1-AD and Hematocrit

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone have experience with 1-test/1-AD and increased RBC/hemoglobin/hematocrit? Also, what other androgens (AAS or PH) are relatively safe in that aspect? I’m on TRT and have to keep my dose at 100mg per week, but still having to donate every couple months. I know EQ and Deca are also strong in this regard, but unsure of the rest.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All AAS/PH/DS will raise RBC/H&H. Some more than others.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In the TRT section here, there’s great threads on lots of ways to get your numbers down. I agree, it’s not something to take lightly, especially if you’re older and are high clot risk. But if you’re already donating on such a low dose, is it because everyone’s being overly-cautious? What do your labs look like? Let’s get the whole picture. If you want to blast and cruise, there’s a lot of ways to do that safely, but fully understanding your situation could help some experienced members advise you one way or the other. Not in opposition of your Doctor’s guidance, of course...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the TRT section here, there’s great threads on lots of ways to get your numbers down. I agree, it’s not something to take lightly, especially if you’re older and are high clot risk. But if you’re already donating on such a low dose, is it because everyone’s being overly-cautious? What do your labs look like? Let’s get the whole picture. If you want to blast and cruise, there’s a lot of ways to do that safely, but fully understanding your situation could help some experienced members advise you one way or the other. Not in opposition of your Doctor’s guidance, of course...
My next set of labs will show the picture of my newest protocol that should keep my hct under control. Stopped taking rhodiola as well which stimulates red blood cell production as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody should ever advise you against medical advice. But a lot of Docs are overly meticulous and want flawless labs at all times. I have no problem blasting 8 weeks when my H&H are in range prior, and will just take an aspirin a day, drink a lot of water, get labs, take time off, get labs on point, repeat.