Anyone heard of Ronix Research SARMS?

Royalpanic

Awards
So I've been trying to research this company and have been coming up short aka have found absolutely nothing. I've purchased 3stack which says to contain ostarine, lgd and laxogenin. I've done research and heard that anything labeled as a "dietary supplement" or "supplement" is probably not a sarm. Also have heard horror stories of capsulated SARMS and these are capsulated. Though it's not labeled as a supplement but as a research chemical instead. Still I'm weary. If anyone has any experience with these products please reply, im curious to hear what you have to say.

Thanks.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
As a rule, I avoid pre made stacks. That's the real reason for the sarm laws coming up, people passing them off as supplement stacks.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a rule, I avoid pre made stacks. That's the real reason for the sarm laws coming up, people passing them off as supplement stacks.
2nd. I stay away from pre-made stacks too. Not to mention if I were to stack SARMS, I wouldn’t stack osta + lgd.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
While I don’t agree with that specific stack, I will say that there ARE small companies putting out legit sarms.. this small town supplement store near me sells “research” sarms that are capsulated.. I bought some rad140 and lemme tell you it’s got all the signs of legit rad140, my strength and energy is up as well as endurance. They’re called “Glaxon”.. so while I can’t attest to your specific brand I will tell you there are small companies putting out good stuff

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
And also I believe that whole “capsulated sarms are fake” ish is shills... even sarms1 who were once the biggest preachers of it are now selling capsulated sarms. Btw I am NOT saying to buy from sarms1 I don’t trust them lol

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
And also I believe that whole “capsulated sarms are fake” ish is shills... even sarms1 who were once the biggest preachers of it are now selling capsulated sarms. Btw I am NOT saying to buy from sarms1 I don’t trust them lol
I don't think you understood me entirely, stacking sarms is stupid, they aren't steroids, they don't need to be stacked and it's just irresponsible.

All sarms start as raw powders. Take them whichever way you want.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you understood me entirely, stacking sarms is stupid, they aren't steroids, they don't need to be stacked and it's just irresponsible.

All sarms start as raw powders. Take them whichever way you want.
Oh I wasn’t disagreeing with you at all. Stacking sarms serves no beneficial purpose besides suppressing you more.. I would however stack rad140 or LGD with test lol