Test/Tren cycle check

skrypt

Awards
Hey ya'll,

Been a member here forever; always appreciated the knowledge that can be found on these forums. I'll jump into the meat of this post.

Stats
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 197#
Experience: 15+ years

AAS useage
1st cycle: Spring 2016 16-week Test Cyp started low and ended at 500/week
2nd cycle: Summer 2017 12-week Test Cyp 500/week
**No side effects for either**
PCT for both was nolva

Cycle

Week1-4
500mg test weekly
(previous cycles I pinned 2/week. This cycle I plan on pinning test 1/week)

Week 5-12
750mg test weekly
400mg tren weekly
*Test pinned Monday, tren pinned Wednesday*

Week 13-14
500mg test weekly
200mg tren weekly

Week 15-16
250mg test weekly

PCT
Two week after final pin
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Notes
1) Have plenty of Arimidex. Thought about dosing 1mg/week but still undecided. Trying to decide if I should dose this weekly or keep on hand if needed.
2) Also have HcG on hand if one feels that should be added.
3) Acknowledging that a newer trend seems to be low dosing test and running tren at ~2x your test dose. What I have written for this cycle is based on I suppose a more traditional cycle. If there is discourse would welcome opinions.
4) Tried to keep the word vomit to a minimum; please ask if you have any questions.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo, two things which I think are a bad idea

1) ramping test dose

2) pinning that much test in one shot

...both are risky (sides), for little payoff (why ramp? Makes little sense to me). Id pick a dose, and run that right through, split 2x pw. Is it cyp/enanth?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m with Nac. All I ever notice with high test on any 19-Nor’s is more sides. Tren will do all the work for you if you let it. 400/400 should more than enough but I’d go lower than that with Test at this point in my life. I assume both are longer estered? Personally, if it’s a first time with Tren, I prefer Ace, in case you lose your shyt from night sweats and extreme impulsivity or one of many sides that start to wear you down and you’d rather have them subside in a few days rather than weeks.

skrypt

Awards
Yo, two things which I think are a bad idea

1) ramping test dose

2) pinning that much test in one shot

...both are risky (sides), for little payoff (why ramp? Makes little sense to me). Id pick a dose, and run that right through, split 2x pw. Is it cyp/enanth?
Check. thanks for the reply. I went down a research rabbit hole in which guys were talking about the need to pin test only once a week rather than splitting the dose, but I agree seeing it in writing, seems reasonable to dose 2x a week and mitigate any sides. And it's test cyp -- sorry I didn't realize that I hadn't distinguished that clearly.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id personally only experiment with pinning 250mg+ doses of test when by itself, I would certainly be reluctant to try it when stacking it with something like tren. You might be fine, but youd be entering entirely new territory dosing that way plus its your first tren run.

skrypt

Awards
Nac, Mattersby --

Thank you for the advice, gentleman. It seems wise to pin test 2x week and I will follow that protocol. Also lowering test dose to 500mg for the entire cycle seems advisable; are we agreeable that is the best way forward?

Four things:
1) Test Cyp is the test I will be running
2) Trenbolone Enenthate -- again my bad for not making that explicitly clear.
3) Armidex -- I'm going back and forth on whether to dose 1mg/weekly, not at all, or something completely different.
4) Cardarine -- Do you think it is worth picking up for the tren portion of the cycle?

Thank you again for the knowledge and conversation.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah lots of guys swear by cardarine with tren, your call.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s hit and miss. I don’t get hunger issues on much except methylated hormones, so it could be nice for lipids/increased hunger/bf loss. I also haven’t ran card yet. It may be awesome for you.. My thinking would be use it on the front end while the longer estered gear is kicking in. And get if you’re loving it, run it longer. Eh?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With 14 weeks of all that, you may also need Letro and Prami(or non-RC caber) and keep it closeby.
I’d most definitely have that on hand with test/Tren. Start low with the Adex and continue increasing if you start noticing nipple sensitivity, water retention, crying at commercials, etc...

skrypt

Awards
I'm going to go ahead and order Cardarine; load it on the front end and it the results are there keep going as you said. I'll also look at the possbility on letro/primi; I'm in a bit of an inaccessible spot currently, so will look to delaying start until I can figure out that angle. Not sure why I got so wrapped around the axel with adex; if I notice any "itcheness" will start dosing .5mg/daily until symptoms are resolved.

I'm now second guessing my pinning schedule a bit. I will pin test 2/x weekly (thinking Mon/Thurs). I was planning on pinning the tren e 1x/weekly -- do you think it wise to pin the tren 2x a week to try and keep bloodwork evened out and reduce likelihood of sides? If so, would you pin same day as test or stagger the days?

Thanks again for replies.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, Enth has a 12 day half life, so you can totally do it, but with the doses you want to run, personally I don’t want to push 3,4,5 cc’s of oil at a time. 2 or less will be less traumatic to the tissue, etc.

What does inaccessible spot look like?

Also, there’s a thread -Clomid on cycle- that’s making me rethink my views on using AI’s alongside 19Nors such as Tren. I still believe you should have those ancillaries on hand anyways, but it’s very possible Raloxifene may be better for you during that cycle. Sorry, I’m not trying to get you second guessing things but gyno sucks B A D... But it won’t hurt to have an Arsenal on hand, as I’ve needed those 2 many, many times anyways, and not needing them this run is fine, bc next cycle you’ll already have them if you actually do need them.

skrypt

Awards
I don't have access to my AAS source, but anything via interwebs is fine. Pretty much agree with everything you stated and will implement the ancillaries as discussed.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id pin the tren with the test, load it in the same syringe. Two days per week should be fine (Sunday arvo, Thurs morn, for example).

skrypt

Awards
Id pin the tren with the test, load it in the same syringe. Two days per week should be fine (Sunday arvo, Thurs morn, for example).
sounds good; thanks dude.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dosage is absurd having done only two test cycles. Tren seems like a beautiful thing and if we completly forget about the sides from it you really need to understand the compound before running it else youll have just a slightly better test cycle. What's your diet like?

skrypt

Awards
That dosage is absurd having done only two test cycles. Tren seems like a beautiful thing and if we completly forget about the sides from it you really need to understand the compound before running it else youll have just a slightly better test cycle. What's your diet like?
My diet and workout routine are on point. I've been grinding at it for 15+ years, so I wouldn't be here unless this was the next logical step. Would love to hear some recommendations/learning points/tips/advice if you have the time and would like to get specific about methodology to maximize gains on this cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet and workout routine are on point. I've been grinding at it for 15+ years, so I wouldn't be here unless this was the next logical step. Would love to hear some recommendations/learning points/tips/advice if you have the time and would like to get specific about methodology to maximize gains on this cycle.
I can tell you this. Tren shines with carbs because no other compounds will utilize food as good. That being said it's not a compound you can't bloat or get fat on. I personally like to go high protein low carb but the catch is that it can be really tough to eat like that without getting low blood sugar and if you go high carb you're gonna have bad night sweats. It's really important to have a clean diet and preferably low carbs since tren really doesn't produce much weight gain but more muscle gain than any other compound. I would have carbs early morning, close to workout and Maybe a power bar, no carbs at night. 60-70% protein diet

Keep test at 2-300 and tren absolute max at 400 and you might have a happy cycle, 300 could be enough even with the tren.

skrypt

Awards
I can tell you this. Tren shines with carbs because no other compounds will utilize food as good. That being said it's not a compound you can't bloat or get fat on. I personally like to go high protein low carb but the catch is that it can be really tough to eat like that without getting low blood sugar and if you go high carb you're gonna have bad night sweats. It's really important to have a clean diet and preferably low carbs since tren really doesn't produce much weight gain but more muscle gain than any other compound. I would have carbs early morning, close to workout and Maybe a power bar, no carbs at night. 60-70% protein diet

Keep test at 2-300 and tren absolute max at 400 and you might have a happy cycle, 300 could be enough even with the tren.
Appreciate the information. I like to run on a low-to-moderate carb intake and a high fat, high protein diet; I've found my body usually does best in that arena. I'll move fat/carbs around accordingly. Typically I'll consume carbs first meal of the day, meal pre-workout then something like a banana post workout to help increase protein synthesis. Thank you for dropping some knowledge.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the information. I like to run on a low-to-moderate carb intake and a high fat, high protein diet; I've found my body usually does best in that arena. I'll move fat/carbs around accordingly. Typically I'll consume carbs first meal of the day, meal pre-workout then something like a banana post workout to help increase protein synthesis. Thank you for dropping some knowledge.
You might notice depending on your genetics that tren really doesn't pack on much weight. 500 mg test arguably can compete with 200mg test and 300mg tren but the musclemass and keepable gains is gonna be insane not to mention the vascularity and separation of muscles. Don't run it too long either, maybe 10-12 weeks and make sure you drop test after the tren.

skrypt

Awards
You might notice depending on your genetics that tren really doesn't pack on much weight. 500 mg test arguably can compete with 200mg test and 300mg tren but the musclemass and keepable gains is gonna be insane not to mention the vascularity and separation of muscles. Don't run it too long either, maybe 10-12 weeks and make sure you drop test after the tren.
Thanks for the ongoing advice -- definitely something to consider dropping test down further. I had some good conversations earlier with Mattersby regarding ancillaries; whats your take on letro/prami/cardarine? Run them al regardless? Admittedly, I'm not as read as as I want to be on research chemicals, but I am working on remedying that. But I'd like as many opinions as I can get.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the ongoing advice -- definitely something to consider dropping test down further. I had some good conversations earlier with Mattersby regarding ancillaries; whats your take on letro/prami/cardarine? Run them al regardless? Admittedly, I'm not as read as as I want to be on research chemicals, but I am working on remedying that. But I'd like as many opinions as I can get.
Cardarine completly prevents fatigue with tren also controls cholesterol causes by tren. Caber if you can else get prami, reason ? Less sides..

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Im running 400mg tren e and 180mg of test e and it’s been the best cycle. Only side is minor night sweats. Sleeping like a baby. Stronger than I have ever been. Feeling just awesome.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember Detroit Hammer around here way back in the day and he swore you could get by on almost no test while on Tren. He provided all this literature and talked about cruising on it with literally no test or a low TRT dose. And sides were almost insignificant.