6 week cycle opinions needed

IRONBorn

Awards
So I haven’t ran any kind of cycle in 5 years. But I have some Dbol and superdmz2.0 on hand. Would the side effects be to much to run 2/3 weeks on Dbol (20-25 msg)followed by 4 weeks of super dmz2.0 (20mgs)? Also has anyone ran something like this? I of course have cycle supps and nolva, Clomid, and Arimidex on hand for pct. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I would lower the dbol dose and run it with the DMZ for the full 4 weeks. It's only a 4 week cycle, and the dbol dose is relatively low, so you should be fine, in my opinion.

Or if it were possible to lower the dosage of everything to stretch everything out 6 weeks, that would be a good alternative. Its the cumulative dose that matters.

IRONBorn

Awards
Thanks for the input I will lower the dose and run it for 6 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally I would lower the dbol dose and run it with the DMZ for the full 4 weeks. It's only a 4 week cycle, and the dbol dose is relatively low, so you should be fine, in my opinion.

Or if it were possible to lower the dosage of everything to stretch everything out 6 weeks, that would be a good alternative. Its the cumulative dose that matters.
That's dmz and msten, 10mg each per cap I believe.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I'm just not sure about dropping an oral and jumping into another, might be some lag time before the second kicks in..

Another option would be to run 3 weeks of DBOL, starting the DMZ at the end of week 2 so there is some overlap..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I'm just not sure about dropping an oral and jumping into another, might be some lag time before the second kicks in..

Another option would be to run 3 weeks of DBOL, starting the DMZ at the end of week 2 so there is some overlap..
Why not just run the sdmz for 4-6 weeks? and save the dbol for another cycle. Just cus it's in the stash don't mean you gotta use it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not just run the sdmz for 4-6 weeks? and save the dbol for another cycle. Just cus it's in the stash don't mean you gotta use it
I am under the impression that that is all the gear that he has, based on his question. Yes, Ideally you would run one or the other. And personally I am not a huge fan of 4 week cycles except maybe SD. I guess they work ok for some people on certain compounds though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d run the dmz 2.0 for the 4 weeks and try to get some test, dermacrine, or even Trest(if you’re up for that one) and save the Dbol until you can run 30-40/day for 5 weeks. I rarely want to get off Dbol when it’s at a reasonable dose.

In 2016 I ran superdmz 2.0 20/day, Trest at 25mg eod, 300 Test/week and the body composition changes and strength gains were unreal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally i think, if you’re gonna go with the methylated orals for 6 weeks I would probably do just one but dose high so DMZ at 40-50mg or Msten and 30mg. I wouldn’t stack for 6 weeks although you could, maybe four though

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IME lower dose-one oral-longer duration>multiple orals-shorter duration

IRONBorn

Awards
Yes this is all the gear I have. If I run Dbol at 25mgs I got enough for two weeks, if I run it at 20mgs I can stretch it out to 3 weeks. But I do like the idea of overlapping at the end of the 2nd week.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well there you go