1 andro/4 andro cycle

moikanos

Awards
hi, my name is andreas,i am from Greece and i ask your knowledge:wink1:. The previous week i started a cycle with 1 andro and 4 andro of olympus labs
what else you suggest me to add? i run also with them: animal pak,glutamine,re caged of caged nutrition,r-ala of all max nutrition,
jack3d(dma version), kingsguard of olympus and nolva 20 mg to avoid possible gyno
thank you in advance

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals for this and what's your training like?

moikanos

Awards
What are your goals for this and what's your training like?
right now i am in lean bulking cycle,i am eating 4 high protein meals with complex carbo and my workouts are very intense, 3 times per week
maybe some epicatechin product?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

What are you dosing the 1/4 andro at and how long is the cycle?

I wouldn’t run nolva on this cycle by the way (unless you are really really prone), massive overkill imo, the conversion isn’t that high.

Save that for pct

I would have a proper ai on hand just in case though (bear in mind nolva won’t get rid of gyno)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi, my name is andreas,i am from Greece and i ask your knowledge:wink1:. The previous week i started a cycle with 1 andro and 4 andro of olympus labs
what else you suggest me to add? i run also with them: animal pak,glutamine,re caged of caged nutrition,r-ala of all max nutrition,
jack3d(dma version), kingsguard of olympus and nolva 20 mg to avoid possible gyno
thank you in advance
1. Just run the 1/4 andro without anything else so you can see how you respond to it.
2. Make sure you are running a cycle support. I like Life Support, Life Support 2.0, Cycle Assist, or TUCDA.
3. Kingsguard is a good cycle support, but I prefer the ingredients in some of the others.
4. Save the nolva for PCT. Run it 40/40/20/20. You could even run a fifth and sixth week at 10mg.
5. You may not want to use a pre workout, or at least on with DMAA. Stims will raise your blood pressure as will the cycle. You do not want your blood pressure to get too high.
6. I would run AlphaMax XT during your PCT with your SERM as well. AlphaMax XT will help boost libido, testosterone, and control cortisol.
7. I would have a real AI on hand in case of gyno.

moikanos

Awards
1. Just run the 1/4 andro without anything else so you can see how you respond to it.
2. Make sure you are running a cycle support. I like Life Support, Life Support 2.0, Cycle Assist, or TUCDA.
3. Kingsguard is a good cycle support, but I prefer the ingredients in some of the others.
4. Save the nolva for PCT. Run it 40/40/20/20. You could even run a fifth and sixth week at 10mg.
5. You may not want to use a pre workout, or at least on with DMAA. Stims will raise your blood pressure as will the cycle. You do not want your blood pressure to get too high.
6. I would run AlphaMax XT during your PCT with your SERM as well. AlphaMax XT will help boost libido, testosterone, and control cortisol.
7. I would have a real AI on hand in case of gyno.
thank you very much for your anwsers my bro
what do you suggest for AI? maybe erase pro?