Best prohormone with less side effects

pkpk90

Awards
Hello all, thinking of buying a prohormone for hard muscle gains and fat loss.
Been looking lately at Furazadrol mainly due to low risks on liver, hair loss, etc since it's non methylated.
What do you suggest? What's the best prohormone with less side effects? Anyone tried Cel Furuza-a?
Thank you

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halodrol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its really hard to say as nearly anyhting that is "strong" is also "harsh"... its just the nature of the beast. As well, nobody can guarantee that any other person will have more or less sides since these types of things can be extremely individual.

My reccomendation is to clearly define your goal, pick a ph that fits that goal and you would be "comfortable" with the level of "average" sides, and then stock up on any and all necessary ancillaries, supports and the like.

Cycle Assist, Inhibit-E, Inhibit-P, TUDCA, etc etc are all good options that can really help limit the sides from just about any ph product

pkpk90

Awards
Thanks so much, do you know where to find CEL supplements with Europe shipping?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
CEL doesn't make PHs anymore, they haven't since like 2011. Second for haladrol or get anavar with stano/furuza

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, Epistane was literally side effect free. Other than mildly elevated liver enzymes. And it was great for strength and lean, dry gains. You can find plenty of PH/DS shipped wherever you’d like by typing their name in Google.

greg916

Awards
I’m guessing you really mean designer steroid. In that case, I see halodrol and mechabol (methyl-clostebol) recommended a lot in here.

pkpk90

Awards
I have Hepatitis B this is why I prefer non-methylated

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even with non-methylated products do you run any sort of liver support? Can you run liver support products with hepatitis?

greg916

Awards
Oh I see. Well, I’m not sure about too many non methyl. I don’t think any are that powerful. In your case maybe just some testosterone would be the best bet. I’m sure others will chime in.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do take Milk Thistle, LIV 52, and L-Cysteine
That's good that you have those supports. Have you looked into maybe something like VL Icebath. It's non-methylated and would be good for what your looking for.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks so much, do you know where to find CEL supplements with Europe shipping?
Most of the board sponsor sites here ship internationally and carry CEL/SNS

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should really look into transdermal options in this case (if you’re seton running something - i prob would not i were you tho)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I would pin winstrol/test for lean gains if you have Hep

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's good that you have those supports. Have you looked into maybe something like VL Icebath. It's non-methylated and would be good for what your looking for.

OP, if you are set on running something, this is probably one of your better options.