Mechabol, Hdrol, or Dimethabold

greg916

Awards
Hello,

I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on the three DS listed in the title. I have 2 bottles of each and want to run one of these alongside testosterone. I was planning on trying mechabol first since it’s more mild but wanted input. Have all ai, serm, etc in place.

Any personal experiences with these compounds would be great.

Thanks everyone.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You had them left over.... meaning you've run them before?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you list the ingredients people could help more.
I have no idea what any of those are besides hdrol.
Hdrol is badass if you want to move more weight.
You will get stronger on hdrol

greg916

Awards
If you list the ingredients people could help more.
I have no idea what any of those are besides hdrol.
Hdrol is badass if you want to move more weight.
You will get stronger on hdrol
should have been more clear. Defined them below but left Hdrol out since 99% will know what that is. thanks for the input.

mechabol (Antaeus Labs, LGI) - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one
dimthabold (Celtic labs) - 2, 17-Methandrostenalone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methyl clostebl
4-Chloro dehydromethylandrostenediol
Di methylated dbol.

Hope that helps. :lol:

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on the three DS listed in the title. I have 2 bottles of each and want to run one of these alongside testosterone. I was planning on trying mechabol first since it’s more mild but wanted input. Have all ai, serm, etc in place.

Any personal experiences with these compounds would be great.

Thanks everyone.
Cool handle, by the way. You from Sac?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So stronger than dbol?
Theoretically. Msten is di methylated m1t, but significantly weaker than m1t

Msten is 5a reduced dimethabold

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used Dimethabold but logs I read on PHF back when it was up showed it indeed to be wet & androgenic, with all the normal sides that can come with orals like it. Incorporate it whenever you want something like dbol.

Mbol all the way. It’s essentially Hdrol’s bigger brother & better in every fashion unless you absolutely need to hold less bodyweight for some reason. Sick pumps, great muscle fullness, good strength & lean mass gains and partitioning. Same dosing as Hdrol, 100mg sweetspot & run 6 weeks, same sides but they seem a bit milder. It’s the only thing in my stash I have 8 bottles of, if that tells you how I think it compares to Halodrol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have vitality dimethabold. After my s23 let down I'm sketchy on strange orals.
I think ill just run anadrol or m14add.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Methyl Clostebol is weak, really weak. 100mg/week didn't do much at all.
Hdrol is stronger than most people like you to believe. 100mg/week was potent as hell for me. Dimethabol, no idea..

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've ran hdrol at 75mg at least five times and it can put on gains similar to dmz. Dmz might add more glycogen making you look bigger but hdrol gives you a fairly dry look, its probably one of the top compounds.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is stronger than most people like you to believe. 100mg/week was potent as hell for me. Dimethabol, no idea..
I couldn't even run 100mg. People say its weak bc they run 50mg. The difference between 50 and 75 for me was huge. I've ran it so many times because the sides are almost non existent and you can cut or gain 5-8 lbs on a lean bulk.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I put on solid gains from hdrol and they were easily kept through PCT. A lot of people run it for 8 weeks, but for me, the real gains came in through the first 5 weeks then it started dropping off drastically. So, I think 6 weeks is a good choice. I have a bottle of Mechabol but I will probably be using it at 75mgs as a stacker for my next cycle. I have a few more bottles of hdrol as I will probably be running that compound several more times in the future.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re the only person I have ever heard to report Halodrol yield more than Mbol on similar dosing. I’m not saying your stuff was bad, but we do all respond to drugs differently.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have vitality dimethabold. After my s23 let down I'm sketchy on strange bullets.
I think ill just run anadrol or m14add.
You mean Vitality Boladiol? Cuz that’s not the same compound as Celtic’s Dimethabold.

I just ate 8mg Boladiol as a preWO cuz it’s like 4 hour half life and my joints have been drying out on this cut. Dimethabold is 15mg caps and I recall guys taking 60-90mg/day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re the only person I have ever heard to report Halodrol yield more than Mbol on similar dosing. I’m not saying your stuff was bad, but we do all respond to drugs differently.
I regret pushing for methylclostebol to be released onto the market. I don’t respond to it or pmag at all. Biggest waste of potential non banned compounds I could have used.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I regret pushing for methylclostebol to be released onto the market. I don’t respond to it or pmag at all. Biggest waste of potential non banned compounds I could have used.
That is very interesting!

There was a fellow on here logging straight clostebol powder he had acquired. Believe he was just eating spoonfuls to compensate for the lack of oral bioavailability. Now here again we’re talking about yet another different compound, but he was definitely getting results from it with low sides and really liking it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did alistair overeem join anabolic minds? Lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard amazing things about mechabol and I've heard it's crap. But hdrol is pretty much universally loved. I'm definitely looking forward to trying my mechabol (and maybe someday pmag), but I've been continually stocking up on hdrol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is very interesting!

There was a fellow on here logging straight clostebol powder he had acquired. Believe he was just eating spoonfuls to compensate for the lack of oral bioavailability. Now here again we’re talking about yet another different compound, but he was definitely getting results from it with low sides and really liking it.
Yea when I was with cel my last rep order was 4 bottles of pmag, then a week later we got raided. I got nothing from them, and regret not getting alpha 1 or dzine.
I thought mechabol would be different because it had a 3 ketone but unfortunately for me 4-chloro test compounds just don’t work well.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Yea when I was with cel my last rep order was 4 bottles of pmag, then a week later we got raided. I got nothing from them, and regret not getting alpha 1 or dzine.
I thought mechabol would be different because it had a 3 ketone but unfortunately for me 4-chloro test compounds just don’t work well.
which one of all those ph which you used in the past give you the best results ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've heard amazing things about mechabol and I've heard it's crap. But hdrol is pretty much universally loved. I'm definitely looking forward to trying my mechabol (and maybe someday pmag), but I've been continually stocking up on hdrol.
For me Hdrol is a better beast than pmag and mbol. Easily keepable gains after PCT, a dry look, my favourite compound.

8 weeks x 100mg and you're golden. Very versatile too, for bulk, recomp, cut....

I had nothing from Pmag and very little from Mboll.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are their original range worth much? I literally have all of them in a box downstairs from 7-9 years ago ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol
Brofessor... how long would you wait between orals? Say anavar 8 week run, first four weeks consisted of low dose dmz. Looking to hop back on Hdrol/var or winni. 6-8 weeks off good enough to hop back on? Liver supps organ support was all in check. No lethargy or low test symptoms. Getting the urge after 5 weeks off...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean Vitality Boladiol? Cuz that’s not the same compound as Celtic’s Dimethabold.

I just ate 8mg Boladiol as a preWO cuz it’s like 4 hour half life and my joints have been drying out on this cut. Dimethabold is 15mg caps and I recall guys taking 60-90mg/day.
Thanks . yeah I just read this. No you really un-scared me on the boladiol. I'm opening it tomorrow for a pre workout squat run.
315 for 30 reps?

greg916

Awards
Thanks for all the input everyone. Interesting that some people have totally different results on mechabol. Wonder if potency/brand used is the factor there.

But seems like there’s more universal love for h drol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are their original range worth much? I literally have all of them in a box downstairs from 7-9 years ago ��
What product(s) you talking about specifically?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brofessor... how long would you wait between orals? Say anavar 8 week run, first four weeks consisted of low dose dmz. Looking to hop back on Hdrol/var or winni. 6-8 weeks off good enough to hop back on? Liver supps organ support was all in check. No lethargy or low test symptoms. Getting the urge after 5 weeks off...
I usually go 3-4 months between cycles.