Suggestion about my upcoming sust & anavar cycle

ftfaaa

Awards
It's my first time to try roids. I'm 173cm 83kg 15%body fat. I want to cycle sust and anavar.

My sust500's ingredients are following:
Testosterone propionate 60 mg/ml
Testosterone phenylpropionate 120 mg/ml
Testosterone isocaproate 120 mg/ml
Testosterone decanoate 200 mg/ml

Following is my cycle plan:
week 1-12 sust 250*2 mg
week 1-13 aromasin 12.5mg eod
week 1-6 anavar 50mg ed

PCT 14-17
nolva 40/20/20/20 ed
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

My questions:

1. Is this cycle plan reasonable? Should I adjust the dosage? How many days after my last injection should I start my PCT?

2. Everytime I search for PCT, there is always like
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
What's the meaning of this? Does it mean I need to take (clomid and nolva)? Or (clomid or nolva)?

3. What supplements for liver, kidney, prostate protection do you recommend?

Really thanks for your time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suggestion about my upcoming sust & anavar cycle

Sust 500 now? Damn. So, 500mg total/week? I’d break your pins up at least to M/W/F with Sust... Never really used AI’s in PCT so can’t comment on that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There’s also a great thread in here about using Serms on cycle to prevent shutdown. Once I started doing 12+ week cycles, It wasn’t but a few years before I couldn’t recover close to decent test levels so the information in that thread might be helpful to look at. Hopefully you’re over 25 and been lifting naturally for several years.

ftfaaa

Awards
I'm age 27 and have been exercised for 4-5 years. I originally decided to use 250*2 mg sust per week. You mean I need to lower the dosage and break to 3 times? How much should I use?

Last edited:

ftfaaa

Awards
And I have another question. Must I use both Clomid and Nolva in PCT? Or just use one of them. Thanks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don’t have to do one or the other. I’d read the thread and maybe consider running lower dose clomid during the cycle and Nolva for post cycle. Sust 0.5cc 3x a week will be more than plenty. Probably less if you can measure it out.