Halodrol cycle layout, possible log.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
This might turn into a log, depending on what happens.

Wanting to run a halodrol cycle.
25 yrs old
200-205 lbs
6’2”
18% bf according to my cheap scale from China.

Been lifting for about 1.5 years. Made some good progress the 1st year. Have had a lot of fun on this journey so far. I have learned most of what I know from reading I’ve done on this forum.

Plan is to eat around maintenance during the cycle and see how that goes. I can adjust caloric intake throughout the cycle if I need to. I am very susceptible to fat gain, so maintenance is where I normally eat. I am still getting strong, making gains slowly in the gym. I’m just looking for a solid boost to get where I want to be.

This is what I’m planning

Halo 50mg up to 75 mg for 6-8 weeks
Ar1micare pro during entire cycle
Clomid ( what’s should my dosing be)
Sup3r pct (dosing? Length of time?)

I’m getting married in about a month in the Dominican Republic, so I would like to look good for the beach.

Am I allowed to say where I’m getting the halo from?

I appreciate all comments, questions, and responses.

If I can add pictures I will if this turns into a log.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah where did you get it from? The UK I'm assuming. Anyhow, at your weight you need to run 75mg. I'm 160 and I run 75mg. You will probably need two bottles for a full 6 week run. Sounds like you have a good cycle planned, you are good to go.

greg916

Awards
I think you should hold off. Halo is mild but you have no idea how it’ll affect you. If you had more time prior then I’d say different.

Last thing you want is libido or sex issues after your marriage. Or unwanted sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would wait and train more. It’s better that you build more naturally so you can learn more as opposed to becoming reliant on anabolics.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I agree, I do not want to become reliant on anabolics. Just looking for that extra push. I would like to make it a learning experience, I believe knowledge is power.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimacare wont do much for estrogen; it’s main purpose is to help overall health while on anabolics. You shouldn’t need an ai on halo anyways. I’d run halo 6 weeks 75-100mg, arimacare 6-8 caps a day with the halo. Clomid 50/50/25/25mg pct and super pct I would start week three of pct at 10 caps per day, which would make your pct 6 weeks overall.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Thank you for the input. If I was gyno prone, what can I run on cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the input. If I was gyno prone, what can I run on cycle?
I would keep a real aromatize inhibitor on hand like aromasin; maybe even nolva or ralox on hand as well.