Puffy nipples

Lacosanostra

Awards
Hi,

I'm on week 8 of my first 12 week testosterone enanthate cycle. (250 mg Monday and Thursday)

I began by taking Aromasin (25 mg) on injection days, E3.5D. Six weeks in my bloods showed my E2 had increased from 17 pg/ml to 97 pg/ml.

I then increased my Aromasin dosage to 25 mg EOD and will get blood work done late this week.

The way I see it, if my E2 drops I can continue at this dosage or increase my dosage. If my E2 remains unchanged, my Aromasin may be bunk.

Despite my high E2, my blood pressure has been stable and optimal, I've had no water retention or bloating, and most importantly NO NIPPLE SENSITIVITY, ITCHINESS, LUMPS, SORENESS, ETC. Yet somehow, my nipples are stangely shaped and pointy. (Pre and mid cycle pics attached)

My questions are:

1. If I lower my E2 and continue to take Aromasin, will my puffy nipples go away?

2. Do I really need Nolvadex on cycle to address my puffy nipples? I really want to avoid Nolvadex until PCT. Can I just begin Nolva in PCT and expect the issue to resolve then?

3. Do I have gyno without any of those symptoms above? Is this normal?

Before...
20180325_235604.jpg

Now...
20180506_102113.jpg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hate when my nips do that. Need more AI or less test. Any lumps or hard masses behind your nipple?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It would be like a hard ball behind your nipple, that is the beginning stage of gyno. If you don't have that, good. But if my nips were puffy and or itching I would bump up AI dosage. It could be underdosed...

Lacosanostra

Awards
I think the only thing I feel is my chest? Can't tell really...

Will upping the AI dosage help? In other words, if my blood suggests I reduced my E2 to 50-60, will increasing the dosage reduce the puffyness?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, increasing AI dosage will lower your estrogen and reduce puffiness. If not you need a stronger AI or to lower your test dosage.

Lacosanostra

Awards
Have you ever done 25 mg ED? You think this will crush my E2, will it?

Do you think Aromasin will suffice and I shouldn't require Nolva on cycle?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For any of my past cycles I ran 12.5mg EOD and that's all I needed. I mean yes if I ran tren or something I would add in caber. But for my estrogen control 12.5mg EOD was perfect. I would look into trying someone else for your exemestane.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never done 25mg ED. Your AI could be underdosed or bunk. If your nips still look like that at 25mg ED then I would order another bottle from MA or PRE and start taking nolva until it arrives. If you start getting lumps lower your test dosage to TRT levels until you for sure have a legit AI on hand.

My .02

Lacosanostra

Awards
Can you PM me to tell me what PRE and MA are?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's cool, they are site sponsors. premier research essentials and MA research. I personally like MA because of the reputation of the owner, Mike Arnold. I don't believe he would put his name on anything second rate.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
You could always run letro too if you want the puffiness gone fast. MA letro is gtg I used it from gyno I got on a big PH cycle. Killed it completely. 1.25mg was what I ran ED until the gyno was gone, then I reduced the dose and frequency once the gyno went away. Or you could switch to aromasin afterwards to avoid any estrogen rebound

Lacosanostra

Awards
At what point do you think temporary puffiness becomes gyno/permanent? Don't you think I'm better off upping the Aromasin dosage as I've read letro can be pretty harsh?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would up the Aromasin dosage first, yes.