Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in for info too.

To the best of my knowledge it takes a few weeks to kick in and then it’s slow and steady gains but I haven’t run it yet (already in stash for September time).....

Personally I’m planning to kickstart with tbol and finish with winny but I know people say if it’s a first cycle then test along gives great results (20+ lean lbs)

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea I can definitely understand why most people kick it off with an oral,the few weeks for it to kick in is underwhelming..I AM 2 shots in and my original plan was test only last 6 weeks var.But f*** that I'll be adding S23 tomorrow

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First run should be 400-500mg/week with for 10-12 weeks with nothing else to figure out what excess test does to your body. An AI on hand for estro sides too and diet please. Also an serm 4-6 weeks after last poke to get your natty test levels back up

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What or how should I be feeling and what should I look for when running test e
Patients.
I feel it first week.
Some people don't feel it for 3 weeks.
Test only cycles for me were a waste.
My lifts went down at 750 mg a week.

John0

John0

Awards
Thanks everone for all the info i have a AL..what has me worried tho is waiting 4 to 6 weeks natty test level up

John0

John0

Awards
Im kinda kicking my self for not running test p..but my buddy thougt this was better for me

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You said you feel it first week,what exactly do you feel? Just curious Cgkone

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said you feel it first week,what exactly do you feel? Just curious Cgkone
Within the second shot of test e I get increased energy and mood and libido should start to rise.
Obviously nothing like week 5. But it begins to climb

Alistair_

Awards
I’ve always wondered what the average lean mass gains are for someone at their natural limit doing Test E for the first time at 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks. Everyone is different but I’m talking “average gains”

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patients.
I feel it first week.
Some people don't feel it for 3 weeks.
Test only cycles for me were a waste.
My lifts went down at 750 mg a week.
I kinda agree.

If I were to do this all again, I wouldnt bother with a test-only cycle. I get the argument for starting simple, but to me test-only is just not efficient. Id do a trt dose (100mg), then add something like 500mg NPP as my cycle. Minimal fuss with e2 sides, great gainz and recomping.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kinda agree.

If I were to do this all again, I wouldnt bother with a test-only cycle. I get the argument for starting simple, but to me test-only is just not efficient. Id do a trt dose (100mg), then add something like 500mg NPP as my cycle. Minimal fuss with e2 sides, great gainz and recomping.
Exactly test only Cycles are kind of ridiculous

Reactions: Nac
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I kinda agree.

This. Test brings a lot of complications from hair loss to man boobs. Why fight that when you could run low test (200-250mg) and another compound (300-400 mg) with a more favorable side effect profile like NPP, EQ, primo etc. With a Tbol kicker. Much less risky than 500mg test IMO.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Test brings a lot of complications from hair loss to man boobs. Why fight that when you could run low test (200-250mg) and another compound (300-400 mg) with a more favorable side effect profile like NPP, EQ, primo etc. With a Tbol kicker. Much less risky than 500mg test IMO.
WORD
you get so much out of the other drugs. test should be there to keep us healthy. goals get achieved by stacking!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, you cut the side effects from each compound in half by running them low, but get the same anabolic activity because what counts is the cumulative dose of anabolics in your bloodstream.

John0

John0

Awards
WORD
you get so much out of the other drugs. test should be there to keep us healthy. goals get achieved by stacking!
Thats my next move this weekend trying to figure out what do you use though Tren winny Anibal I can name a few others but you get my point

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 mg is only recommended cause testosterone sucks running solo and 2-300mg won't give that much. It's recommended cause people claim it's good to see how you react to test.

500 mg is not a beginner's dosage and you would have a much cleaner, less sides and an overall healthier cycle adding primo and running test lower. 500 mg will pretty much asure you'll get estrogen build up without an ai or running something like nolva throughout the cycle.

(Just noticed this has been mentioned)

John0

John0

Awards
Im on week 2 500 mg 250 x2 a week nipples feel fine starting to shirnk in the testicle Department I have everything I need in case I start to have those side effects but this weekend I'm definitely picking up a cutter something to stack with

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified Testosterone) = 100mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Decanoate = 62mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg Testosterone

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
250mg test e a week is basically a TRT dose
your are shutting down your natural test production so by injecting 250mg your basically replacing what you naturaully produce

500 - 750mg test e is a good dose to start, 500mg of test is roughly 350 of available test if you do the math

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your are shutting down your natural test production so by injecting 250mg your basically replacing what you naturaully produce
Not typically.

70-90mg, per week, is a more accurate "replacing natural production" amount.

250mg will put most guys supraphysiological, at least at the peak.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

500 - 750mg test e is a good dose to start, 500mg of test is roughly 350 of available test if you do the math
No 500 is okay at best and 750 is way too high. You have far better anabolic and androgenic compounds to run with test and keep test as a base at around 200 with less sides, less water, more muscle and an overall healthier cycle. No experienced guy would suggest you to run 750 mg on a first cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Nah, my prescribed TRT dose is 100mg weekly and that puts my levels right at 1,000. 250mg is like a mini cycle.

Not typically.

This

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on week 2 500 mg 250 x2 a week nipples feel fine starting to shirnk in the testicle Department I have everything I need in case I start to have those side effects but this weekend I'm definitely picking up a cutter something to stack with
To cut I would maybe add EQ, s4 maybe winny.
Keeping test at 250 and adding 450 EQ would be clean.
S4 is a badass SARM imo. I really liked it on low test. Every week you look better and drier and stronger.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow for all the testosterone hate lol
I make great gains on 400/week. Size strength appetite. Everything is there. And I feel amazing on test.

I can run up to 500/week without needing an ai. Now other compounds do other things and I will use them depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. But I think test has become the standard with good reason. Though I like you guys thinking outside the box and can certainly understand someone favoring an npp (add your favorite compound here) cycle with low dose test for example. But you did this of course through trial and error and determining npp works well for you. There is no possible way to know that without becoming familiar with the compound and how you respond through real life experience.

While other compounds are great everyone reccomends running test with other compounds. Imo test only is the best option first cycle to become acclimated with using something that's already in your system at a higher dose to see how you respond.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make great gains on 400/week. Size strength appetite. Everything is there.
I can run up to 500/week without needing an ai. Now other compounds do other things and I will use them depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. But I think test has become the standard with good reason. Though I like you guys thinking outside the box and can certainly understand someone favoring an npp cycle with low dose test. But you did this of course through trial and error and determining npp works well for you. There is no possible way to know that without becoming familiar with the compound and how you respond through real life experience.

While other compounds are great everyone reccomends running test with other compounds. Imo test only is the best option first cycle to become acclimated with using something that's already in your system at a higher dose to see how you respond.
I'm one of the ones who would never do test only again.
Most guys I get GEAR for I usually have them just do a stack. Low dose. Everything nice and low.
Especially to cut. Trying to cut on 500 mg of test is counterproductive. IMO.
For strength deca/EQ/ 300 mg test 250 mg will get most people stronger than just 500 mg test.
Other than simplicity. There isn't a good reason to run just high test

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make great gains on 400/week. Size strength appetite. Everything is there. And I feel amazing on test.

I can run up to 500/week without needing an ai. Now other compounds do other things and I will use them depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. But I think test has become the standard with good reason. Though I like you guys thinking outside the box and can certainly understand someone favoring an npp (add your favorite compound here) cycle with low dose test for example. But you did this of course through trial and error and determining npp works well for you. There is no possible way to know that without becoming familiar with the compound and how you respond through real life experience.

Wouldn't go so far to say add any compound with low test. Id say add a safe steroid at a low to medium dosage with test at a low dosage. Test primo as an example.

500 mg test is not a low dosage and most people will for sure look at some estrogen problems without an ai.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And hair thinning if predisposed. I probably lost 25% density in my hair on a trest epi cycle. It came back for the most part but it was real thin for months and months.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of the ones who would never do test only again.
Most guys I get GEAR for I usually have them just do a stack. Low dose. Everything nice and low.
Especially to cut. Trying to cut on 500 mg of test is counterproductive. IMO.
For strength deca/EQ/ 300 mg test 250 mg will get most people stronger than just 500 mg test.
Other than simplicity. There isn't a good reason to run just high test
Well again for me for a guy that's never used will have no idea what's doing what at 300/300 250 Deca eq test. And I believe that 850 mg will outshine 500 test. I think if you went 300 Deca 200 test your come out with very similar results.

I do agree 500 test/week is a horrible cutting cycle. You don't need that much to cut 200 is plenty if "cutting". Now if your talking about better drugs for leaness, vascularity etc of course there's better options. Thats what I was saying above. And for most people a first cycle isn't going to be a cut cycle. Most first timers are looking to put on mass and get stronger which 500 mg for 10-12 will do and its very simple. 20-25 lbs very doable on a first cycle 500 test 10-12 weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well again for me for a guy that's never used will have no idea what's doing what at 300/300 250 Deca eq test. And I believe that 850 mg will outshine 500 test. I think if you went 300 Deca 200 test your come out with very similar results.

I do agree 500 test/week is a horrible cutting cycle. You don't need that much to cut 200 is plenty if "cutting". Now if your talking about better drugs for leaness, vascularity etc of course there's better options. Thats what I was saying above. And for most people a first cycle isn't going to be a cut cycle. Most first timers are looking to put on mass and get stronger which 500 mg for 10-12 will do and its very simple. 20-25 lbs very doable on a first cycle 500 test 10-12 weeks.
Yeah I meant either EQ or npp not both.
Either eq or npp gives less estro than test.
Maybe some prolactin with npp but probably not 300 or less.
Test200 npp 300 should outshine 500 test and less sides.
But keeping it simple is good sometimes too.
If I'm monitoring somebody aas use I always have them start test/npp.
Now that I'm familiar with EQ its even less sides that test and npp.
Just dump blood before and after.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say it would be a shame for someone who is a hyper-responder to test not to know it - there are guys that can just keep taking more and more test and keep getting more out of it.

There are famous powerlifters & bbuilders that take huge doses of test and some abombs or dbol. Dallas McCarver was on 4g test and a gram of tren when they did his autopsy, and the Lilliebridge’s have set a lot of records on 3g test and some dbol and adrol. BUT those guys are atypical. Most people can’t take doses like that period, let alone do well with so much test.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Not typically.

are you talking about script test or UGL? and the point is to get your test level above natural levels. unless your adding tren or deca then run test low and other compounds high

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say it would be a shame for someone who is a hyper-responder to test not to know it - there are guys that can just keep taking more and more test and keep getting more out of it.

There are famous powerlifters & bbuilders that take huge doses of test and some abombs or dbol. Dallas McCarver was on 4g test and a gram of tren when they did his autopsy, and the Lilliebridge’s have set a lot of records on 3g test and some dbol and adrol. BUT those guys are atypical. Most people can’t take doses like that period, let alone do well with so much test.
Those guys are also so big that anything under 700 mg of test would be like throwing money in to the water. They have problems gaining and even keeping it. They also tend to die from the abuse. Obviously 2gr of test is more powerful but so is 2gr of tren, They run everything at abnormal dosages. I'm sure they also set a limit to not use 10gr even if they could in theory.

That being said test is one of the worst steroids even if it's the most important in a stack.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
right?

This is common belief spread by many who seem to think that because test is a natural anabolic steroid it is somehow less effective even in blast dosages than an exotic synthetic steroid. They typically run test with other orals (and not by itself) and then attribute their gains to the more potent mg for mg compound

Having run many anabolics (and not believing it to begin with) I completely disagree
test is synthetic, not sure what you meant there. you run other compounds because A) they can cave a synergistic effect , and B) other compounds bind to different receptors, rather than having a large amount of one compound competeing for the same receptors. plus you can burn those receptors out thats normally at the end of a cycle when you stop seeing gains

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right?

This is common belief spread by many who seem to think that because test is a natural anabolic steroid it is somehow less effective even in blast dosages than an exotic synthetic steroid. They typically run test with other orals (and not by itself) and then attribute their gains to the more potent mg for mg compound

Having run many anabolics (and not believing it to begin with) I completely disagree
Having run test solo at 500 and then running it at 200 with tren at 300 I am willing to disagree with this statement a lot. Fact is that many other steroids are better as anabolic and androgenic than test. Test should always be in a person cycle but to run 1gr of test thinking it's somehow safer or will yield better gains than nandrolones is just not true.

The stronger per mg talk is just about how much a compound gives you at low dosages, that doesn't mean a compound won't be better than the other at its effective dose. You can run any nandrolone and many other things at a lower dose than test and get much better gains even if we don't go up to the most effective dosage.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could personally care less about mg for mg comparisons, and neither care if test is a naturally occuring compound or not.

For all the "run test at 500mg per wk" advocations "to see how you respond"...I have never since, nor ever again plan to, run test above trt doses. So for me at least, and Im sure there are others, running a blast dose of test as a first cycle makes little sense at all if the trend going forward is "trt dose + blast compound/s".

Yeah yeah, benefit of hindsight.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could personally care less about mg for mg comparisons, and neither care if test is a naturally occuring compound or not.

For all the "run test at 500mg per wk" advocations "to see how you respond"...I have never since, nor ever again plan to, run test above trt doses. So for me at least, and Im sure there are others, running a blast dose of test as a first cycle makes little sense at all if the trend going forward is "trt dose + blast compound/s".

Yeah yeah, benefit of hindsight.
It's like the saying orals can only be used 4-6 weeks or your liver will blow up. Obviously I'm not gonna sit here and recommend people to take huge amount of gear or use orals for 50 weeks but that's kinda what real aas like var, anadrol etc is used for in medicin. There are a few like m1t that should be used with caution cause of the liver damage though but overall that's the least of the problem with aas.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks for it to start taking some effect, 4 weeks will be kicked in fully. From personal experience, have ran test e quite a few times. If you haven’t ran any gear before the most pronounce things will be fuller, stronger, better pumps, more vascularity. Confidence goes up, overall just better sense of self being( it sure if that’s the greatest way to put it),

John0

John0

Awards
No 500 is okay at best and 750 is way too high. You have far better anabolic and androgenic compounds to run with test and keep test as a base at around 200 with less sides, less water, more muscle and an overall healthier cycle. No experienced guy would suggest you to run 750 mg on a first cycle.
Thanks this ia all new to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone is different. I can run test and gain gain gain with little to no sides. Everything else is a bonus

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
**** running more than one compound on your first cycle. You will never know how well u respond to just test. You will have very favorable results at 500mg a week as long as you lift like a savage and eat enough food. If you must stack with anything at all I would do dbol or sdrol for the first 6 weeks.

Also why would u run a cut for your first cycle? Sounds pointless to me. First cycle should be all about the gains.
Also I didn't see hcg in your cycle. I would include it if I were you. It'll make your pct go a lot smoother.
Just my .2

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You're not sure what I meant

srs?

This is brologic if I've ever seen it
if your injecting test its synthetic, if you ever ran tren you probably ran it higher than test cause they compete for the same recepter but if you thinks its bro logic than I will counter with you obviosly never ran a real cycle and probably think liver support is more important than an AI

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**** running more than one compound on your first cycle. You will never know how well u respond to just test. You will have very favorable results at 500mg a week as long as you lift like a savage and eat enough food. If you must stack with anything at all I would do dbol or sdrol for the first 6 weeks.

Also why would u run a cut for your first cycle? Sounds pointless to me. First cycle should be all about the gains.
Also I didn't see hcg in your cycle. I would include it if I were you. It'll make your pct go a lot smoother.
Just my .2
I agree and disagree. A fast oral will let you know how you react instantly. I don't notice test till 3-4 weeks in. By then I already know what my kicker is doing. Eq I don't feel till week 6-8ish or so. By then you know what's up with test. If I could go back in time id do something like that, maybe more. Then again it's easy to say cud I already know what does what