blast and cruise

atlien2488

Awards
I brought this up briefly a few weeks ago. Been blasting for the first time on 450 mg of test based on some debates i've had with others on using the most clean compound that I can live life without much fear of sides, feeling off, etc. Been doing it for 2 weeks. However, do you think there's a better way to run a light cycle without feeling like S**t, making big gains and getting cut without muscle wasting? I briefly discussed winny and var as options but since they are both DHT derivitives and losing my hair is the biggest fear, I'm trying to find a good cycle I can run for 12-16 weeks while getting some gains and being able to get back on my TRT protocol for my upcoming test mid-July without any red flags. Thanks.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have been on between 400-450mg test for what seems like a perma blast but bloods always looking spectacular so I always wonder what to add myself

atlien2488

Awards
Yeah i want the protocol for best effects with little sides in terms of dht and such but it seems theres no magic bullet. Primo sounds best but i dont even think i can find any.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look into compounds like var, tbol, eq, primo, and deca. They all tend to be safer on the hairline from what I’ve heard.