Tbol help

Jsgym

Awards
Finally got my tbol pills to start my cycle, is it essential to take anything along side it? Obviously I have my PCT planned for after

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not essential. Tbol is pretty easy on the body.

Jsgym

Awards
Okay that's a plus, anything you recommend just to keep everything running okay?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
CEL cycle assist should improve your overall health while on cycle. That's all I would run. Some will recommend a liver supplement but Tbol is mild on the liver IMO and unless you are running it for several months I think your liver will be fine.

Jsgym

Awards
CEL cycle assist should improve your overall health while on cycle. That's all I would run. Some will recommend a liver supplement but Tbol is mild on the liver IMO and unless you are running it for several months I think your liver will be fine.
Okay cheers mate, know your stuff. Any tips while I'm cycling it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eat and train like crazy and drink a lot of water

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course mate! Do you recommend taking a liver protector?
Not really, if you have an healthy liver you can probably run tbol for years but it would be quite a waste of money running it that long. I would suggest test though but I'm sure you're not planning on that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran tbol as a kickstart a few weeks ago and felt fine without cycle support. I’ve always ran cycle supports in the past, but decided to experiment and see how I felt without one and on a mild compound. You should be fine. You can always add one though if you want the assurance that you’ll be safe.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
No test base you’re running an oral only cycle? You’ll prolly feel like hell towards the end of the cycle but if your only running 4-6 weeks you might feel alright.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No test base you’re running an oral only cycle? You’ll prolly feel like hell towards the end of the cycle but if your only running 4-6 weeks you might feel alright.
I could be wrong cause ive never ran it but isnt tbol one of them "feel good" compounds? That may make a test base unnecessary but i feel like test will always make a cycle better. Ill never run a cycle without it after running em with it. I mean im on trt so ill always have at least my trt dose.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong cause ive never ran it but isnt tbol one of them "feel good" compounds? That may make a test base unnecessary but i feel like test will always make a cycle better. Ill never run a cycle without it after running em with it. I mean im on trt so ill always have at least my trt dose.
Ive been told with anavar you can get away fine with dermacrine as opposed to actual test and id assume tbol would be the same but i remember drinking upwards of 6 cups of coffee a day trying to combat lethargy, i think SOMETHING would be advisable.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive been told with anavar you can get away fine with dermacrine as opposed to actual test and id assume tbol would be the same but i remember drinking upwards of 6 cups of coffee a day trying to combat lethargy, i think SOMETHING would be advisable.
To combat lethargy from tbol?

Jsgym

Awards
My first cycle, after a lot of research decided to go with oral only before I add test in on my next cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dbol can be ran without a test base because it converts to estrogen and strong androgen. Tbol doesn't aromatize so when your natural T levels drop so will you estrogen, to the point you begin feeling ****ty. If you don't want to run test with it you can run a SERM like torem alongside and that should keep your testosterone production going for the most part.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle, after a lot of research decided to go with oral only before I add test in on my next cycle
if you plan on running test I would save the tbol for the test cycle, its a very mild drug, run something else or start prepping for a test cycle now.
note: this is just my opinion to help you consider options, not here to debate the anobolic ratings and what carbon molecules make up what

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you plan on running test I would save the tbol for the test cycle, its a very mild drug, run something else or start prepping for a test cycle now.
note: this is just my opinion to help you consider options, not here to debate the anobolic ratings and what carbon molecules make up what
I agree that it would be better with test, but it’s not that mild imo. Sure, it’s not dbol or anadrol, but it’s still up there with halodrol, epistane, etc.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I agree that it would be better with test, but it’s not that mild imo. Sure, it’s not dbol or anadrol, but it’s still up there with halodrol, epistane, etc.
I hear ya man and agree, just my opinion if I was gonna go oral only it would be trest, I would save the tbol for test run it would be a good add

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Just go for some halo. Doesn’t it convert to turinabol?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s rumored to have a very slight amount of conversion to turinabol, but it’s effects are mainly just from the compound itself. I haven’t tried halodrol, but tbol had the least amount of side effects I’ve experienced from an oral.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it wasn't for your many comments I would think you were trying to find a leaphole not to inject haha. Didn't feel much on tbol, felt like everyday really. Dbol I think has that feel good feeling.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People say took is mild but it's still a methylated and your liver and lipids will take a hit. Id consider at least a low dose of Tudcal

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you run cycle support for 30$ is the question. I've abused my body as bad as the next guy but jeez I take a 30$ precaution when running a "mild" oral for 8 weeks

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you run cycle support for 30$ is the question. I've abused my body as bad as the next guy but jeez I take a 30$ precaution when running a "mild" oral for 8 weeks
Milk thistle can be found for cheap on Amazon. Better than nothing to protect the liver.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle can be found for cheap on Amazon. Better than nothing to protect the liver.
I run 3 cycles a year so I opt for something a little higher on the totem pole

Last edited:
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
If it wasn't for your many comments I would think you were trying to find a leaphole not to inject haha. Didn't feel much on tbol, felt like everyday really. Dbol I think has that feel good feeling.
Lol i was just trying to understand why he was going for tbol with no test

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I just started tbol and test last week and absolutely am using cycle support. I like arimicare because it has tudca and generally speaking if you buy tudca alone your going to be spending $20 on one ingredient.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always used liver support but to be honest if I ran a tbol only cycle and didn't take an insane amount I'm not sure id even bother paying 30 euros/dollars extra. They put patients on 150mg anadrol for months without noticing much difference if any in liver values. If you have the money and wanna pay for it then for sure get it. My concern with a mild oral will be cholesterol and blood pressure not my liver.

This 4-6 weeks max is some bro science from phs entering the market. They're basically creating a legal steroid that most likely will be banned and that they need to put a dosage and length on to not have you sue them out of business.

There are some orals that should be used with concern, M1T comes to mind.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have always used liver support but to be honest if I ran a tbol only cycle and didn't take an insane amount I'm not sure id even bother paying 30 euros/dollars extra. They put patients on 150mg anadrol for months without noticing much difference if any in liver values. If you have the money and wanna pay for it then for sure get it. My concern with a mild oral will be cholesterol and blood pressure not my liver.

This 4-6 weeks max is some bro science from phs entering the market. They're basically creating a legal steroid that most likely will be banned and that they need to put a dosage and length on to not have you sue them out of business.

There are some orals that should be used with concern, M1T comes to mind.
And Superdrol. Man from what ive heard about those 2 im pretty sure i wont try them. Although the amount of fast results you get from superdrol is tempting

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And Superdrol. Man from what ive heard about those 2 im pretty sure i wont try them. Although the amount of fast results you get from superdrol is tempting
Superdrol Is pretty bad but it's depended on dosage. M1T I believe is way worse but don't quote me on this

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
I run 3 cycles a year so I opt for something a little higher on the totem pole
As do I. My comment was directed at the OP and only adding to yours that liver support supplements can be bought for cheap. No reason not to have something for an oral imho.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of tbol doses you guys typically use? Ive been reading around 50mg per day, but sh1t that makes this stuff quite expensive for a 6 week run (not var expensive, but def not dbol cheap either).
Chados

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
What kind of tbol doses you guys typically use? Ive been reading around 50mg per day, but sh1t that makes this stuff quite expensive for a 6 week run (not var expensive, but def not dbol cheap either).
I usually stick with 40mg but a low dose of 30mg for a longer duration also works. I haven't tried 20mg because that's what I tend to go with for Dbol.

I prefer lower oral dosages so it depends on the individual.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados
I dosed it at 60 but I don't see it being worth the price especially with halodrol being about as strong. And yeah the price is just too much, people in the us get it so much cheaper than me. I'd also argue that epistane doesnt fall far behind and these two produce the same type of gains.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks men.

I usually stick with 40mg but a low dose of 30mg for a longer duration also works. I haven't tried 20mg because that's what I tend to go with for Dbol.

I prefer lower oral dosages so it depends on the individual.
Aye true.

I dosed it at 60 but I don't see it being worth the price especially with halodrol being about as strong. And yeah the price is just too much, people in the us get it so much cheaper than me. I'd also argue that epistane doesnt fall far behind and these two produce the same type of gains.
Yeah? Damn, I thought epi was crap. Ill stick with var and winny then.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks men.

Aye true.

Yeah? Damn, I thought epi was crap. Ill stick with var and winny then.
Well it is stronger but also take in to account that tbol dosage is normally recommended in the 50-60mg range if I'm not mistaken.

You can run superdrol at 10mg and not have much if any androgenic sides. It's definitely stronger than var and it should be stronger than winstrol but I definitely take winny. Epistane is actually stronger than var just normally dosed lower and arguably (don't quote me ) var could be better in a deficit to maintain gains

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it is stronger but also take in to account that tbol dosage is normally recommended in the 50-60mg range if I'm not mistaken.

You can run superdrol at 10mg and not have much if any androgenic sides. It's definitely stronger than var and it should be stronger than winstrol but I definitely take winny. Epistane is actually stronger than var just normally dosed lower and arguably (don't quote me ) var could be better in a deficit to maintain gains
Sdrol scares the fuk outta me tbh, I typically try to stay away from orals cos the sides are just sh1tty.

Epi did jack for me, whereas var recomps me like nothing else (for me it rivals tren in this respect, and is only surpassed by trest IM, as a recomper).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sdrol scares the fuk outta me tbh, I typically try to stay away from orals cos the sides are just sh1tty.

Epi did jack for me, whereas var recomps me like nothing else (for me it rivals tren in this respect, and is only surpassed by trest IM, as a recomper).
It's very dose dependent how you get results and for how long you run it. I mean running epi at 30 mg vs car at 50 might not be a fair comparison. Superdrol isn't bad at low dosage and actually not more androgenic than var but has a much higher muscle building potency. There are women running sdrol at 2-5 mg.

Nanodrol is just as strong as sdrol but with far lesser sides reported. Kinda gives me a more tren/winstrol type look while sd feels like a powerful tbol or an anadrol mixed with masteron

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's very dose dependent how you get results and for how long you run it. I mean running epi at 30 mg vs car at 50 might not be a fair comparison. Superdrol isn't bad at low dosage and actually not more androgenic than var but has a much higher muscle building potency. There are women running sdrol at 2-5 mg.

Nanodrol is just as strong as sdrol but with far lesser sides reported. Kinda gives me a more tren/winstrol type look while sd feels like a powerful tbol or an anadrol mixed with masteron
Yeah you and anabolicguru had me tempted on the nanodrol but price and Im overseas. Now youve got me thinking of at least trying sdrol lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you and anabolicguru had me tempted on the nanodrol but price and Im overseas. Now youve got me thinking of at least trying sdrol lol
Haha hey I don't wanna be responsible. didn't feel any negative sides on sdrol. I think you'd see a lot just from 2-3 weeks.

I am going to cease with the in depth comparisons, as I believe I have adequately made my point, but if I would have continued, it would’ve been revealed that Pheraplex is similar to Dianabol in potency… that Epistane gives results very similar to Anavar (yet builds more muscle per mg)… that Halo Extreme gives nearly identical effects to Turinabol on a mg to mg basis…etc. So, the next time you read on the forums that OTC designers aren’t “real” steroids…or that ”real AAS work better”, you will have enough information in order to dissect and destroy such ignorant arguments.

(Copied from Mike Arnold.)

I actually didn't know epistane was stronger than var but by my own testing i came to the conclusion that epistane halodrol tbol and var are very similar in terms of how you look after using them. Apparently halodrol even converts to tbol to some degree so might be worth checking out if you haven't.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chados
I ran it at 40mg and had good results. No side effects at all. If I did run it again, I’d probably go to 60mg personally though. My traps and delts filled out nicely while on it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Yes I agree, Var transforms your body if your diet and workouts are on point. Stomach leans out more than any Compound I've ever ran. What are thoughts on running Var with Hdrol? Seems like it should be a good run..no?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Isint nanodrol msten? If so superdrol is far stronger. To the point is say 10mg sd=30mg msten

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
deadliftqueen Anabolics 61
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2