felt great LOL. I've been lethargic ASF off DMZ and this stuff shined. I took 4 pumps in the AM, worked the best I think compared to afternoon/night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was supposed to do only 3 pumps at my weight but I did 4-5, I felt great LOL. I've been lethargic ASF off DMZ and this stuff shined. I took 4 pumps in the AM, worked the best I think compared to afternoon/night.
glad it worked for you....now is a good time to stock up-MEMORIAL gets you 40% off at iconicformulations.com!!!

that works out to $30 a bottle for DERMACRINE/SUSTAIN ALPHA/ICONOGENIN...I doubt you will find lower prices!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been debating splitting it up into 2 doses...the biggest drawback I can see would be not getting the morning boost I get from 4 pumps!!! cheftepesh1 how is that split dose treating you?
I think it is leaning me out nicely. I like that it drys faster and also the continuous amount I'm in-taking.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
glad it worked for you....now is a good time to stock up-MEMORIAL gets you 40% off at iconicformulations.com!!!

that works out to $30 a bottle for DERMACRINE/SUSTAIN ALPHA/ICONOGENIN...I doubt you will find lower prices!!!
That's cheap for sure, had to order from another site considering I had a huge order already lined up for an upcoming run. Paid like 38 I think. Anyhow going to be pumping the goods here in 7 short days, no hommo. I'd add that it gives a pretty good feel good effect even it's from placebo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's cheap for sure, had to order from another site considering I had a huge order already lined up for an upcoming run. Paid like 38 I think. Anyhow going to be pumping the goods here in 7 short days, no hommo. I'd add that it gives a pretty good feel good effect even it's from placebo
that effect is pretty common...i'm doubling down with dermacrine AND sustain....feel good effect is really nice, increase in libido just 3 days in!!!

really glad you are seeing good effect...wait I see you aren't starting for 7 days-good luck when you start---for me the feel good effect and energy is much more than placebo!!!

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone feel like the number of listed pumps per bottle is not the true number of pumps per bottle?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone feel like the number of listed pumps per bottle is not the true number of pumps per bottle?
I use 4 a day and it actually lasted longer than I expected.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Maybe start rubbing it on your giblets to get max absorption?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I mean to say is I’ve only used it for about a week and a half at 2 pumps per day and Went from 130 pumps on the bottle to 80 according to the gauge.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes notice if you hold it all the way down it drains quick vs a quick squeeze.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the gauge may not be accurate, but I guarantee you that the correct amount of pumps are in the bottle, most likely it will last longer than you expected, that is what many report.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the gauge may not be accurate, but I guarantee you that the correct amount of pumps are in the bottle, most likely it will last longer than you expected, that is what many report.
Sounds awesome to me.