just a little help please

Grinch

Awards
So first off let me introduce myself,
My name is Grinch lol, 170 pounds 5'11 very long limbs...( my hands reach my knees when stand up), 35yrs young...

"Anabolic Back Ground, used a lot of the original 1ad... which was my first introduction to ped/prohormone world in college,...
competed a little bit after college in track and field... and was introduced to injectable test, "sustanon" I only did microinjections....

So now I've been lifting again and getting back in shape for the past year, and I'm ready to try a cycle again. Unfortunately I'm no longer traveling to euro or anywhere near Mexico like I was in my younger days, and I no longer have any connect with other athletes...

but here's what I do have
1 bottle of injec 300mg boldenon undecylenate (filtered in grapeseed oil)
1 bottle of methylstenbolone 25mg (90pill)
1 bottle of Anabolic Pharm m1t (90 pills)

(im not discussing pct because its a given I know pct and oncycle supports or needed depending upon what route is taken)

so my question is how can I utilize the boldenone, I nolonger have a connect on test, so I have no injectable test to pump with the bold....
could it be used with the m1t?

im just trying to get "POWERFUL" explosive plyometric type strength I absolutely care less about "pounds" of course I know one comes with the other to a certain extent...

so I suppose in a nut what im asking is can someone help me figure out how to get the most out of the products I already have.

I was always told that boldenon should not be used without a test base.... but ive ran into a few guys who swear they've ran it solo and gotten huge strength gains....

(please comment) don't just read

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
While I can’t comment on bold or m1t I will say msten in itself will provide impressive gains especially if you haven’t cycled in a long while... but the problem is you will feel suppressed without any test in you.. if I were you id invest some time in finding a good online source. Spend some time on forums and look at reviews. And if all else fails, you could run 4dhea or dermacrine or even trest. From what I’ve read, and only from what I’ve read cuz I haven’t tried it yet for myself, trest is the best of those 3 as a test base (even though it’s not a test base in actuality)

Grinch

Awards
My brother first off let me thank you for replying...
Up untill now I had never heard of trestolone... After reading and over view of it I think it solves my problem...

It terms of finding a online source I ordered from naps and never received my package no response on email none of that waste of some good Bitcoin.... So I pretty much gave up on that, money is to hard to come by just to get robbed like that...

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Test is easy to find and cheap, I'd find some before I started any cycle. I know your wanting to work with what you have but I wouldn't waste it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Edit: apologies for source talk-

I’m gonna say do some hardcore research on sources for a bit. If you try to work with what you have or possibly use Trest as a base, you are going to need a slew of support supps and ancillaries. Trest is the cheap part honestly compared to what I need to run it without my face turning purple and growing boobs and screaming at everyone that gets in my way. Or even just trying to fu(k my gf 13 times a day. Stuff is brutal to dial in the sides unless you run it super low dose.

Just to be honest, you have a few things on hand, but I’m more concerned about the 8 things additionally you would need to run just about any of them.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Like the others sorry for source talk

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We should probably drop this though. I had forgotten this is source talk. Should know better.

Grinch

Awards
Yes im sorry for my earlier source talk... I got caught up in my frustration totally forgot

Grinch

Awards
Thx you and your correct... That make absolute sense sigh... And to be honest the trest was really expensive in my opinion anyway... I rather just get some sus and go back to micro injections like I use to do in college....

Grinch

Awards
Maybe I should try anabolic pharm 1ad it's sopose to be the ero formula... That's what I intended on ordering in the first place but mistakenly order the m1t instead
Yes stupid I know lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, there’s places where it’s $44.99 for 10ml, 50mg/ml. I grow for months and months on 1/2cc eod. That’s 6 weeks per vial. So 12 weeks would be less than $100z And I’ve ran it with no test and felt like a king with a raging libido and tons of energy. It’s just got a tough form of estrogen conversion to keep under control so it’s for more experienced users. Hence the ancillary support. And the best part is, it’s legal to purchase for your researching needs.

Grinch

Awards
Wow..but what about the pill form? That's the one I found...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate taking pills and love needles so never looked into it.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, there’s places where it’s $44.99 for 10ml, 50mg/ml. I grow for months and months on 1/2cc eod. That’s 6 weeks per vial. So 12 weeks would be less than $100z And I’ve ran it with no test and felt like a king with a raging libido and tons of energy. It’s just got a tough form of estrogen conversion to keep under control so it’s for more experienced users. Hence the ancillary support. And the best part is, it’s legal to purchase for your researching needs.
What substance are we speaking about for research purposes?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What substance are we speaking about for research purposes?
Trestolone acetate/decanoate. At least for the time being, if one were wanting to run injectable AAS without breaking any real laws, there are several choices available to them. Honestly, the 3 more popular(Desoxy, Dienolone, Trestolone) are dirt cheap and yield results on a par with some of the more popular and aggressive compounds on the black market. I also enjoy buying it with my credit card and getting it in 3 days without paying out the a$$ for “discreet” packaging.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would 500mg test E stack with Dienolone?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s a great thread in here all about it. It’s like a somewhat slightly wetter and a little weaker mg for mg Tren. With less sides too. I can’t wait to run it, got a little and stocking up over the next month or two. Have a feeling I’m gonna love it. Again, though, I may start Test at only 300 or so, and back off if I am not enjoying sides. Test, for me, does very very little other than aggravate better builder drugs’ side effects. There is some science to back this up, but a whole lot more experience around here that agree with this kind of thinking. Testosterone is like vegetables, you totally need it, but it does very very little for putting on quality amounts of muscle when compared to other substances. Example: I put on twice as much muscle on 150week Trest/150 Test vs 75week Trest/600Test. You may ask, “why not run the Trest at 150 with the 600 Test?” Answer: I can’t. It’s pretty much one of the more miserable experiences I’ve had with steroids. AND I put on less muscle.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s a great thread in here all about it. It’s like a somewhat slightly wetter and a little weaker mg for mg Tren. With less sides too. I can’t wait to run it, got a little and stocking up over the next month or two. Have a feeling I’m gonna love it. Again, though, I may start Test at only 300 or so, and back off if I am not enjoying sides. Test, for me, does very very little other than aggravate better builder drugs’ side effects. There is some science to back this up, but a whole lot more experience around here that agree with this kind of thinking. Testosterone is like vegetables, you totally need it, but it does very very little for putting on quality amounts of muscle when compared to other substances. Example: I put on twice as much muscle on 150week Trest/150 Test vs 75week Trest/600Test. You may ask, “why not run the Trest at 150 with the 600 Test?” Answer: I can’t. It’s pretty much one of the more miserable experiences I’ve had with steroids. AND I put on less muscle.
What do you think is a good beginner cycle? Was thinking if front loading with DMZ

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you have internet access, test is available all over for cheap, just saying

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You had said back in the day, you ran all kinds of cycles. How beginner are you needing? I have been using AAS for 10 years and I typically never run more than 2 injectables and sometimes an oral. Don’t need more if can grow on that easily.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ve got Msten. But some Test on the black market or buy a little Trest and all the ancillaries needed to run either. Plus some Tudca. Done. If you can’t grow like crazy on Msten and Trest or Test, it’s not gonna happen on more stuff either.

Grinch

Awards
So what type of pct does trest require ....would it be the same thing I'd use if I we're doing regular test?
Truthfully I'd be so so greatful if one of you guys can msg me a test source all I really wanna do is micro injections of sus again after a frontload of the bold I already got...

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You had said back in the day, you ran all kinds of cycles. How beginner are you needing? I have been using AAS for 10 years and I typically never run more than 2 injectables and sometimes an oral. Don’t need more if can grow on that easily.
exactly bro, keep it simple, if you can get gains from 600 test and 600 deca, adding more drugs is just gonna mess up your health

Grinch

Awards
Totally agree that cocktail **** shouldn't be done period even if ur under direct guidance of a doctor