Ostarine Question

Iloveher4

Awards
Hello guys!
New to this forum, but i got a question that i feel i should ask before i **** up my body.

So i bought SARMs and my friend told be that if I do a 8 weeks/ 30mg a day. I would not need any suppressors, which feel like big bull****.
Im on day 3, so im wondering if i should lower the dose before it is too late?

Btw im french, so sorry for my english!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be getting a SERM?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello guys!
New to this forum, but i got a question that i feel i should ask before i **** up my body.

So i bought SARMs and my friend told be that if I do a 8 weeks/ 30mg a day. I would not need any suppressors, which feel like big bull****.

Google Translate mon ami: J'espère que cela rend justice à votre langue.

Vous êtes sur le jour 3, mais vous avez une question «avant» vous ***** votre corps?
Me rappelle les derniers mots de Socrate quand il a dit "J'ai bu quoi?".

Ok, drôle de côté.
Vous avez vous-même de l'Ostarine?
Que recherchez-vous exactement concernant un résultat? Quel est votre objectif pour ce cycle de 8 semaines?

Ostarine affectera votre axe HPTA, ce qui signifie que vous serez supprimé au moins et plus que probablement éteint votre testostérone naturelle à cette dose très élevée. Ils ont constaté que les sujets avaient une suppression à aussi peu que 4 mg d'Ostarine. Vous aurez besoin d'un redémarrage HPTA avec un SERM.

Je n'entrerai pas dans ce que vous devriez ou ne devriez pas doser parce que je ne pense pas que vous devriez prendre cela.
Je me suis basé sur ce que je ne vous connais pas, ou ce que vous avez vraiment en main. 30mg semble très élevé, et au-delà des rendements décroissants. Si vous essayez de vous concentrer, il y a d'autres substances mieux adaptées à cette fin. Ostarine a été facturé comme plus d'un SARM de coupe.

Expérience de levage:
Compléter l'histoire:
Corps gras%:
Total des dépenses énergétiques quotidiennes en calories: TDEE:

Commençons là.
Oh, et votre ami est un idiot s'ils n'ont pas recommandé un SERM et un PCT.

Mon .02?
Exécuter un produit chimique de recherche pendant 8 semaines seulement à PCT pour 4 autres semaines semble être beaucoup de BS, parce que si votre objectif était une coupe, je peux vous garantir, des suppléments naturels ainsi qu'un régime alimentaire et une bonne formation et vous avez obtenu un bon résultat tout en conservant ou en gagnant du muscle.

---

You're on day 3 but you have a question 'before' you **** up your body?
Reminds me of the last words of Socrates when he said "I drank what?".

Ok, funny aside.
You got yourself some Ostarine?
What exactly are you looking for regarding an outcome? What is your goal for this 8 week cycle?

Ostarine will affect your HPTA axis, meaning you will be suppressed at least and more than likely shut down of your natural testosterone at that very high dose. They found subjects had suppression at as low as 4mg of Ostarine. You will need an HPTA restart with a SERM.

I won't get into what you should or should not dose because I don't think you should be taking that.
I based that on how I don't know you, or what you really have in hand. 30mg seems very high, and beyond diminishing returns. If you were trying to bulk, there are other substances out there better geared towards that end. Ostarine was billed as more of a cutting SARM.

Experience Lifting:
Supplement history:
Body Fat %:
Total Daily Energy Expenditure in calories: TDEE:

Let's start there.
Oh, and your friend is an idiot if they didn't recommend a SERM and a PCT.

My .02?
Running a research chemical for 8 weeks only to PCT for another 4 weeks seems like a lot of BS, because if your goal was a cut, I can guarantee you, natural supplements along with diet and proper training and you've gotten a great result while retaining or gaining muscle.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
It’s important to be strict about the standard doses and following the best ones are very imperative.

In order to gain lean muscle and acquire the desired effects, a standard dose of 25 mg per day in a 4 to 6-week cycle is imperative. You’ll never have to worry about PCT. You can expect gains of 6 lbs once you’re done.

When in the cutting cycle, you’ll need this to help you preserve all the gains and effectively decrease the calorie count. Standard is 12.5 – 15 mg for the same number of weeks as when you’re bulking up.
Don’t post advice if you’re going to tell someone they don’t need a proper PCT from a suppressive substance like ostarine... you’re confusing and giving false information to him, possibly jeopardizing his health and well-being. OP, you need to research a proper pct before you start, and since I’m assuming you don’t have a pct yet I would highly recommend you stop taking the ostarine before you suppress yourself fully and get a proper pct in place. You never know if you’ll have a bad reaction to the substance you’re taking and need to go into a PCT right away.. as for stopping the ostarine now, I don’t think it’ll cause a problem as it’s only been 3 days but I would wait for others to chime in here as well

Iloveher4

Awards
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 171 lbs
Experience Lifting: 1 year
Supplement history: first time
Body Fat %:
Total Daily Energy Expenditure in calories: TDEE: 2800 calories per day

So basically, i should stop it?
The guys who sold me it bought it from sarmscenter, which is legit but in very high dosage. 30mg/ ml. Maybe i should drop it by half?
Im doing a recomp for summer, and read all over the web that they were the best for that.
Anyways, i can get myself those suppresors withing a day : nolvadex, clenbuterol,clomid et des API

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Body Fat %:

The guys who sold me it bought it from sarmscenter, which is legit but in very high dosage. 30mg/ ml. Maybe i should drop it by half?
Im doing a recomp for summer, and read all over the web that they were the best for that.
Anyways, i can get myself those suppresors withing a day : nolvadex, clenbuterol,clomid et des API
Hold your horses bro.

Your 23 and been lifting a year......171lbs at 6’ you have loads of room for natural growth.

My view, stop taking the osta now, buy lots of whole foods (lots of lean meat and fish), get a training coach/pt who knows their **** and smash the food and gym for a couple of years.

You don’t need anything to grow apart from food and progressive overload in the gym bro......you want to recomp - just track your calories properly so you are only in a small surplus, a lean bulk will have the desired effect....

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

Throw the ostarine in the trash, stop listening to your friend, keep it naturally for another 5 years then consider real AAS, if you're still into the lifting game.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s important to be strict about the standard doses and following the best ones are very imperative.

In order to gain lean muscle and acquire the desired effects, a standard dose of 25 mg per day in a 4 to 6-week cycle is imperative. You’ll never have to worry about PCT. You can expect gains of 6 lbs once you’re done.

When in the cutting cycle, you’ll need this to help you preserve all the gains and effectively decrease the calorie count. Standard is 12.5 – 15 mg for the same number of weeks as when you’re bulking up.
CUT AND PASTE BULLCRAP!!

Stop it bro.... really.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Body Fat %:

If you don't know that Clenbuterol is TOTALLY different than Nolvadex and Clomid, you shouldn't be taking anything right now, bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You are copy and pasting from the web site you push peptides etc. from. It's a BS SEO scam and you are spamming the forum with information that is not accurate, nor your own creation.

whit2417

Awards
Will you be getting a SERM?
Is the Serm absolutely necessary? on 2nd day of a 8 week cycle with osta @ 20mg. I can't figure out where to buy the SERM. Could you PM me or help me out? Trying to find the right direction...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll answer your question as far as a Serm. See my signature. Right SFreed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the Serm absolutely necessary? on 2nd day of a 8 week cycle with osta @ 20mg. I can't figure out where to buy the SERM. Could you PM me or help me out? Trying to find the right direction...
Yes it is. Board sponsor MA Research Chems can take care of your research needs. There's even a discount code floating around here somewhere

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10