PCT advice .....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I Just started PCT , I'm also ketogenic diet long time user , I have two bottles of X gels any point of use this since this supplement is basically omega 6 fatty acid ? I'm also follow Palumbo version keto I eat good quality lean red meat ,chicken,fish etc, and healthy fats , PCT clomid, mk677, and I’m thinking to attach CjC/dac

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would run an otc e blocker such as inhibit E or Letrone. Clomid tends to boost e pretty high as well during pct. I always use X gels in my pct to help keep my strength and muscle from the cycle and I can usually hang on to 90-95% of my cycle. Good luck!

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I have aromasin/nolva/letro if necessary , the question was more about my kind of diet which is full of ( at least I think it is) this fatty acid ....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run an otc e blocker such as inhibit E or Letrone. Clomid tends to boost e pretty high as well during pct. I always use X gels in my pct to help keep my strength and muscle from the cycle and I can usually hang on to 90-95% of my cycle. Good luck!
Agreed with this. inhibit-e would be a nice addition. I love x gels in pct and in just a natty run!