first time sarms cycle

boofboof

Awards
hi guys, id like your opinion on this.

After reading up on sarms for a while, ive decided to go ahead and try them. My goal is to recomp so am going with Endurashred from olympus for 12 weeks

For the first week am just gonna go with 1 pill (10 mg osta, 7 mg Cardarine) a day just to see how my body reacts to it, then ill be taking 2 pills for the rest of the cycle.

I will also have elim1nate (an AI) on hand for safety purposes.

After the 12 weeks, i will do a PCT for 4 weeks with clomid 50,50;25;25

i will be on a slight caloric deficit about 200 cal at first and adjust as needed.

I will be working out 4-5 times a week, which is what am doing now

Age 30
Height is 5.7
weight 155
BF not sure but probably 15-20

what do you guys think about the length of the cycle
The dosage for the PCT
Regarding the AI should i start taking from week one, or wait until i see signs

thank you for the help

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, hold off on the AI until it's needed. 12 weeks Osta is fine, but I have no experience with Cardarine. Have you ever taken Clomid? Some don't handle it well. Personally, and again, just my opinion, I would do a longer PCT with lower doses. say 25/25/25/12.5/12.5 EOD. It's what I've done a couple times and it works for me. 50mg makes me kinda weepy.

boofboof

Awards
thx for the reply, no this is my first time ever trying any of these compounds including the clomid. I will see how the 50 goes i guess and if i dont handle it well ill lower it down and make the PCT longer as you have suggested

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
50mg clomid is too strong, has too many side effects and totally un-necessary and overkill for Osta. It is better to run 25mg and run it longer as noted in the dosage above by SFreed . You may need to up your calories to maintain your weight. And I would recommend keeping water intake high. I ran Endurashred last year - got some decent results. Good luck...

boofboof

Awards
Thx man. Ill just keep the clomid at 25 a day and run it a bit longer. Can you share more of the results you got with tge endurashred? And maybe what can i do to get better results

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thx man. Ill just keep the clomid at 25 a day and run it a bit longer. Can you share more of the results you got with tge endurashred? And maybe what can i do to get better results
I planned a cut for 8 weeks. I was going through stressful times so my diet and sleep and stress levels were not on point; however, I did notice better endurance and muscle retention. I lost a couple of percent in bodyfat and the scale remained the same. I am happy for those results under those circumstances. I think you should start eating maintenance and keep your diet in check. You will probably find you want to add more volume and intensity due to the Endurashred. So you will most likely need to add calories (and water) to supply your body what it needs to make changes. Keep us posted to how it goes. Good Luck!

boofboof

Awards
Thx man. And ill try to update on a weekly basis once i start the cycle

boofboof

Awards
50mg clomid is too strong, has too many side effects and totally un-necessary and overkill for Osta. It is better to run 25mg and run it longer as noted in the dosage above by SFreed . You may need to up your calories to maintain your weight. And I would recommend keeping water intake high. I ran Endurashred last year - got some decent results. Good luck...
Does the timing when i take endurashred matter? my order is on its way, but right now am doing a fast for ramadan(no water no food from sun up till sun down) and i train fasted (powerlifting program) and only break my fast about an hour and a half after my workout. Can i take my dose then, or should i just hold off and start my cycle till i finish the fast

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Does the timing when i take endurashred matter? my order is on its way, but right now am doing a fast for ramadan(no water no food from sun up till sun down) and i train fasted (powerlifting program) and only break my fast about an hour and a half after my workout. Can i take my dose then, or should i just hold off and start my cycle till i finish the fast
You have had a week or so for your body to get used to the new eating schedule and will have some more time for endurashred arrives. For anything but cutting and as long as your eating and drinking enough, you should be fine to dose 1 cap pre-workout (to take advantage of GW's endurance) and 1 cap during your eating window. If you are on a cut, you could try that dosing as well - but it blood sugar gets too low to handle - then dose at the beginning and end of your eating window. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

I think you would be fine to dose 1 cap pre-workout (to take advantage of the endurance from GW) and 1 cap during your eating window.

boofboof

Awards
You have had a week or so for your body to get used to the new eating schedule and will have some more time for endurashred arrives. For anything but cutting and as long as your eating and drinking enough, you should be fine to dose 1 cap pre-workout (to take advantage of GW's endurance) and 1 cap during your eating window. If you are on a cut, you could try that dosing as well - but it blood sugar gets too low to handle - then dose at the beginning and end of your eating window. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

I think you would be fine to dose 1 cap pre-workout (to take advantage of the endurance from GW) and 1 cap during your eating window.
Thx for the reply. But i cant take it pre workout since i train fasted and i cant drink or eat anything at that time. I will just take it right at when i break my fast then the other one after food. When it will arrive ill probably only have 2 weeks left of fasting so it should not be a problem since am planing on doing a 12 weeks cycle. My goal is to recomp so am eating at least at maintenance

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thx for the reply. But i cant take it pre workout since i train fasted and i cant drink or eat anything at that time. I will just take it right at when i break my fast then the other one after food. When it will arrive ill probably only have 2 weeks left of fasting so it should not be a problem since am planing on doing a 12 weeks cycle. My goal is to recomp so am eating at least at maintenance
Perfect. Let us know how it goes!

boofboof

Awards
Hi

So i have been on endushred for 2 weeks now, am taking 2 pills a day (20mg osta and 14mg caradarine) no negative side effects so far. And i have not noticed any change in my stamina or strength yet either.

However, i wanted to experiment and i took 3 pills instead of 2 for the last 2 days, everything was fine until last night i woke up from sleep hearing an engine like sound in my right ear that is still persistent till this morning. I looked it up online and its something called Tinnitus but am not sure.

I will drop the dosage back to 2 pills today and see what happens. Do you have any info on this at all

thx

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hi

So i have been on endushred for 2 weeks now, am taking 2 pills a day (20mg osta and 14mg caradarine) no negative side effects so far. And i have not noticed any change in my stamina or strength yet either.

However, i wanted to experiment and i took 3 pills instead of 2 for the last 2 days, everything was fine until last night i woke up from sleep hearing an engine like sound in my right ear that is still persistent till this morning. I looked it up online and its something called Tinnitus but am not sure.

I will drop the dosage back to 2 pills today and see what happens. Do you have any info on this at all

thx
Weird lol i dont see how upping the dosage of osta and gw could have caused it though. Thats strange. When i was younger i wemt to a college town to visit a friend from high school and i had been taking methadone that day and drank alot that night. Woke up the next morning and was literally deaf for like 3 hours. It was scary. Not like my ears were plugged up so i couldnt hear very good, i literally couldnt hear anything. Then my hearing came back. Your situation just reminded me of that. Maybe yours will just go away

boofboof

Awards
Perfect. Let us know how it goes!
Hey

so am 5 weeks into the cycle now. Am taking 20mg of Osta and 14mg of Cardarine. Am seeing some results in strength and size. The only issue am having now for about 2 weeks is acne in the forehead. Is it a sign of high/low estrogen levels. I am taking an AI as well

Thx

fez989

Awards
Hey

so am 5 weeks into the cycle now. Am taking 20mg of Osta and 14mg of Cardarine. Am seeing some results in strength and size. The only issue am having now for about 2 weeks is acne in the forehead. Is it a sign of high/low estrogen levels. I am taking an AI as well

Thx

Hi, how'd ur stack go ?