What would you do!??

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright boys, I'm at day 21 of my 30 day dmz cycle. I've gained 6 pounds so far and also my belly fat has significantly decreased! Now the bad news, my anxiety is stronger than ever. I'm literally losing my mind. I want to stop this cycle and end it now. Here is the question, will the next 9 days be crucial for more gains or do you think I've already gotten a good amount of gains that I could maintain because I will stay on my testosterone shots. What would you guys do?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IF you are having anxiety issue from it, Stop. Start your PCT and see if that changes.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF you are having anxiety issue from it, Stop. Start your PCT and see if that changes.
I was having anxiety from day 1 but I was trying to tough it out, but it's getting so bad now.....at the same time my gains are really coming along now. Also my blood pressure is ok so.......it's in my mind I think

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try some ksm or phenibut to relax you
Suaunas or just laying in the sun will also help relax you

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
You said you'd continue Test shots, is this a Test cycle or TRT? If your on a Test cycle then your not going to lose the size this kick start gave you. If you started the Test at the same time as the DMZ and your not experienced with cycling there could be a number of things causing your anxiety. Give us a little more info on your cycle.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You said you'd continue Test shots, is this a Test cycle or TRT? If your on a Test cycle then your not going to lose the size this kick start gave you. If you started the Test at the same time as the DMZ and your not experienced with cycling there could be a number of things causing your anxiety. Give us a little more info on your cycle.
Hes on trt

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think i seen him say that... Im pretty sure but second guessing myself now lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on trt

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to lose all your gains then, drop it and get yourself feeling better.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t wrap my head around it.. do you guys think it’s the DMZ directly causing anxiety. It’s crazy because I remember years ago being able to take any pro hormone or DS without thinking twice and never had any sides. Yet now I’m scared to death to touch anything or even a stimulant preworkout. Once you have a full blown panic attack it’s the scariest **** in the world. It sucks because I feel it wil has me back from going any further.. but I really wish I knew what exactly the dmz is doing in the brain to cause the anxious feeling. It’s pretty scary when it comes on

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not going to lose all your gains then, drop it and get yourself feeling better.
I was told that the last week is when you really start seeing the good gains come in because that's when the drug really starts to peak. It makes sense because not only am I seeing gains now, my anxiety is through the roof which obviously means this stuff is really cooking now! Wish there was some way I could handle this

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t wrap my head around it.. do you guys think it’s the DMZ directly causing anxiety. It’s crazy because I remember years ago being able to take any pro hormone or DS without thinking twice and never had any sides. Yet now I’m scared to death to touch anything or even a stimulant preworkout. Once you have a full blown panic attack it’s the scariest **** in the world. It sucks because I feel it wil has me back from going any further.. but I really wish I knew what exactly the dmz is doing in the brain to cause the anxious feeling. It’s pretty scary when it comes on
I already have anxiety as it is, so whatever but it ain't so bad. But on dmz my God! It's like I'm dizzy and have a constant pressure in my head and just feel so incredibly ****ed up, but then I check my blood pressure and it's normal! Also I'm strong as hell and I'm gaining good lean mass. 9 more days but I dunno if I can make it

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told that the last week is when you really start seeing the good gains come in because that's when the drug really starts to peak. It makes sense because not only am I seeing gains now, my anxiety is through the roof which obviously means this stuff is really cooking now! Wish there was some way I could handle this
Have you always reacted this way to anabolics or just the DMZ?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you always reacted this way to anabolics or just the DMZ?
I used epistane before and it made me feel kinda like this, but not so bad it was manageable. But dmz is insane. I've used anavar(no sides at all) and boldenone (no sides at all) and jacked up my testosterone (some estro sides) and that's it. The only thing that made me feel crazy is dmz and epistane alittle bit, but dmz is full blown wacko mode

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used epistane before and it made me feel kinda like this, but not so bad it was manageable. But dmz is insane. I've used anavar(no sides at all) and boldenone (no sides at all) and jacked up my testosterone (some estro sides) and that's it. The only thing that made me feel crazy is dmz and epistane alittle bit, but dmz is full blown wacko mode
Yeah like I myself am just on 400mg script test, and am scared to even up that or add another compound because of that fear of the panic attacks.. I would usually get
Them at night too which really sucked

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How high have you jacked up your test before? There’s a lot of guys who swear by test only cycle at higher dose.. many will disagree and say lower test and throw I. Something like Tren. But I’m sorry something that alters brain chemistry and all the stuff I hear about Tren. No thanks lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How high have you jacked up your test before? There’s a lot of guys who swear by test only cycle at higher dose.. many will disagree and say lower test and throw I. Something like Tren. But I’m sorry something that alters brain chemistry and all the stuff I hear about Tren. No thanks lol
Yeah bro you couldn't pay me to take tren omg id end up in a mental ward. I've bumped my test up to 800mg before. The thing about test is that you gotta keep your estrogen in check or else you will get sides specifically for me is anxiety. When my e2 gets up there I get anxious also I've notice that with test only cycles my gains are like whatever. I basically just thicken up but when I take something like dmz or boldenone like an actual Anabolic that's when you start seeing some good solid mass and separation imo

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro you couldn't pay me to take tren omg id end up in a mental ward. I've bumped my test up to 800mg before. The thing about test is that you gotta keep your estrogen in check or else you will get sides specifically for me is anxiety. When my e2 gets up there I get anxious also I've notice that with test only cycles my gains are like whatever. I basically just thicken up but when I take something like dmz or boldenone like an actual Anabolic that's when you start seeing some good solid mass and separation imo
I completely agree with you brother! Btw, in regards to estrogen. On my 400mg weekly I was using 1mg Adex twice a week and I feel like my estrogen is way too low and it hinders gains. What’s your thought on this? It seems like it’s so hard to dial estrogen in. Like my joints were hurting and I looked flat.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree with you brother! Btw, in regards to estrogen. On my 400mg weekly I was using 1mg Adex twice a week and I feel like my estrogen is way too low and it hinders gains. What’s your thought on this? It seems like it’s so hard to dial estrogen in. Like my joints were hurting and I looked flat.
The rate at which your body converts testosterone to estrogen is way different for everyone. For example, I take .5mg EOD and then .25mg EOD doing a total of 2.75mg of arimidex weekly on a 250mg testosterone dose. I am a heavy aromatizer. Honestly if your joints hurt and your flat and not getting a pump maybe you need to ween off. Blood work is the only true way. There is no one size fits all my dude. Trial and error

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The rate at which your body converts testosterone to estrogen is way different for everyone. For example, I take .5mg EOD and then .25mg EOD doing a total of 2.75mg of arimidex weekly on a 250mg testosterone dose. I am a heavy aromatizer. Honestly if your joints hurt and your flat and not getting a pump maybe you need to ween off. Blood work is the only true way. There is no one size fits all my dude. Trial and error
Wow that much for 250mg weekly huh? But yeah I have blood work with my Endo every 4 months but with the way I’m feeling I figured to lower the Adex at least for a week and see if I notice any changes

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that much for 250mg weekly huh? But yeah I have blood work with my Endo every 4 months but with the way I’m feeling I figured to lower the Adex at least for a week and see if I notice any changes
That's what I would do in the meantime. Bro I'm waiting to pick up food and my fists are balled hahaha I'm like grinding my teeth while I'm typing this. This stuff has got me so freaking anxious

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I had anxiety and panic attacks, a doc prescribed benzos. Couldn't deal with it as it turned me into a zombie.
Experimented with: Bacopa monnieri + Phosphatidylserine + Tianeptine sulfate. After a while it started to work somewhat, relief was about 40-50%.
Found out later that my issues were low testosterone related and I got rid of it with TRT.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why i usually run dmz for 8 weeks. Because the gains really start coming on strong week three or four and by week 8 theyre about as good as its gonna get

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hairygrandpa be careful with tianeptine it can be VERY addictive.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats why i usually run dmz for 8 weeks. Because the gains really start coming on strong week three or four and by week 8 theyre about as good as its gonna get
Speaking of anxiety, I ordered take out from a local restaurant as I was talking to you guys. The stupid bitch on the phone told me it was an hour wait because they were so busy but I decided to wait because it's the only place around that has the burgers I like. So I wait an hour, drive over there and the stupid bitch comes out and is like "yeah we tried calling you but some old woman kept answering. your burgers came out earlier", and I'm like "how early" and she was like "an hour ago". So I'm like wtf because why would I wanna pay for hour old burgers. I demanded to see the manager and started yelling at him about the stupidity of his retarded waitresses that can't figure out how to operate a ****ing telephone. They have my correct phone number so the stupid skanks literally couldn't figure out how to use the phone. Anyways I was like "LETS GO INSIDE DOUG" Doug was the name on his name tag and I forced him to call me and wow wouldn't you know it, my phone rang! walked outta there with $30 worth of bacon cheeseburger meals for free.

Now that is a GOOD side effect

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha. Fetish of chose?
My fetishes are: Psellismophilia, Nebulophilia and Lithophilia.

LMAO

After googling those terms, imagine how my sex life looks like, LOL

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I had anxiety and panic attacks, a doc prescribed benzos. Couldn't deal with it as it turned me into a zombie.
Experimented with: Bacopa monnieri + Phosphatidylserine + Tianeptine sulfate. After a while it started to work somewhat, relief was about 40-50%.
Found out later that my issues were low testosterone related and I got rid of it with TRT.
Very true! I will say I first noticed panic attacks last year.. it was after I had already been on trt and cycling etc for several years etc and then came off completely to regain fertility and try for a child. The panic attacks were not until several months after off the test but I wonder if that had something to do with if

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true! I will say I first noticed panic attacks last year.. it was after I had already been on trt and cycling etc for several years etc and then came off completely to regain fertility and try for a child. The panic attacks were not until several months after off the test but I wonder if that had something to do with if
The anxiety I get is not exactly full blown panic attacks but more of like a steady uneasy amped up nervous feeling that can certainly turn into a panic attack if you overthink it. It's a terrible feeling especially the vertigo

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The anxiety I get is not exactly full blown panic attacks but more of like a steady uneasy amped up nervous feeling that can certainly turn into a panic attack if you overthink it. It's a terrible feeling especially the vertigo
I totally know what you mean. For me it starts out as if my mind is stimulated and can’t shut down and then I will feel like a little tightness in my chest like as if I had a tickle and i swear to you I would have this cough like every damn day trying to get this right feeling away I mean it really is insane what nerves can do to ones body! And sadly I would go to the doctors blood work etc you name it and they couldn’t find anything wrong

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally know what you mean. For me it starts out as if my mind is stimulated and can’t shut down and then I will feel like a little tightness in my chest like as if I had a tickle and i swear to you I would have this cough like every damn day trying to get this right feeling away I mean it really is insane what nerves can do to ones body! And sadly I would go to the doctors blood work etc you name it and they couldn’t find anything wrong
THE SAME EXACT THING! I get heart palpitations almost daily but interestingly enough since I've started my dmz cycle they aren't happening as often LOL but anyway the cardiologist said I was ok. Had a bunch of tests done and everything was normal. Anyways my anxiety is pretty mild but the DMZ turned it into something BIG. I now just feel like I'm dying. Tight chest, super nervous, pressure in the head, kind of feels like I'm short of breath. Blood pressure is normal and my cardio training is improving. Now I have to increase the speed to get my heart rate higher which obviously shows that I have no cardio respitory issues and my blood pressure is relatively normal for being on a cycle 135/75 145/80. Physically I'm ok but I feel so so bad. But I'm starting to look awesome lol I seriously hate this so much

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fetishes are: Psellismophilia, Nebulophilia and Lithophilia.

LMAO

After googling those terms, imagine how my sex life looks like, LOL
So your ultimate fantasy would be a stuttering frog statue made of stone

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THE SAME EXACT THING! I get heart palpitations almost daily but interestingly enough since I've started my dmz cycle they aren't happening as often LOL but anyway the cardiologist said I was ok. Had a bunch of tests done and everything was normal. Anyways my anxiety is pretty mild but the DMZ turned it into something BIG. I now just feel like I'm dying. Tight chest, super nervous, pressure in the head, kind of feels like I'm short of breath. Blood pressure is normal and my cardio training is improving. Now I have to increase the speed to get my heart rate higher which obviously shows that I have no cardio respitory issues and my blood pressure is relatively normal for being on a cycle 135/75 145/80. Physically I'm ok but I feel so so bad. But I'm starting to look awesome lol I seriously hate this so much
Man I can so relate to you it’s crazy. And it’s scary talking about anxiety and panics at like 11:30 at night lol, don’t want to give our brains any ideas lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your ultimate fantasy would be a stuttering frog statue made of stone
Nebulophilia = Fog - not Frog, LOL.
More like fugging a stuttering whore on a misty day in a stone quarry. Hehehe!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I can so relate to you it’s crazy. And it’s scary talking about anxiety and panics at like 11:30 at night lol, don’t want to give our brains any ideas lol
Also I don’t know if you said your on trt through a doc or what not. But my doc provides in addition to the hormone panel and blood work, a neuro test that checks all neurotransmitters in the brain like GABA serotonin epinephrine norepinephrine adrenaline etc.. oh and cortisol is huge! I had a big mess with those levels because that is what triggers the anxiety I’m almost certain and those levels can be normalized without resorting to drugs like Xanax or antidepressants etc..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you too. It's a sh1tty condition to have. Hopefully you can overcome it. 25mg - 50mg proviron may help too -or it could aggravate it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nebulophilia = Fog - not Frog, LOL.
More like fugging a stuttering whore on a misty day in a stone quarry. Hehehe!
It actually seems pretty tame and achievable. Some fetish are neither of those

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you get the dizzy vertigo feeling as well? I hate that the most!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I don’t know if you said your on trt through a doc or what not. But my doc provides in addition to the hormone panel and blood work, a neuro test that checks all neurotransmitters in the brain like GABA serotonin epinephrine norepinephrine adrenaline etc.. oh and cortisol is huge! I had a big mess with those levels because that is what triggers the anxiety I’m almost certain and those levels can be normalized without resorting to drugs like Xanax or antidepressants etc..
That's amazing. Fortunately I don't always feel this way. The DMZ is making me insane. Without it my anxiety is extremely mild

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you too. It's a sh1tty condition to have. Hopefully you can overcome it. 25mg - 50mg proviron may help too -or it could aggravate it.
Tried proviron once. Took it for a few days and wanted to kill literally everything. Never touched it again

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was pounding. It was a strange feeling because it wasn't a normal pounding feeling, it was incredibly weird and I can't really explain it. It was just a really strong heart thud feeling(not palpitations) that I actually have not felt before. At that point I was like "ok **** this im done". I am officially throwing in the towel on dmz because I cannot handle this at all whatsoever and my reason to live has disappeared since being on this terrible drug. I will continue my cholesterol support and blood pressure supplements into the following week and then next weekend I am getting my cholesterol checked so we will see what 3 weeks on dmz has done to my cholesterol. I am going to wait 30 days and then start a new oral. I have epistane and Dianabol. I have used epistane before and yes I got anxiety on that as well but it wasn't as insane as dmz. Definitely something more manageable. I have never used Dianabol so I could give that a shot but I know that's a wacky compound too. Anyways as far as dmz goes, in the 3 weeks I was on it, I got strong as hell, I lost body fat and the scale went up 6 pounds. I will continue staying on 250mg of test all throughout the summer(my normal trt dose is 180) and after 30 days I will try a different oral that I can handle. I feel so disappointed and I really don't wanna stop but I seriously cannot live like this

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was pounding. It was a strange feeling because it wasn't a normal pounding feeling, it was incredibly weird and I can't really explain it. It was just a really strong heart thud feeling(not palpitations) that I actually have not felt before. At that point I was like "ok **** this im done". I am officially throwing in the towel on dmz because I cannot handle this at all whatsoever and my reason to live has disappeared since being on this terrible drug. I will continue my cholesterol support and blood pressure supplements into the following week and then next weekend I am getting my cholesterol checked so we will see what 3 weeks on dmz has done to my cholesterol. I am going to wait 30 days and then start a new oral. I have epistane and Dianabol. I have used epistane before and yes I got anxiety on that as well but it wasn't as insane as dmz. Definitely something more manageable. I have never used Dianabol so I could give that a shot but I know that's a wacky compound too. Anyways as far as dmz goes, in the 3 weeks I was on it, I got strong as hell, I lost body fat and the scale went up 6 pounds. I will continue staying on 250mg of test all throughout the summer(my normal trt dose is 180) and after 30 days I will try a different oral that I can handle. I feel so disappointed and I really don't wanna stop but I seriously cannot live like this
I think you made the right move brother! I remember getting the real bad panic attack happened about the 3 - 4 week mark while running fusions androtest 4-ad and I had been pushing the envelope with dosing almost to 12 caps by that point and I think that most likely caused it but I remember when it happened the one night bro I could not sleep the entire night!! Had to take take off from the gym the next day and went right to my family doctor.. and took bloods and everything was being ok.. like i literally remember I popped like 3 or 4 androtest pills roeworkout for a huge preworkout spike and about an hour after doing so was getting cold sweats, hot flashes shaky liken it really thought to myself, oh my god I’m overdosing on prohormones.. this is embarrassing yet terrifying!! I even tried to make myself throw up. And of course it’s been almost exactly a year since that day and I have 4 full bottles of Andro test in the drawer and I’m scared to take even 1 pill lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you made the right move brother! I remember getting the real bad panic attack happened about the 3 - 4 week mark while running fusions androtest 4-ad and I had been pushing the envelope with dosing almost to 12 caps by that point and I think that most likely caused it but I remember when it happened the one night bro I could not sleep the entire night!! Had to take take off from the gym the next day and went right to my family doctor.. and took bloods and everything was being ok.. like i literally remember I popped like 3 or 4 androtest pills roeworkout for a huge preworkout spike and about an hour after doing so was getting cold sweats, hot flashes shaky liken it really thought to myself, oh my god I’m overdosing on prohormones.. this is embarrassing yet terrifying!! I even tried to make myself throw up. And of course it’s been almost exactly a year since that day and I have 4 full bottles of Andro test in the drawer and I’m scared to take even 1 pill lol
We are all on this together my dude. Thanks for your support. Always good to know that there is someone to talk to in these times of Anabolic madness

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did the right thing. I’d throw the DMZ out or give it to someone else. I’d rather have a pretty good physique and feel emotionally secure and contented then have an amazing physique and feel like jumping off a building.

I’ve suffered through bouts of anxiety and panic so I know how difficult it is just to function during those times. It’s best to avoid compounds that worsen that issue. And I’ve heard dbol makes a lot of people feel great. So maybe it’ll be a great way to bounce back from that terrible DMZ experience.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
We are all on this together my dude. Thanks for your support. Always good to know that there is someone to talk to in these times of Anabolic madness
I think tren will treat you quite nicely you should give it a shot ;) just kidding

Reactions: Nac
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp it's been about 24 hours since my last dmz dose. I'm feeling much better. Not 100% but definitely waaaaay better. I can actually function now and I feel like a regular person again. I just washed the dishes , did my laundry, vacuumed my living room and threw away excess trash. All things I could not do while I was on dmz. My anxiety was so bad all I could do was go to work/gym and then lay on my couch and twitch lol