Running s23 for 12 weeks?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Basically I'm about to finish my last week of s23. I really really like this stuff. I'm using test 250mg a week and will be for awhile, maybe lower it to 150mg.
But, I know you can run other SARMs for 12 weeks, but s23 is a different beast IMO. Would it be risky to extend it for another month? I just want to be safe. But I'm loving the s23 and it's really kicking in full force right now, I don't want it to end! Lol
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this site.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long you been on, and how many MG/ day? Having any negative side effects? Have you done bloodwork?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on, and how many MG/ day? Having any negative side effects? Have you done bloodwork?
25mg for 7 weeks now. I'm not having any side effects, and I feel great.
Unfortunately I didn't get bloods beforehand, stupid I know...but I'm going in next week to get them.
I just have heard it can be liver toxic? Obviously safety and health comes first but if i can squeeze another few weeks out of the stuff, I would love to.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd say If you are having no negative sides or signs of liver strain go for it! Honestly no one on here probably knows too much about S23 and most everything is speculation. But I am the kind of person that...If something makes me feel good, I'm gonna do it lol. I'm really liking S23 too. at 30mg a day on week 5. I like it a lot.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I'd say If you are having no negative sides or signs of liver strain go for it! Honestly no one on here probably knows too much about S23 and most everything is speculation. But I am the kind of person that...If something makes me feel good, I'm gonna do it lol. I'm really liking S23 too. at 30mg a day on week 5. I like it a lot.
That's what I'm thinking man. Thanks for the input. Yeah, I've tried ostarine, and s4 multiple times, I really liked andarine....but this s23 is something else. The strength I've gained is amazing, and the look I'm getting is exactly what I'm after. Really leaning out, id imagine it's similar to winny. How long are you planning on running it? How is it with the LGD?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I'm thinking man. Thanks for the input. Yeah, I've tried ostarine, and s4 multiple times, I really liked andarine....but this s23 is something else. The strength I've gained is amazing, and the look I'm getting is exactly what I'm after. Really leaning out, id imagine it's similar to winny. How long are you planning on running it? How is it with the LGD?
Yeah its similar to an oral steroid, it has winny/ tbol/ var like qualities with low sides. Good ****.

I plan on running it 12 weeks. WIth LGD there is more mass, pump, fullness whatever you want to call it, and a lot more hunger. If you are bulking LGD is great cutting not so much.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its similar to an oral steroid, it has winny/ tbol/ var like qualities with low sides. Good ****.

I plan on running it 12 weeks. WIth LGD there is more mass, pump, fullness whatever you want to call it, and a lot more hunger. If you are bulking LGD is great cutting not so much.
Yeah. The best part about it is i have been cutting successfully the whole time while gaining strength! Intermittent fasting, fasted cardio, etc. It's almost not even fair it's working so well, lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excluding any hair loss?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No hair loss here either, and yes, I am prone

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25mg for 7 weeks now. I'm not having any side effects, and I feel great.
Unfortunately I didn't get bloods beforehand, stupid I know...but I'm going in next week to get them.
I just have heard it can be liver toxic? Obviously safety and health comes first but if i can squeeze another few weeks out of the stuff, I would love to.
Noticed in your post above you said you were going to get bloods done in about a week. Did you get them? If so, what were the results of the tests (paticularly the liver)? You extending your run to 12 weeks? I am interested in this Sarm and trying to get info.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also here to see how the S23 is treating your liver.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Noticed in your post above you said you were going to get bloods done in about a week. Did you get them? If so, what were the results of the tests (paticularly the liver)? You extending your run to 12 weeks? I am interested in this Sarm and trying to get info.
i will know on wednesday. they called me in. ill post up results. i stopped the s23 after 10 weeks because even though i felt fine i just got nervous. keep ya posted.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i will know on wednesday. they called me in. ill post up results. i stopped the s23 after 10 weeks because even though i felt fine i just got nervous. keep ya posted.
Awesome I will be interested! Thinking of running it, but only a couple of users have done it and posted blood work. Would like to see bloods before I do it since there are no human studies on it. Totally understand about stopping early too. I have
Anxiety issues as well. Any good gains from the run?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not worth running any oral for that long of a period imo. Orals are all harsh af on the lipids, which long term are more of a concern than the liver imo.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not worth running any oral for that long of a period imo. Orals are all harsh af on the lipids, which long term are more of a concern than the liver imo.
Sure be interested when he gets his bloods how hard s23 is on lipids and liver. Probably not near as bad as a methyl steroid. Still I don’t run cycles longer than 8 weeks

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
so yeah, i dont have the copy of the blood work, but i was called in to the hospital because they said my livercount was high. they gave me an ultrasound on my abdominal in fact. so they are going to call me back tomrrow with the results and i will post them.

honestly, im a bit embarassed that i ran it for so long while kind of thinking it would be ok because of various other peoples reports and the fact that i felt great the whole time. im sure i will be fine, i discontinued it after 10 weeks, but i dont know if i would run it again guys. the gains were awesome, strength was unbelievable and it deifnitley cut me up something nice, but obviously if its gonna **** up my body- it aint worth it. again, it was my liver count that was "out of whack". i wont have the actual paper that shows my results till i go to my primary care, but the doctor is going to call tomrrow with results from my ultrasound.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I will be interested! Thinking of running it, but only a couple of users have done it and posted blood work. Would like to see bloods before I do it since there are no human studies on it. Totally understand about stopping early too. I have
Anxiety issues as well. Any good gains from the run?
honestly i thought s23 was amazing man. strength kicked in after a week and i felt like an animal in the gym. but ive been off for 2 weeks and im still hitting good numbers on my lifts. at the start of s23 i was deadlifting 405 for a triple. yesterday i hit 495x2. but i have been off the s23 for 2 weeks, and im on test. benh was 225. im hitting 275 now. squat 315 to 365. and it cut me up nicely.
but honestly there are other ways to get there, and now i know it will make your liver count funky.
and i also have serious anxiety issues. was a benzo addict for years. ive been off all drugs for 6 months, and when i ran s23, the first few weeks i was definitley getting easily irritated, and short with people, but it wasnt anxiety. so take that for what its worth.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so yeah, i dont have the copy of the blood work, but i was called in to the hospital because they said my livercount was high. they gave me an ultrasound on my abdominal in fact. so they are going to call me back tomrrow with the results and i will post them.

honestly, im a bit embarassed that i ran it for so long while kind of thinking it would be ok because of various other peoples reports and the fact that i felt great the whole time. im sure i will be fine, i discontinued it after 10 weeks, but i dont know if i would run it again guys. the gains were awesome, strength was unbelievable and it deifnitley cut me up something nice, but obviously if its gonna **** up my body- it aint worth it. again, it was my liver count that was "out of whack". i wont have the actual paper that shows my results till i go to my primary care, but the doctor is going to call tomrrow with results from my ultrasound.
Would like to know how high. I could feel the toxicity But I would like to see your count or if you could find out the number.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't be embarrassed the people who sell s23 are the ones who say its safe.
My source straight told me it was toxic.
But it does work.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hey man,

Sorry to hear about the news and hope you get well soon. Thanks for posting this. I will never run S23. I suspected it might be toxic based on users reporting change in urine color. Please post your bloods when you get them. All is not lost, I have heard of users damaging their liver from methylated prohormones, it then recovering after a few months.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would like to know how high. I could feel the toxicity But I would like to see your count or if you could find out the number.
It appears you and I were right regarding our suspicions of S23 being toxic. Right move on your part by stopping your cycle!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
700-800 mg of TUDCA for 30 days should have your liver to normal

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What the doctor say today about the results of the ultrasound?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
S23 for me at 20-30mg/day has virtually no sides, on week 8 or 9 I think. 30 mg makes me prone to cramps that is about it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think its safe to say the "sarm" s23 is liver toxic. All you have to do is run on cycle liver support. Just as you would for methyl type oral compounds.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i havent gotten a call from the doctor. i have to go in and get blood work again. ive been off the s23 for about 3 weeks now. i will dfefinitley keep you guys updated. for the sake of putting the info out there.
i feel great, just cruising on test, i had great strength gains and loved the look s23 gave me, but honestly what im getting from testosterone is doing just fine for me LOL,
i will post my results as soon as i get them. i go into my primary care doctor next week..i think im gonna pick up some tudca.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
S23 for me at 20-30mg/day has virtually no sides, on week 8 or 9 I think. 30 mg makes me prone to cramps that is about it.
i really had no sides either. i felt awesome on it. it wasnt until i got the blood work that i found out it was make my liver count fuked.
i loved s23 lol.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Don't be embarrassed the people who sell s23 are the ones who say its safe.
My source straight told me it was toxic.
But it does work.
thanks. i remember you said it made you feel ****ty. i didnt get that but apparently it was doing something ****ed up!
i will post the blood work as soon as i get it bro

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The liver regenerates. My dad in law had liver counts in the MILLIONS and continues to this day to pop Vicodin and drink margaritas daily. Elevated enzymes just mean your liver is working harder. Mike Arnold said enzymes can get way elevated from just working out regularly. Protect your heart. If you feel good, I wouldn't stress about your liver honestly, as said, it will regenerate like Deadpool. I'm not a guru or anything but Mike is and I will take his word over just about anybody else on any forum.

You know how much oral methylated steroids pro bodybuilders take, and how much worse these are for you than SARMS......... You never hear of them dying of liver failure. Heart failure, yes

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
The liver regenerates. My dad in law had liver counts in the MILLIONS and continues to this day to pop Vicodin and drink margaritas daily. Elevated enzymes just mean your liver is working harder. Mike Arnold said enzymes can get way elevated from just working out regularly. Protect your heart. If you feel good, I wouldn't stress about your liver honestly, as said, it will regenerate like Deadpool. I'm not a guru or anything but Mike is and I will take his word over just about anybody else on any forum.

You know how much oral methylated steroids pro bodybuilders take, and how much worse these are for you than SARMS......... You never hear of them dying of liver failure. Heart failure, yes
good to know bro thanks! enjoy the run, it deifnitley kicks ass

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey guys, i havent gotten a call from the doctor. i have to go in and get blood work again. ive been off the s23 for about 3 weeks now. i will dfefinitley keep you guys updated. for the sake of putting the info out there.
i feel great, just cruising on test, i had great strength gains and loved the look s23 gave me, but honestly what im getting from testosterone is doing just fine for me LOL,
i will post my results as soon as i get them. i go into my primary care doctor next week..i think im gonna pick up some tudca.
Good luck man! Thanks for the update.