The uncertain future of Sarms

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the ban on Sarms almost certainly to go into effect, do you think it is highly probable they will still be for sale and available after the ban on UK sites such as ********nutrition just like banned prohormones are? I don’t know if Olympus the main overseas supplier will still be able to even legally manufacture them anymore unless they have a plant in the UK. Also, if they do remain available across the pond , just curious have you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble buying small amounts of the banned prohormones for shipments to the states?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the ban on Sarms almost certainly to go into effect, do you think it is highly probable they will still be for sale and available after the ban on UK sites such as ********nutrition just like banned prohormones are? I don’t know if Olympus the main overseas supplier will still be able to even legally manufacture them anymore unless they have a plant in the UK. Also, if they do remain available across the pond , just curious have you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble buying small amounts of the banned prohormones for shipments to the states?
My answer to your last question is...No.

S

Slapoyjoe

I think you’ve got a good chance with smaller amounts, but I expect the DEA to eventually put pressure on th UK government to stop these sources from sending to the USA. I live in Europe, so the short term is fine for me. Once the UK leaves the EU, though, it’s quite possible that sarms will be stopped at EU customs. My solution? Stocking up like mad.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’ve got a good chance with smaller amounts, but I expect the DEA to eventually put pressure on th UK government to stop these sources from sending to the USA. I live in Europe, so the short term is fine for me. Once the UK leaves the EU, though, it’s quite possible that sarms will be stopped at EU customs. My solution? Stocking up like mad.
Are there UK manufacturers of Sarms or are they all US based companies you purchase from at your UK supplier? I know Olympus UK makes them, but their parent company Olympus Labs is in New Jersey. I bet the subsidiary Olympus Labs UK manufactures them here, then ships them to the UK, rather than having a UK manufacturing facility.

S

Slapoyjoe

Are there UK manufacturers of Sarms or are they all US based companies you purchase from at your UK supplier? I know Olympus UK makes them, but their parent company Olympus Labs is in New Jersey. I bet the subsidiary Olympus Labs UK manufactures them here, then ships them to the UK, rather than having a UK manufacturing facility.
You better believe Olympus UK is going to start up production in the UK. This is speculation but there’s loads of money to be made. German pharmaceuticals will also still be in production. I’d be surprised if others don’t set up shop in the UK.

S

Slapoyjoe

You better believe Olympus UK is going to start up production in the UK. This is speculation but there’s loads of money to be made. German pharmaceuticals will also still be in production. I’d be surprised if others don’t set up shop in the UK.