Trt & npp vs high test only cycle

Bencsis

Awards
Hey guys, I’ve been on doc prescribed trt of 125mg test e a week which puts my free test just out of normal range on high side. Was wondering for a nice bulk has anyone had experience with upping the test to say 250mg a week and adding in another compound like npp at 300mg a week vs not adding another compound and just blasting test e up to 500mg a week. Which one in ur opinion would make better gains? I’m leaning toward adding in npp

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I love NPP. I'm on trt and have thrown in NPP now for a couple of months. Upped the test to 200 e6d and doing NPP 100 every 2 - 3 days. The recovery effects from nandrolone are just so good. Low test, low NPP > high test imo

Reactions: Nac
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What he said.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cruising NPP or Trest on TRT is one of the best things I’ve ever done. If I don’t have labs for quite a while, I’ll keep at either of them as long as I can. As stated above, it’s not even comparable to just high test. I can’t say enough good things about this plan of yours. You don’t really even need to raise your test up either.

Bencsis

Awards
Cruising NPP or Trest on TRT is one of the best things I’ve ever done. If I don’t have labs for quite a while, I’ll keep at either of them as long as I can. As stated above, it’s not even comparable to just high test. I can’t say enough good things about this plan of yours. You don’t really even need to raise your test up either.
Hey mate, thanks that’s awesome I’ll go ahead then. Just a quick question when u say not even comparable are u talking gains wise? I’m looking for a nice 8-10 week Bull then cut. I’m around 18% bf done with nutritionist with calipers, so hoping for a bit of recomp to would b nice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, everything-wise. Especially with lower carb, I lean out on both Trest and NPP extremely well while putting on a bit of muscle. With very little sides either except my own personal nemesis that I have to stay 5 steps ahead of: gyno... and a some serious sweatiness. Everyone responds differently though.

Bencsis

Awards
Ya, everything-wise. Especially with lower carb, I lean out on both Trest and NPP extremely well while putting on a bit of muscle. With very little sides either except my own personal nemesis that I have to stay 5 steps ahead of: gyno... and a some serious sweatiness. Everyone responds differently though.
Hahaha. Yep same boat with Gyno. Even on 125mg test e a week I get itchy nip every now and then. Went and had bloods done and with my test being just high of the norm and oestrogen nearly at top limit my doc wanted to lower my test e.
So I just went and got aromosin and use as req.
how’s water on npp and what dosage would recommend. Sorry mate for all the questions, just like talking to people that have done what I’m planning to for info

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t go bonkers with NPP, 300 is the most I’ve ever done/week. done every kind of Trest dose imaginable as it’s just an incredible drug. NPP didn’t have much water outside of the muscle for me but diet can affect this I’m sure..

Bencsis

Awards
I don’t go bonkers with NPP, 300 is the most I’ve ever done/week. done every kind of Trest dose imaginable as it’s just an incredible drug. NPP didn’t have much water outside of the muscle for me but diet can affect this I’m sure..
Yep no worries. That’s about the dose I was thinking. 100mg on mon/wed/fri and test maybe Sunday and Thursday at 125mg.
**** that’s a lot of pinning hmmm, might have to rethink that.
Do u use caber to stop the prolactin build up of npp or nah not at those doses?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep no worries. That’s about the dose I was thinking. 100mg on mon/wed/fri and test maybe Sunday and Thursday at 125mg.
**** that’s a lot of pinning hmmm, might have to rethink that.
Do u use caber to stop the prolactin build up of npp or nah not at those doses?
Do your NPP Sun-Tues-Thurs, itll be fine. Add it to your test pins on Sun & Thurs, that way the only extra pin day is Tues.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much trest do you add to your cruise