Sarms triple stack and anavar for CF competition

Capitain

Awards
Hi, this is a cycle I’m planning to do before my crossfit competition and I would like to have your advices. My anavar is ledgit. I want to use it in the beginning of the cycle to avoid cramps at the end of the cycle for the competition.

Anavar 20 mg before bed week 1-3
GW 20 mg week 1-12
Ostarine 25 mg week 1-12
S4 60 mg split 2 doses week 1-12

Pct

Clomid mini pct 4 weeks

Should I need to throw a little nolva in it?

Should I use liver protection with that?

What do you think of this overall?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, this is a cycle I’m planning to do before my crossfit competition and I would like to have your advices. My anavar is ledgit. I want to use it in the beginning of the cycle to avoid cramps at the end of the cycle for the competition.

Anavar 20 mg before bed week 1-3
GW 20 mg week 1-12
Ostarine 25 mg week 1-12
S4 60 mg split 2 doses week 1-12

Pct

Clomid mini pct 4 weeks

Should I need to throw a little nolva in it?

Should I use liver protection with that?

What do you think of this overall?
Sound more like I wanna see abs than a competition cycle. Gw is great but the others won't do much for endurance or musclemass if that's what you're going for. Liver protection is nice but if it's needed? Well not really. Use it just because you can not because you're gonna get liver failure. You need nolva for sure as pct to bring your testosterone back.

I also don't get the anavar before bed for 3 weeks? What's the delio here?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bar for 3 weeks at that dose wont really do much

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var for only 3 weeks is kinda a waste, as stated earlier. GW and Tbol cycle is what I would try. 10 weeks with the tbol around 20mg for the last 6 weeks. PCT clomid 50/50/25/25

Capitain

Awards
My anavar is a rest of another cycle.. just want to get rid of it and maybe will help a bit to get shreded and strenght gains..

My main goal is not to put alot of muscle. I want strenght et endurence gains. I’m already around the wheight I want to be.

When do you think its the best time to take the anavar? For the night or during the day to get the effects in my workout?

Nolva AND clomid are a must or clomid only would be okay?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound more like I wanna see abs than a competition cycle. Gw is great but the others won't do much for endurance or musclemass if that's what you're going for. Liver protection is nice but if it's needed? Well not really. Use it just because you can not because you're gonna get liver failure. You need nolva for sure as pct to bring your testosterone back.

I also don't get the anavar before bed for 3 weeks? What's the delio here?
Anavar is great for endurance/cardio. At least in my experience notice a good little bump from it.

I would run it at 20/day with the other compounds you will see some benefit in conjunction w the other conpounds. Also anavar starts working immediately. Pumps come on day 1.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless Im missing something, it looks like you are...I predict you will potentially feel sh1tty/lethargic during this cycle. Ostarine just itself can cause lethargy, throw var in the mix and things could get worse.

Capitain

Awards
Should I use a good test booster to aid counter that? If so, when it is the right time?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I use a good test booster to aid counter that? If so, when it is the right time?
No, not really on-cycle. PCT, yeah maybe.

Here's some of your options as I see it:

Take nothing: just risk it. If you dont get much/any lethargy, all good. If you do, hopefully you can battle through it

Epiandro (dht): hit or miss. 800mg+ per day

4andro (weak test conversion, some e2 conversion): hit or miss. 300mg+ per day

Dermacrine: pretty good success rate. 3 pumps could suffice.

Trestolone TD: high success rate, but risky as far as sides. Very strong, youd prolly only need 25mg per day.

Inj test: youre obviously not gonna pin

^you could use any of these, and in combo should you wish

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the stupid "triple stack" and just run the var with some low test and low NPP and maybe another DHT like androsterone or epi-andro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test booster won't counter ****. Nothing about this cycle makes sense to me. It seems like a attempt at a cutting cycle, don't see how it's gonna benifit crosshyt

Capitain

Awards
The triple stack or rad 140 + GW is the best for crossfit on the forums that I have read. EPO+trt is a bit better for crossfit. But I dont want to inject.

What is the cheapest way for test base? I want the less sides possible too.

Of course that I want to cut dead whight! Less fat is going to be good for my performance.

Thanks for the help Nac

Capitain

Awards
Tbol = cramps... high dose of anavar only like 60 80 mg = cramps.. big no no fir crossfit!

Capitain

Awards
And you did endurence sports or only wheight lifting?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want a "test base" with the least sides, dermacrine would likely be your best bet.

But remember, youre fuking with hormones. So there are no guarantees when we go from "looks the best option on paper" to you actually using stuff. In fact, there is a strong correlation between options that have the greatest certainty, and sides.

Capitain

Awards
Ok that’s sounds logic... can you give me legit source in pm where to find dermacrine?

Capitain

Awards
BIG thanks to you guys much appreciated. With this dermacrine, what dose do you recomand me for «*NORMAL*» test in my body. I’m 30, 195 pounds. Just don’t want do add more undesirable side effects to my body.

What week in my cycle do you recomand to start using dermacrine?

Capitain

Awards
Maybe next cycle il give it a try, but I heard really bad thing about it. I will research it more..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start the dermacrine right from the get go. Id start with 3 pumps, applied to upper chest/traps/shoulders post-shower.

I dont believe its benefits are so much increasing testosterone, but more cognitive. Either way, the stuff tends to be effective for such a mild option, with little sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Start the dermacrine right from the get go. Id start with 3 pumps, applied to upper chest/traps/shoulders post-shower.

I dont believe its benefits are so much increasing testosterone, but more cognitive. Either way, the stuff tends to be effective for such a mild option, with little sides.
this.....I like to run dermacrine at 4 pumps, but 3 will last longer!!!

I anyone has any questions about dermacrine send me a pm!!!

Reactions: Nac
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Musclegelz Androhard is what I’m using now and it’s awesome. Can’t believe it’s this nice. Androsterone and Epiandrosterone transdermal cream with esters to delay release. No smell, dries easy, one bottle lasts forever, very cost effective.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Musclegelz Androhard is what I’m using now and it’s awesome. Can’t believe it’s this nice. Androsterone and Epiandrosterone transdermal cream with esters to delay release. No smell, dries easy, one bottle lasts forever, very cost effective.
This. On 2nd week right now and it works.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What is the general consensus on running anavar 7/8 weeks on, then taking a 2-3 month break, then hopping back on 7/8 weeks? 50-65mg.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the general consensus on running anavar 7/8 weeks on, then taking a 2-3 month break, then hopping back on 7/8 weeks? 50-65mg.
Women do that a lot so yeah it probably works. I've never done that with orals though

Capitain

Awards
Yes you can, time on + time off minimum
Do pct and liver protection. I tried without pct and took forever to have testosterone back... :(

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What doseage you guys running this at? How many pumps etc per day? Thanks
I took 6-9 for almost 10 weeks. Heavy Iron said 12/day was too intense and he had to back down when he reviewed it.

Best td I’ve ever used; very high quality and lasts forever.