Bad experience with board sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I know everyone talks up the board sponsors but I’ve had bad experiences with PRE a while back, just wondering if they are better now? If I look up the board sponsors on AM there’s no as much to back them up in terms of reviews as there are other sponsors in cyber space. Any input or personal experiences would be appreciated

I’m about to start a cycle and it seems my old source has crapped out so I’m looking for a good AI/PCT

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had good experiences with PRE but MA IMO can not be beat.

his products get to me faster then amazon prime...

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How do you even find the board sponsors? Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Board Sponsors
Here.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro I am a rep for MA research. Place your order and if you have ANY problems pm me directly. I think you will be more than pleased with your experience.
And you can use my code GS15 and get 15% off your order.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I know everyone talks up the board sponsors but I’ve had bad experiences with PRE a while back, just wondering if they are better now? If I look up the board sponsors on AM there’s no as much to back them up in terms of reviews as there are other sponsors in cyber space. Any input or personal experiences would be appreciated

I’m about to start a cycle and it seems my old source has crapped out so I’m looking for a good AI/PCT
I've had all good experiences with Pre so far.
What bad experiences have you had with them?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Bunk product.. was October of last year so idk if they got better and I am NOT trashing them but just giving my honest experience and looking for favorable experiences to put my faith back in the sponors
I think I may give MA a try

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ma Research and PRE have been very professional and reliable to deal with and they both have nothing but stellar reputations for their products.

The ability to pay with a credit card, super fast shipping, and measured droppers gives Ma Research quite an edge though;)

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bunk product.. was October of last year so idk if they got better and I am NOT trashing them but just giving my honest experience and looking for favorable experiences to put my faith back in the sponors

Bunk product? How did you know it was bunk, did you get independent lab testing done?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Bunk product? How did you know it was bunk, did you get independent lab testing done?
Product didn’t provide estrogen protection on cycle that, when switched with another brand, went away within a day or two

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally the first bad review I’ve ever seen on PRE. What were you taking, what AI were you taking, and what dosage of the AI?

Nicklazz

Awards
I can see MA do not ship to the EU. Are there any boardsponsor that do and carries AI's?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was Exemestane and after 4 days I was taking double the 25mg with no effect until I ordered from another company which fixed the problem... it’s worth noting on PREs side, I didn’t actually buy the product; they sent it to me free

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Of course I’ve been using ancillaries for research for years

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were you running? How did you know your estrogen was high, and how did you know when it was within range? Exem doesn't work over night, no matter how much you pound down the immediate days.

Rydog1984

Awards
I purchased exemestane in Oct from pre. I've never had any problems with the multiple products received from them. You might be able to beat their prices but not their customer service and professionalism.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t get bloods but for years I go by feel... itchy or sore nips are relieved by a good ai very fast IME. If you look it up, the mechanism of action is immediate.. not saying it will relieve a lump but it will get rid of itchy nips and puffiness starts going down within a week

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on wk 3, almost 4 of research with MA. Their products are good to go so far. Very satisfied thus far, plus their shipping and service is on point! Use the code for 15% off order.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered from MA 2 days ago and it hasn’t shipped out. Do they usually delay a little? It says waiting for payment verification and they already took the money out of my account

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, MA typically shows up in 2 days for me.
Godstrength should be able to check for you.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah MA has always shipped extremely fast for me

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All positive feedback for PRE on my end. Have not yet tried MA.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ You might say, he's gotta hand it to them... <-- lol. Ahem.

:afro:

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Ma reached out to me, the delay in my shipping is a merchant issue. They offered me a one time 25% discount to make up for the delay

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ma reached out to me, the delay in my shipping is a merchant issue. They offered me a one time 25% discount to make up for the delay
Glad you got it taken care of. Mike Arnold really values his customers and he'll take care of you guys. The service is great and the quality is even better!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have been nothing but impressed with PRE over multiple orders. Haven't used MA Research yet but have used Mike Arnold's products in the past and they were frigin awesome.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only there was a way we could type in " top 10 peptides domestic" into google and a list would pop up..........on wait.!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, a shill list
Actually I've ordered from about 8 of the top 10 for AAS. All legit. Just more expensive than finding somebody your know and trust.
Now for the peptides I've been using somebody on that list since they were 15 down from the top. Now they are about 7 away and they take care of me for all peptides..
Have you tried that list? If so I would love to hear which one did you wrong.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, a shill list
Also what I've learned is some people are Gonna think things are bunk no matter what.
You've got to work hard. PRE always sold me good stuff. They arent my first choice.
Just like MA. But I would buy something right now if I needed it from either one.
There are 10 sites out there all selling decent stuff. When people get test from me and they keep asking " when is this going to work" blah blah blah. I cut them off. Most likely they won't be satisfied or they think this stuff is magic.
Its so easy to get peptides I'm not sure how somebody could mess that up. Also these sites all take care of you if your unhappy. Soooooo. Sounds like PRE isn't the problem.
Again what did you buy that you didn't like,
Was it 1 vial of cjc125 and you didn't get ripped and big?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
No it was a bottle of Exemestane that has nothing to do with gains or anything. It should systematically lower estrogen and stop estrogen related side effects within a week. So there’s no “working hard”. You seem completely invested in this thread. Did I hit a nerve? Are you a shill? Why is it so hard to believe that a company is not 100% effective? Almost all companies source from the same place and they sometimes get bunk ****. I’m not saying they aren’t legit, I’ve seen that plenty of people get good stuff... however, I haven’t... don’t get mad I’m sure eventually you’ll find a girl who doesn’t care you gotta little winker

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it was a bottle of Exemestane that has nothing to do with gains or anything. It should systematically lower estrogen and stop estrogen related side effects within a week. So there’s no “working hard”. You seem completely invested in this thread. Did I hit a nerve? Are you a shill? Why is it so hard to believe that a company is not 100% effective? Almost all companies source from the same place and they sometimes get bunk ****. I’m not saying they aren’t legit, I’ve seen that plenty of people get good stuff... however, I haven’t... don’t get mad I’m sure eventually you’ll find a girl who doesn’t care you gotta little winker
Haha. I've had their stane. It worked fine.
Did you contact them?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well kinda. You said it shill list. Have you used peptide companies that are on that list? And if you have if you had problems with them too?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody was getting mad bro. But now that you mention it as far as my Winker your mom likes it when it's kind of half hard that way she can stick it in her butt. When I'm fully erect it hurts or a little bit. She's a dirty one your mother

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Normally you would contact the company or a board sponsor. And normally you would get another bottle of your money back. Just for future references

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Bro you’ve been coming off hostile af since your first post... and no I didn’t contact them cuz of the situation I was in. I got bunk ish from another company and posted about it and PRE stepped up and sent me a bottle for free but it was bunk as well so I just let it go

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro you’ve been coming off hostile af since your first post... and no I didn’t contact them cuz of the situation I was in. I got bunk ish from another company and posted about it and PRE stepped up and sent me a bottle for free but it was bunk as well so I just let it go
2 bunk bottles of exememestane? Naaaaaw.. Could be you don't respond to stane. Could be your estrogen levels are too high to be controlled with just stane.
Doubt they were both bunk. Usually a company sends you something for free to get your business. Sending you a bunk bottle of exemestane didn't make any sense.
The only reason I started being a prick was because I gave u some advice on the easiest way to find peptide companies.
The rating site I reffered to has worked fine in the past.
I know a lot of people for some reason think that site is bogus. But I've gotten good stuff from a couple different sources on there. So that's why I mentioned it. I've tried it personally and it worked.
Not my first choice for AAS but legit stuff. My peptide source is # 8 or so. I've watched them climb that list. So again. That's the reason I made the comment.
Maybe you should try adex or letro

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
That’s the thing my rat usually responds very well to Exemestane, but I ALWAYS pick the wrong sources. I go based of reviews or what friends say and I end up getting bogus stuff.. I’ve had legit Exemestane plenty of times.. I’ve let gyno build up a little and got rid of it with just Exemestane and it went down. Sorry for the misunderstanding I just thought u were being smart since ur first post. I just ordered from MA so hopefully it’ll work out

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude gets a free bottle from PRE then has the nerve to make a thread, throw them under the bus and call it BUNK... get your E in check you sound like a female.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Bunk is bunk is bunk.. if they can’t get their free **** in check why would anyone buy from them.. I’m just trying to help people you ungrateful prick if you can’t contribute to the thread by backing them up or giving your experience gtfo.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered from MA 2 days ago and it hasn’t shipped out. Do they usually delay a little? It says waiting for payment verification and they already took the money out of my account
Typically, everything ships very quickly (as you can see by the members' posts). We prioritize rapid deliveries, as we know that it is important to people. This is why we use only priority shipping and ship either the same day (if the order is placed before 12 noon Eastern Time) or the very next day (if the order is placed after 12 noon Eastern Time).

A few days ago we experienced a delay in cc processing. To make a long story short, the merchant account provider we use gained so much business, so fast, that they could no longer handle the amount of orders that were coming in. This is not a physical limitation issue, but has to do with the amount of processing space they have available to process credit cards. To put it another way, the number of terminals a merchant provider has will determine the amount of orders they can process at any one time.

Because this merchant provider grew so quickly, they outgrew their processing capacity and now have to add additional terminals (which they are currently doing).

So, the temporary delay doesn't have anything to do with us, per say, but is due to growing pains on the banks end. This bank has actually been around for 30 years, but they are fairly new to the high-risk side of things.

Many people don't fully understand how difficult it is to offer cc services when selling these kind of products. There is a very good reason why SO FEW chemical research companies accept credit cards.. In fact, we are one of only a handful...and we pay a LOT of money in order to make sure we can offer this service. Unfortunately, the merchant account providers involved in high risk cc processing, as well as the banks, all have to take steps to not only protect themselves, but to make sure things keep running smoothly. There is constant oversight, extreme regulation, unceasing documentation requirements, and a bunch of other things that MUST b done in order for all of us to continue allowing you guys to pay with credit cards. Remember, these research chemicals are classified as drugs when sold through pharmacies, so when selling them as research chemicals we have to jump through a LOT of hoops to make sure the wheels keep turning.

We bend over backwards doing everything we can to provide our customers with not only quick and easy service (by taking credit cards and using only priority shipping), but by selling U.S made, lab tested products. Every single one of these things make running a chemical research company WAY more difficult (and COSTLY) than running a typical research company (i.e. Chinese chems, no cc processing, no lab testing). In reality, it is darn near miraculous that people are even able to buy these products over the Net with a credit card...and then receive quality products in 2-3 days.

However, the problems associated with high-rick cc processing is not the customer's problem. It is our problem, so I completely understand the customer's point of view. They buy a product and want it now...and I don't blame them. That's why we work so hard to make this happen....and anytime we experience even the smallest hiccup (which is rare), we make sure to offer our customers some type of compensation for it (as we did with you). When considering company shortcomings within the context of customer satisfaction, my philosophy is simple. I strive to turn a negative situation into a positive one by providing the customer with a benefit equal to, or greater than, the shortcoming at hand. The goal is to make the customer happy that the shortcoming occurred (or at worst, is indifferent to it), thereby turning a negative situation into a positive one. Depending on the situation, we do this by offering additional discounts, free products, etc. For example, about 2 months ago we were nearly out of GW, but I continued selling it because my next shipment was supposed to arrive within 2 days. I ended up not receiving it for 2 weeks, so my customers ended up waiting 5-14 days to receive their product. Of course, all of these customers had the option of cancelling their order, but none of them did. So, depending on how long each person had been waiting, I provided them with either an additional, free bottle of GW, or a significant discount on their next purchase. To my knowledge, every single person ended up happy. I also learned a hard lesson that day, which is that I should NEVER sell something UNTIL I have the product in-hand, unless the customer is notified in advance or we are having a pre-sale or something like that.

On a side note, no money was withdrawn from your account. This is the entire reason for the delay--the inability to process the customer's credit card. Based on what the bank told me, this should be resolved either Monday (tomorrow) or within a couple days at the latest. Obviously, the bank isn't open on the weekend, so nothing could get done then, but we are waiting to hear back from them as soon as the workweek starts.

Most customers, like yourself, are understanding about things like this, but we do get some people that chew us out over it (maybe 2% of our customers, but most are very cool). Regardless of whether things are going great or there is a delay, one thing you can count on with MA Research is that we will always be straightforward with you. You will know exactly what we know, when we know it. It is very important to me that I am told the truth from my banks, manufacturers, labs, etc. I don't like being screwed around. I want to know the truth about what is going on so I can plan accordingly. Because I demand this from other people/companies in the industry, I give the same to my customers. With that said, everything will be back up to speed and on track this week. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad you said "almost" because not all of us get our stuff from the same place. However, you are very right in saying that most do.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I am glad you said "almost" because not all of us get our stuff from the same place. However, you are very right in saying that most do.
Thanks for taking the time to respond mike, excited to try out your products. And yes I know not everyone gets it from the same place and I wasn’t including you in that grouping. As for the processing issue, I am understanding with that, and I can’t imagine what you go through running a business of this type. I guess we as consumer don’t realize that as much. That’s why I was NOT trying to throw ANYBODY under the bus as I know there can be problems and it’s not necessarily the companies fault. But thanks mike and again I’m looking forward to trying your Exemestane I ordered as a lot of people have good things to say about your products

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My RC gets your stuff at your door in 4 days or they hook up free stuff. That's the main reason I go through them.
I actually like when its late.
They take cc but venom and Google wallet is often 50% off.
I've never gotten bunk stuff from any RC.
I've got crashed stuff. But it was free and extremely high dose.
I get treated like a king from my RCbut I spend over a grand the last 9 months.
That's how you do it. Spend with any of these guys and they will take care of u

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My RC gets your stuff at your door in 4 days or they hook up free stuff. That's the main reason I go through them.
I actually like when its late.
They take cc but venom and Google wallet is often 50% off.
I've never gotten bunk stuff from any RC.
I've got crashed stuff. But it was free and extremely high dose.
I get treated like a king from my RCbut I spend over a grand the last 9 months.
That's how you do it. Spend with any of these guys and they will take care of u
Can u clear inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.