Anavar and Turinabol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those of you who have tried anavar and turinabol, what would you rate the side effects such as aggression and sex drive from 1-10 (10 being the most extreme).

I have experience with these compounds but am looking for other personal experiences.

Thanks in advance.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the knowledge as well i just took 1st jab yesterday of TestE 150mgs.I have some var (hopefully) I'll finish off last 4/5 weeks with.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently on 600mg of sust, and 50-60 mg of Tbol, and sex drive is so high (8.5-9).... aggression is moderate (6-7)
Hope this helps

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I'd assume most of that is due to the 600mg a week of testosterone lol. Sounds like you are having a good cycle though bro!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'd assume most of that is due to the 600mg a week of testosterone lol. Sounds like you are having a good cycle though bro!
So far its realy nice, can't say anything bad about it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol had no side effects for me, asides from maybe a bit of appetite suppression. I never noticed much of a difference in aggression or sex drive.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the input

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm sounds like I should've grab some Tbol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard anything bad about tbol. Mine is coming into today and im geeked. My last cycle dose was 3/20 and pct ended 4/15 and im eager to start tbol but i think im going to wait another 15 days for hpta balance.

Regardless im super stoked to start tbol and see how it works!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Never had any sides on 75mg Var except increased anxiety but could have been from other compound. Var rocks, planning the same run in three weeks but Halo instead of Tbol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you ever done hdrol from around 2010 or so?

Tbols like that only mg for mg less potent . Its very low androgenic like zero or almost zero, and mainly anabolic.
Did you mean to say that mg for mg tbol is more potent?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
This is my 1st experience with T-Bol and now in my 5th week so I’ll go ahead and weigh in. With regard to sex drive, it’s enhanced for sure. I always have a very healthy sexual appetite but it’s been off the charts lately. I realize that Test can do this too but I’m only running 250mg/week so I assume the T-Bol is what’s driving my insane sexual desire. As for aggression, I think it might be slightly enhanced but nothing crazy. My 2 cents...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread, but I'll throw in my two cents. I just finished a 10-week run of TBol last Friday. I started at 50 mg/day and eventually worked my way up to 110 mg/day. I noticed some lethargy about 4 weeks in that seemed to go away after I started injecting HCG more frequently throughout the week (usually 250-300 IU's per dose), and I took 60 mg of toremifene every other day. I noticed a small amount of irritability and aggression (mainly recognized through getting angered more easily during arguments with family members). After upping the dose to 100 mg, I noticed some anxiety -- sort of that "can't sit still" anxiety you had as a kid when you knew you were going on vacation within the next few days. Other than that, I didn't notice any other side effects aside from random nosebleeds. Overall, I enjoyed my TBol experience. Haven't tried Anavar yet.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread, but I'll throw in my two cents. I just finished a 10-week run of TBol last Friday. I started at 50 mg/day and eventually worked my way up to 110 mg/day. I noticed some lethargy about 4 weeks in that seemed to go away after I started injecting HCG more frequently throughout the week (usually 250-300 IU's per dose), and I took 60 mg of toremifene every other day. I noticed a small amount of irritability and aggression (mainly recognized through getting angered more easily during arguments with family members). After upping the dose to 100 mg, I noticed some anxiety -- sort of that "can't sit still" anxiety you had as a kid when you knew you were going on vacation within the next few days. Other than that, I didn't notice any other side effects aside from random nosebleeds. Overall, I enjoyed my TBol experience. Haven't tried Anavar yet.
How did your body composition change at over 100 mg/ day. Thats an insane dose lol

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both together; to be honest no notable difference for me; I have a feeling my var was winstrol though cause my elbows were killing me.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed a small amount of irritability and aggression (mainly recognized through getting angered more easily during arguments with family members).
LOL they are the first one's to suffer for it aren't they haha

My mom notices it immediately. Like one week on dbol and she's already on my case "On what am I now on!?". "Oh nothing mom, just some dbol, but apparently I must lower the dose a bit!!!!!!!!!!" XD

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As for the var vs tbol. Been only on var and didn't get much from it. Like 40mg's dbol (just did that) blows 50mg var out of the watter for me. Regarding recovery, strenght and most notably aggression (I hate that part).

Will try tbol in 2 months, at the end of my cycle and report back here.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s better for a solo run without a test base for cutting: tbol or var?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var + Winnie would be sick on a cut.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan was to run var with s4. I think that’s be great combo for cutting. But I might just run one of them solo first before I combine them.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
But I have the hair of a Nordic god. Sadly it’s slowly leaving me.
I’m 32 and it’s falling out rapidly. And i haven’t used aas in 10 years now. I think by 35 I’ll prob have to start shaving it. Gonna be a sad day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I have the hair of a Nordic god. Sadly it’s slowly leaving me.
I'd rather have the body of a Nordic god -and the hair of a mole rat.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t turinabol just hdrol (after ingesting)?

Really thinking Var and Hdrol sounds great!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You hair-loving pansies never heard of Vin Diesel...the Rock...Bruce Willis...Johnny Sins?? Babes love the bald/close shave look, makes you look like a Hard Fuker, not some pu$$y gheyboy Fabio.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You hair-loving pansies never heard of Vin Diesel...the Rock...Bruce Willis...Johnny Sins?? Babes love the bald/close shave look, makes you look like a Hard Fuker, not some pu$$y gheyboy Fabio.

Best story ever was when Fabio was hit in the face by a GOOSE while on a roller coaster!

Reactions: Nac
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started Anavar and Hdrol this morning!
E X C I T E D

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established