Derma trest & Anavar?

Chriz1

Awards
Looking to do a cycle however I want to get some lean gains whilst tipping a little.
I was going to do just a Anavar cycle but the lack of gains made me think I need to add something else..
I have some Olympus labs dermatrest left over from a previous cycle would this be a good addition ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youve run dtrest before, you should have an inkling of an idea if using it with var will work. Id personally keep the dose "moderate", ie just enough to give you good feelz and libido, prolly around 50mg per day. Your lipids will likely get absolutely demolished with this combo, so keep that in mind (diet, on-cycle support, recovery).

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anavar at 75mg was awesome, lack of "gains" on the scale maybe.. but Var transforms your physique. I would run it all year if I could afford it

Chriz1

Awards
I want to gain say 10lbs or so of muscle and harden really.. did you gain any muscle ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yes but very little... it just makes your muscles pop and you will notice new cuts you didnt have. If you want to gain 10lbs I hope you are stacking it with a bulker

Chriz1

Awards
That’s why I was thinking about dermatrest to help with the lean muscle build

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s why I was thinking about dermatrest to help with the lean muscle build
I agree with NAC on keeping the Trest lower (for your purpose).

I'm a big fan of Anavar.

If I were to add something, it might be DMZ, personally. Ive really grown to like it recently.

Last edited:

Chriz1

Awards
I have run in the past a test e cycle, couple of tbol cycles, pro hormones,

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DMZ is awesome. For bulking I'd prefer an Anadrol/ Dbol combo but if I didn't have access to that I would choose DMZ as a second option. And it can be bought online with a CC.

How many weeks worth of trest do you have?

Chriz1

Awards
I can get more.. what gains does dmz give may use this as a lean bulk then anavar end of August to rip

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DMZ is one of the best bulkers out there, very powerful. Trest is an awesome drug, too... But it shuts your system down pretty hard, meaning more time between cycles to recover.