BPC157 QUESTION

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have question guys, this weekend I had tournament, and I suffered kne injury, now... my leg is partily in cast this week, and I want to try bpc157, until I put off cast of my leg, can I take bpc157 oraly, will it have any effect?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I have question guys, this weekend I had tournament, and I suffered kne injury, now... my leg is partily in cast this week, and I want to try bpc157, until I put off cast of my leg, can I take bpc157 oraly, will it have any effect?
Bpc 157 works best when used injected near the injury site... AFAIK most oral use will be for healing stomach ailments.

I just got my bpc 157 from Americanresearchlabs.com and I am waiting for the bacteriostatic water to be able to mix it but have a meniscus problem I want to heal.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpc 157 works best when used injected near the injury site... AFAIK most oral use will be for healing stomach ailments.

I just got my bpc 157 from Americanresearchlabs.com and I am waiting for the bacteriostatic water to be able to mix it but have a meniscus problem I want to heal.
I feel you bro, I also have problem with knee, I just hope I didn't tear my ligaments, waiting for the results tomorrow