Diluting fest prop with sterile oil for pip

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, still waiting on my cycle to come in however I’m trying to dial everything in As I haven’t done an injectable in a couple years. I remember the pip getting in the way of my workouts for the first couple weeks so I was looking up ways to lessen it and came across diluting with grape seed oil. How much if at all would this lessen pip?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, unless your gear is dosed really high (350mg/ml+) Im not sure youll avoid PIP, cos youre innevitably going to be pinning more volume now due to the dilution.

Most "normal" PIP can be avoided by pinning deep. Like, a 1in needle all the way in, (to make sure its muscle not fat). I never, ever get PIP pinning ventroglute with 1in, and VG can take 3ml+ in a single pin easy. Just gotta go deep.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and heat the oil with warm water prior to pinning. Makes it less viscous/thick. Itll help.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, still waiting on my cycle to come in however I’m trying to dial everything in As I haven’t done an injectable in a couple years. I remember the pip getting in the way of my workouts for the first couple weeks so I was looking up ways to lessen it and came across diluting with grape seed oil. How much if at all would this lessen pip?
What area did you pin?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t pin yet but mainly glute and quad injections
Edit- I can see you meant where I pinned before, and that would be the same answer

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t pin yet but mainly glute and quad injections
Edit- I can see you meant where I pinned before, and that would be the same answer
Glutes is my preferred area. ... especially regarding pip.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea that’s what a lot of people say about glute injections its just I specifically remember such bad pain at first It hindered my squating ability for a good while until I guess my muscles got used to it. I’m just not sure if that inevitable or really due to the crystallization of the substance in the muscle and whether or not extra oil in the muscle to surround that would help

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea that’s what a lot of people say about glute injections its just I specifically remember such bad pain at first It hindered my squating ability for a good while until I guess my muscles got used to it. I’m just not sure if that inevitable or really due to the crystallization of the substance in the muscle and whether or not extra oil in the muscle to surround that would help
Hmmm...
People say that very high concentrations can cause more pip. I really dont remember ever getting any pip really (to speak of) ever. ..even at first (maybe a LITTLE in the quads)

Do you remember the compound(s) and strength(s) that you ran in the beginning?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I jumped on 300mg/ml test and the first 5 injections were like glass. But now I get zero pip from it. I’ve always had really good results from adding low-dose grey market RC compounds. (Trest/Dien/Desoxy) some of the better companies use all the good “smoothing out” Oils and that little bit helps my high concentration Test. I swear by it. But your body adjusts. I’m sure I could put 2ccs of that Test by itself in my glute right now and wouldn’t even notice tomorrow and 0.5 was killing me at first.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...
People say that very high concentrations can cause more pip. I really dont remember ever getting any pip really (to speak of) ever. ..even at first (maybe a LITTLE in the quads)

Do you remember the compound(s) and strength(s) that you ran in the beginning?
I was running 150mg test prop... could’ve been the source. It was legit stuff and I blew up but I guess it could’ve been higher in BA or something I suppose

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on 300mg/ml test and the first 5 injections were like glass. But now I get zero pip from it. I’ve always had really good results from adding low-dose grey market RC compounds. (Trest/Dien/Desoxy) some of the better companies use all the good “smoothing out” Oils and that little bit helps my high concentration Test. I swear by it. But your body adjusts. I’m sure I could put 2ccs of that Test by itself in my glute right now and wouldn’t even notice tomorrow and 0.5 was killing me at first.
You’re a better man than I, as 300mg test a ml would have me on the floor especially if it was prop or something

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No your prop will be worse. 150 Prop is gnarly compared to 300E. I won’t go over 250 now. But the 300 was legit and dosed correctly.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So I got some sterile grape seed oil to mix with my prop it’s just, I will be injecting 1.5ml eod and only have 2ml syringes so exactly how much gso do you think it’ll take to help with the pip? And how much room will I need in the needle in order to mix the two?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
.25 would prob cut down your pip. Increase to .5 if needed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ll be able to see the color difference mix together. Doubt you’ll even have to shake it or anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
tnubs Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 9
Anabolics 6