Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone.

Just looking for some general first cycle tips. No real specific question. I'm 33 years old, I have always trained on and off with atheletics and martial arts. Been serious into weight lifting for a while now. First considered aas cycle almost 2 years ago when the gains stalled. Found out I had low test, I think it's heridetary my dad had this problem too midlife. I have been on trt since that time which did help but again I have stalled and ready to take that step.

I am going to run 500mg total of test cyp for 12 weeks, kick start it with 30mg of dbol for weeks 1-4. I am going to run the 5%cycle support and also supplement extra with tudca. I am on 150mg of test cyp for trt so I plan to inject another 350mg 3 days after that. I will take .5mg eod of arimidex for first 4 weeks then adjust when I come off of dbol.

Just looking for any first time advise or things to look out for. Thanks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like you did your homework. Should be covered as far as chemicals go. You bulking, cutting or recomping? What's your diet and training look like?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im going to bulk. I don't have any plans for the beach this year,lol, so plan on running this cycle and then if all goes well running another bulk cycle about 14 weeks after this one.

Training right now is 5 day split. Chest/minor tricep
Back/minor bicep
Shoulders and upper back/ core
Legs either posterior focused or anterior focused
Arm day/ cardio core

With diet I usually use the scale and the mirror to determine calorie intake. If gaining I look for .5 to 1lb of gain per week, same when trying to burn fat. I adjust calories based on that. Always eat 1gram of protein per lb of body weight a day, that never changes. I adjust calories from carbs to get the weight change I desire.

That being said I know this strategy isn't going to work on cycle because of rapid weight gain and the way aas increases how your body burns calories. So planned on eating as much as I can as clean as I can on cycle, lol. That's probably not the best strategy. I have some nutrition calculators but again these are all geared for natural plans.