1st SARM stack after Laxogenin - not impressed

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys -
I tried to search for my answers as much as possible but couldn't find it specifically.

38/M
5' 10"
180-190lbs
been training 4-5 x's a week for 3 years - only cardio in the summer
have a gut I can't get rid of - drink zero beer - not sure of my BF%

So last year I did 2 - 6 week cycles of Laxogenin and I actually really liked it. It helped me cut nicely and improved my strength quite a bit.
I really didn't like the significant drop off after the cycle, I felt super week and not motivated at all. - I did no PCT as I was told I didn't need any.

Fast-forward to last month my local supplement store got me on a GH2 and Cardarine Stack.
I'm taking 2 GH2 pills in the AM and 1 Cardarine at night.......
Genetix GH - 25mg per capsule
Genetix Endurx 20mg per 2 capsule

The reason I'm writing is because I'm not too happy with my SARM stack and I have stopped it 2 weeks ago. I can tell that I'm getting the endurance and my muscles are hard but I'm not really shredding out or getting defined and I'm still having trouble with my gut (which i know is diet but I do eat pretty smart). My body is also pretty achy.

I'm not the most organized person and would like to have an easy to manage PH stack. SARMS are so finicky with certain times of the day and stuff. I'm looking to shred also so I need the right stack. Oral only.

I'm drug and alcohol free and prefer to stay as natural as possible but understand there are some grey areas.
Thanks!

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
you bought the two "sarms" that aren't even sarms. mk677 I'm assuming and GW don't provide an anabolic effect or attach to androgens.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
you bought the two "sarms" that aren't even sarms. mk677 I'm assuming and GW don't provide an anabolic effect or attach to androgens.
Thanks for your response - I was under the impression gw50156 (cardarine) was a SARM.
Either way - this stack DID do something, I just don't like what it did - plus I had an old shoulder injury years ago and I think this stuff aggravated it. Looking for a new PH stack... I am open to using it with a SARM.

cubalibre000

Awards
Cardarine is a sarm. The result is good, but you have to do a cycle of 8 week. You can see results after 4 weeks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your response - I was under the impression gw50156 (cardarine) was a SARM.
Either way - this stack DID do something, I just don't like what it did - plus I had an old shoulder injury years ago and I think this stuff aggravated it. Looking for a new PH stack... I am open to using it with a SARM.
Cardarine is a sarm. The result is good, but you have to do a cycle of 8 week. You can see results after 4 weeks.
It's GW501516 (Cardarine) and it is not a SARM it is a PPAR agonist.
MK677 (Ibutamoren) is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

Neither are SARMS but both are Research Chemicals.
BPC157 is a peptide often used locally for injuries along with TB500 which is also a peptide that acts systemically.

-M

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
It's GW501516 (Cardarine) and it is not a SARM it is a PPAR agonist.
MK677 (Ibutamoren) is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

Neither are SARMS but both are Research Chemicals.
BPC157 is a peptide often used locally for injuries along with TB500 which is also a peptide that acts systemically.

-M
Thanks for your specific replay and background on the "stack" I was taking. Was this not a good beginner stack? Useless? I jst don't know is SARMS are for me.... They were suggested to me as I was trying to stay away from injectables and try to stay on a more lower end cycle

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Research is your friend man.... justhere4comm hit the nail on the head. While both of the RC’s You took are commonly referred to as sarms neither of them are sarms. Both are non suppressive and non androgenic.

sarms are interesting some ppl report crazy sides and some people report no sides.... my buddy stacked lgd and osta and no matter what I told him he refused a serm... he made pretty amazing gains his traps blew the **** up and he looked overall bigger and tighter. According to him he never noticed any sides and said his libido was fine post cycle (not sure if i completely believe him)

If I were you and looking to dabble in sarms I would research actual sarms..
LGD
Osta
Yk 11 (debatable as a sarm)
Rad 140

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your specific replay and background on the "stack" I was taking. Was this not a good beginner stack? Useless? I jst don't know is SARMS are for me.... They were suggested to me as I was trying to stay away from injectables and try to stay on a more lower end cycle
Not a problem, I've done a lot of research.
It depends on your desired outcome.

GW has been deemed an endurance enhancer and potential for fat burning at least based on that, and MK is often linked to healing, and by way of increasing IGF-1 and Ghrelin response. It makes you hungry and causes the pituitary to increase the pulses of growth hormone.

They all actually are related to healing and their anti-catabolic qualities. Each have their own sides and benefits, but that said, I prefer natural products. I respect research chemicals for what they are, and hope they offer us all as we age, benefits.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys -
I tried to search for my answers as much as possible but couldn't find it specifically.

38/M
5' 10"
180-190lbs
been training 4-5 x's a week for 3 years - only cardio in the summer
have a gut I can't get rid of - drink zero beer - not sure of my BF%

So last year I did 2 - 6 week cycles of Laxogenin and I actually really liked it. It helped me cut nicely and improved my strength quite a bit.
I really didn't like the significant drop off after the cycle, I felt super week and not motivated at all. - I did no PCT as I was told I didn't need any.

Fast-forward to last month my local supplement store got me on a GH2 and Cardarine Stack.
I'm taking 2 GH2 pills in the AM and 1 Cardarine at night.......
Genetix GH - 25mg per capsule
Genetix Endurx 20mg per 2 capsule

The reason I'm writing is because I'm not too happy with my SARM stack and I have stopped it 2 weeks ago. I can tell that I'm getting the endurance and my muscles are hard but I'm not really shredding out or getting defined and I'm still having trouble with my gut (which i know is diet but I do eat pretty smart). My body is also pretty achy.

I'm not the most organized person and would like to have an easy to manage PH stack. SARMS are so finicky with certain times of the day and stuff. I'm looking to shred also so I need the right stack. Oral only.

I'm drug and alcohol free and prefer to stay as natural as possible but understand there are some grey areas.
Thanks!
The other guys had some really insightful things to look at. Based on what you shared osta or LGD maybe good products to check out. Both are once a day dosing that will deliver results. Both WILL require SERM post cycle. Lots of info on AM and online.

We’re roughly the same age so I get that it’s tougher to keep the body fat off. Given what you shared I would say that’s the gut you mentioned has more to do with your training and diet. “Drinking zero beer” or “eating pretty smart” is not a diet. Clean/refine your training and diet prior to adding compounds like sarms. Otherwise you’ll look great on cycle and be right back where you started after PCT.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Guys - thanks so much for all the feedback. It seems that I’m just wanting a low grade cycle and willing to try some SARMS again. I did buy some osto from choice compounds.

I just need some help on a complete stack and PCT and where to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
The other guys had some really insightful things to look at. Based on what you shared osta or LGD maybe good products to check out. Both are once a day dosing that will deliver results. Both WILL require SERM post cycle. Lots of info on AM and online.

We’re roughly the same age so I get that it’s tougher to keep the body fat off. Given what you shared I would say that’s the gut you mentioned has more to do with your training and diet. “Drinking zero beer” or “eating pretty smart” is not a diet. Clean/refine your training and diet prior to adding compounds like sarms. Otherwise you’ll look great on cycle and be right back where you started after PCT.
What is LGD? And what is a SERM post cycle? Where can I buy all this?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is LGD? And what is a SERM post cycle? Where can I buy all this?
I don’t want to come off the wrong way, but a google search and/or search of AM will answer all of your questions. The board sponsors have many of the products you seek.

I would encourage you to reframe your thoughts on a “low grade” cycle. Just because you are not pinning AAS doesn’t inherently make the compounds any “less” dangerous, they just work differently.

If you plan on only doing cardio over the summer and fat loss is your primary goal - stay away from hormonal products. If you want to get shredded, ephedra
/caffeine is the stack you want. My $.02

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
I don’t want to come off the wrong way, but a google search and/or search of AM will answer all of your questions. The board sponsors have many of the products you seek.

I would encourage you to reframe your thoughts on a “low grade” cycle. Just because you are not pinning AAS doesn’t inherently make the compounds any “less” dangerous, they just work differently.

If you plan on only doing cardio over the summer and fat loss is your primary goal - stay away from hormonal products. If you want to get shredded, ephedra
/caffeine is the stack you want. My $.02
I totally get it and I’m a member of lots of other boards for personal and professional reasons and these “ask with no research” questions are abundant within all forums. My issues are that you need a ****ing scientific degree once you start reading about stuff. It gets intense so sometimes it’s easier to just ask.

Thanks for the advice on the shred. I’m 38 (feel like I’m 28) and my body is certainly different but whenever I’ve done a hormonal stack in the past my body has naturally reshaped itself to be more shredded instead of just bulking so I feel as long as I stack something that’s “for shredding” like a pimobolin or wenstrol like PH than I should be good with my workout routine.

Hopefully someone can shed some light and provide a decent PH stack that maybe has some SARM supps in there or ephedra component like you suggested.

Thanks again for your help

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is what you are looking for. And if you like "safe, with minimal sides," do what I did leading up to the summer:

10 mg / day for 12 weeks | This is an extremely low dose, people will say it "does nothing," but they are wrong. The truth is, Ostarine doesn't even do much until those last couple of weeks, it seems. With the low dose, your suppression will be minimal. Then, to be safe...

25 mg Clomid / day for 4 weeks. If you like Laxogenin, stack it with this. Invictus also helped me dry out a bit.

I did this and lost my winter beer gut, my bottom two abs are back, and the recomp was amazing. Went from 215 to 205, but feel like I put on 10 pounds of lean mass.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Ostarine is what you are looking for. And if you like "safe, with minimal sides," do what I did leading up to the summer:

10 mg / day for 12 weeks | This is an extremely low dose, people will say it "does nothing," but they are wrong. The truth is, Ostarine doesn't even do much until those last couple of weeks, it seems. With the low dose, your suppression will be minimal. Then, to be safe...

25 mg Clomid / day for 4 weeks. If you like Laxogenin, stack it with this. Invictus also helped me dry out a bit.

I did this and lost my winter beer gut, my bottom two abs are back, and the recomp was amazing. Went from 215 to 205, but feel like I put on 10 pounds of lean mass.
I went with a 3AD stack with Cardarine

Brenwad

Awards

Good advice. Not sure he'll require clomid tbh,but low and long with ostarine is a decent plan for someone inexperienced.

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I went with a 3AD stack with Cardarine - THOUGHTS?
You mentioned not knowing what a SERM was earlier. Please, don't begin this cycle without locking down your PCT.

Other than that, go for it. I didn't even know 3-AD was still around tbh.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
You mentioned not knowing what a SERM was earlier. Please, don't begin this cycle without locking down your PCT.

Other than that, go for it. I didn't even know 3-AD was still around tbh.
I got INNOVAPHARM - STAGE 1 EVOLUTION REJUVENATION for my PCT
that's ::::
Estro Blocker - 2 servings/day you will get 72mg of E-xstane
Zinc Citrate
DAA and Tribulus

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 1
35 and Older 4