Ostarine vs PH cycle

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
I've never done a cycle, I'm 6'3 185 lbs. I have powder form ostarine, and my goal is to gain strength, and athleticism. Not necessarily mass. Is there a PH that you recommend or just try a cycle of ostarine? Also what's a good PH cycle to start with and also a good PCT cycle? Thanks

Jeffius

Awards
I am in same boat as the OP. Please PM your findings to me as well

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try looking into 19-andro. It looks good for what your talking about. If you want to up your athleticism you might also want to consider at test base. Most go with epi-andro, 4-andro, or Demacrine based on what kind of results they are looking for. Ostarine in my opinion is very weak and is for light in between cycles or maybe help in pct. if you wanted to add a sarm then s-4 would give you strength and dryer muscle plus a pump. There is also a compound called gw which is non hormonal which helps burn fat and enhances endurance but it isn’t very strong in my opinion is if money is not a problem think about it or maybe consider it for pct. the pct is super important so you don’t loose your gains so do your research and think about support supplements for that time. I talked about a variety of compounds, i am not saying take all of them at the same time, just wanted to throw out some options. Most cycles of Sarms and/or prohormones last about 2-3 months. Lastly if you did want to gain some mass lgd is a sarm which is one of the stronger but still safe ones (yk-11 and s-23 being the big boy ones) this sarm gives strength and helps put on size and isn’t liver toxic. Be careful about liver toxicity a lot of prohormones can mess your liver up. Lastly if you want to use Sarms soon or in the future start stocking up because they won’t be around for much longer

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
Ok any places you recommend I get 19-nor for good price/quality? Also what do you recommend for pct?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Natural test booster
Other stuff like creatine or Phoshpatic acid which will help you while your recovering

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about sourced on 19-andro. Just look around, expecially UK supplement shops

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can buy clomid and nolva on peptide websites

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
I ordered clomid only. It's weird tho, looks like liquid Instead of tabs and and says 40mg/ml on the front of bottle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You always want a pct, a good pct will ultimate assure you to keep the gains at a much higher rate and it'll kick back your natural production of testosterone.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most peptide websites will give you liquid clomid. Idk why they dose at 40 instead of 50. I just do 40/40/20/20

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want you can also get nolva too. I usually run both unless I’m running a weak cycle like I’m doing right now as an in-between cycle summer stack before I run test s23 and lgd in the fall

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you have enough prohormones/ Sarms (maybe get extra). I have had times where I wished I stocked up more before running my cycle

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
Haha true but I'm trying to get stronger not bigger, and I'm almost 30, been lifting since I was 16

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
It’s going to be hard getting strong without getting any bigger. Why don’t you want to be any bigger? You don’t want dem gainz bruh?

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
I wouldn't mind a little more size, but strength is my main goal.

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
Decided to run a low dose of clomid 20/20/20/20/20 along with h-drol 25 w/ liver support for 6 weeks then run clomid 20/20/20/20 and liver support for anther 4 weeks for pct. What ya think about that?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Why are you running clomid on cycle? Leave it for pct. I am about to run halo as well, starting at 50 working up to 75 maybe 100 for 6-8 weeks. Pct is sup3r pct and clomid. On cycle will be ar1micare.
Also, liver support while on pct? Why?

Are you needing an AI on cycle? Might as well get one, I would rather be safe than sorry when it comes to estrogen levels. Keep me updated on your cycle! I am interested! We are essentially running the same cycle.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Why are you running clomid on cycle? Leave it for pct. I am about to run halo as well, starting at 50 working up to 75 maybe 100 for 6-8 weeks. Pct is sup3r pct and clomid. On cycle will be ar1micare.
Also, liver support while on pct? Why?

Are you needing an AI on cycle? Might as well get one, I would rather be safe than sorry when it comes to estrogen levels. Keep me updated on your cycle! I am interested! We are essentially running the same cycle.

IBlewAPoopy

Awards
Just want to make sure I have no complications w/ my liver, and the reason I want to use clomid is to keep my test high. I bought fully loaded stack with clomadex, testaflex, and cycle shield, halo25. To be honest I probably won't start my cycle till winter. I want to read up on a bunch of stuff before I actually do it.

Brenwad

Awards
Loads of 1.9m tall,185lb really strong guys walking around...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Decided to run a low dose of clomid 20/20/20/20/20 along with h-drol 25 w/ liver support for 6 weeks then run clomid 20/20/20/20 and liver support for anther 4 weeks for pct. What ya think about that?
That's a good cycle. I think you would get a lot more by switching to anavar at the 6 week point and running that another 6-8 weeks. Maybe start a myostatin inhibitor with the anavar too. Yeah, that would be a great strength cycle. And both compounds are easy on your body so...

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another idea, if u want to gain a little mass and strength. Run 2-3 months on lgd and 4-andro