DMZ and Trest

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
What's up guy? Bout to run DMZ with trest as my test base. I have some 4 andro too.
Should I take 4 ando with it? Using Armicare pro for support.
Dmz 30/30/30/30/30/30
Trest 0/0/40/40/40/40

F

Fiddy17

Awards
oral or TD trest?

I'd go higher at 75 preworkout if oral. It gives incredible energy, pump and focus.

Don't forget your on cycle support and don't go longer than 6 weeks with DMZ

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save your 4andro. Get a better estrogen blocker. Trest is very strong. Something like letro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d get a real aromatize inhibitor like sam said. Arimidex or aromasin will be plenty; letro might be hard to dial in tbh.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
I got extra tudca 250mg so that 450mg of tudca. Don't know where to get armidex. I know we aren't suppose to source, but can someone pm me

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got extra tudca 250mg so that 450mg of tudca. Don't know where to get armidex. I know we aren't suppose to source, but can someone pm me
MaResearchChems is a board sponsor here and they should have some. I haven’t tried them personally, but all the reviews are good that I’ve seen.

A

Arnold_strong

Awards
I am considering the same 4 week cycle

Let us know how it works

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Ok so if nipple start getting sensitive take more. Thanks brodie

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Anabolic guru so aromasin on the cycle and clomid for post?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolic guru so aromasin on the cycle and clomid for post?
Yes, aromasin on cycle. I always had great results with formestane and trest, that would be my go to AI. In my experience clomid on cycle helps fight suppression so if you don't get negative sides from clomid it may be wise to run on cycle at 25mg/ day. Trest is very suppressive though, so I'm not sure how much the clomid would actually help with this cycle.

My .02

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Yes, aromasin on cycle. I always had great results with formestane and trest, that would be my go to AI. In my experience clomid on cycle helps fight suppression so if you don't get negative sides from clomid it may be wise to run on cycle at 25mg/ day. Trest is very suppressive though, so I'm not sure how much the clomid would actually help with this cycle.

My .02
Ok might just do the clomid post only then. Do you think I need a natty test booster with pct?

A

Arnold_strong

Awards
Aspartic acid for sure
And a natty test booster

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok might just do the clomid post only then. Do you think I need a natty test booster with pct?
Nope, clomid will be enough. You can add an otc pct if you want, but it’s not a necessity.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid and nolva plus a natty test booster and extra base supplements like phosphatic acid and vector if you want to go hard

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Normally I would say clomid is sufficient, but with trest running a natty PCT alongside clomid wouldn't be a bad idea. Like sup3r PCT from Olympus labs or something similar.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to be the buzzkill, but how old are you? Goals for the cycle? Cycle history? Seems like two of the stronger grey market compounds available to be using with Arimicare on hand only and no pct mention.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take low dose nolvadex every other day. It's damn near a must have when on trestolone. Aromasin on hand is good. I personally don't use it unless I see nipple puffyness or extreme water retention.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could gain 20lbs from dmz/trest if you eat right.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Sorry to be the buzzkill, but how old are you? Goals for the cycle? Cycle history? Seems like two of the stronger grey market compounds available to be using with Arimicare on hand only and no pct mention.
Anastazole and clomid. And 27

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Take low dose nolvadex every other day. It's damn near a must have when on trestolone. Aromasin on hand is good. I personally don't use it unless I see nipple puffyness or extreme water retention.
I have armidex do I need nolva too? I thought that was a serm

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have armidex do I need nolva too? I thought that was a serm
It attaches to breast tissue since aromatase inhibition does next to nothingbfor Trestolone. Raloxifene works even better in my opinion with just a smidge of Prami in the evening.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious of the same thing. For a 15 week cycle, how many bottles of Arimidex/aromasin and maybe letro should I buy

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not gonna do dyck for Trest so dosage isn’t gonna matter all that much.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id take nolva every other day. If you feel or see estrogen side effects, then take nolva every day with the aromasin every day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't forget about cabergoline.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely, as stated earlier, recommend you do have caber or Prami on hand. I recently desperately needed Prami and glad I had in my little bag of AAS. Better to just run .1-.25 every night alongside your Serm.

Remember, just about 75% of us that have ran Trest have had very very little success with AI use alongside. Therefore, my go-to always ends up Ralox or Nolva and low dose dopamine agonist(Prami/caber)

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You going to be logging this? Just started a dmz/Andro stack, the trest just seemed to be a pain in the ass so I went with the andros instead.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It attaches to breast tissue since aromatase inhibition does next to nothingbfor Trestolone. Raloxifene works even better in my opinion with just a smidge of Prami in the evening.
AI's are almost useless. From my experience, the nipple trouble is directly progesterone/progestin and prolactin related.
Caber/Prami does the trick. AI only to curb aromatease of testosterone, if stacked with trest.
There is a pathway how progesterone converts to estrogen, here a serm could be useful -but I'm not convinced.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest is a strange -and dangerous animal.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We know that trest ups progesterone, here the illustration to show that it can convert to estrogen, besides the methyl estrogen trest converts to.
For both processes an AI does nothing, as its not by aromatease an AI would affect. This, in theory would make a serm useful, like ralox.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

We know that trest ups progesterone, here the illustration to show that it can convert to estrogen, besides the methyl estrogen trest converts to.
For both processes an AI does nothing, as its not by aromatease an AI would affect. This, in theory would make a serm useful, like ralox.

And as I have tried every method one can try alongside Trestolone and have found only 3 things useful to control its treacherous m-estrogen conversion.

1: Ralox>Nolva
2: dopamine agonist
3: DHT
In my opinion #1 must stay present but the other two either help in addition or can be used short term in the brief absence of SERM.
I have not tried mast or proviron but am sure they would be helpful short term as stated in #3.

But I’ve gone WEEKS with zero AI on Trest while using Raloxifene on high doses, also with Dienolone, and without a second thought.

While originally wrestling with Trest back in 2015 and only using AI, I remember using utterly absurd amounts with no changes in gyno formation.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And as I have tried every method one can try alongside Trestolone and have found only 3 things useful to control its treacherous m-estrogen conversion.

1: Ralox>Nolva
2: dopamine agonist
3: DHT
In my opinion #1 must stay present but the other two either help in addition or can be used short term in the brief absence of SERM.
I have not tried mast or proviron but am sure they would be helpful short term as stated in #3.

But I’ve gone WEEKS with zero AI on Trest while using Raloxifene on high doses, also with Dienolone, and without a second thought.

While originally wrestling with Trest back in 2015 and only using AI, I remember using utterly absurd amounts with no changes in gyno formation.
Thanks for the info, you guys.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Should I use ralox and clom together or is ralox good. I'm already on clomid

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar