Gyno surgery.

Mrclassic

Awards
I’ve been on raloxifene for about 2 months now in hopes to reduce my gyno with no luck. I have come to the realization that surgery is in my near future and I want to get some insight from guys that have had the surgery. What to expect? Are you cycling after surgery? Are you happy with results? Before and after pics?

I am going to schedule a consultation soon to see what surgeon has to say and what is possible for my case.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox takes longer than that, normally need to take for 4 months and an ai with it too

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How certain are you that you even have real gyno? Are you sure that your ralox is real?

Mrclassic

Awards
I can feel lumps behind my nipples. Left side is bigger than right. Chest is puffy unless cold or during workouts.

I have Ralista. So yes, it’s real.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
2 months isn’t enough time, give it at least 4-6 months.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can feel lumps behind my nipples. Left side is bigger than right. Chest is puffy unless cold or during workouts.

I have Ralista. So yes, it’s real.
Just because it says “Ralista” doesn’t mean that it’s legit.

Mrclassic

Awards
Faking ralista? Ralista box and in blister packs. Never heard of anyone faking Ralista...

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
It's highly unlikely ralox, even for 6 months, will get rid of the tissue formation. It might shrink, but will probably never go away entirely.

Mrclassic

Awards
Was this AAS induced? What's your BF%?
I’ve always had pubertal gyno. It got worse 3 weeks into tren e cycle, stopped usage and began ralox and took letro for 4 weeks. Body fat around 12-15%.

Mrclassic

Awards
It's highly unlikely ralox, even for 6 months, will get rid of the tissue formation. It might shrink, but will probably never go away entirely.
It’s highly unlikely ralox? Meaning you think it’s fake?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I doubt there is a lot of fake ralista out there.
Even if it's pharm grade it's highly unlikely it'll regress your gyno enough. But give it a try. Throw in some DHT too, like a hefty dose of androsterone. I only did ralox 3 months before giving up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad140 also selectively binds to estro receptors in the chest:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28974548/

Could run a cycle of that and Androsterone (get some Muscle Gelz Andro Hard topical at 8-12 pumps/day, stuff is very cost effective and an estered transdermal is easier than eating pills through the day to me) with your Ralox for a couple more months along with some exem (if you can handle it).

I have had surgery. I had pubertal gyno that worsened w anabolics. 6 grand out of pocket. Made a huge difference, but there’s still plenty of gyno in there - they can’t remotely take it all out or you will have sunken divots under your areola, even if they were that talented. You will have scars for a long time and need a week off work likely. You can get hemtomas in your chest or other complications. I actually had THREE separate procedures because first one the doc decided while I was asleep on the table he only wanted to do lipectomy. So then we had to reschedule after all that bruising healed to actually cut the gyno out. But I wasn’t paying 1,400 for anesthesia again so he gave me a Xanax and some lidocaine shots and I watched him cut it out of me awake on his office table. But he didn’t get nearly enough out of one side. So he had to do one more office job for me, and right near the end he hit a gusher and I had to take an ambulance to the ER where he finished the job while the other doc stitched me up lol. Then I had a golf ball sized hematoma for like 2 months from the blood leak I had to wrap to compress while it hardened and I had to massage it to break it up & dissipate it.

I actually laughed out loud typing that because it sounds so crazy, but that’s how it went. He actually made a terrific difference, but I did have a close call and it took 3 jobs that should have been done once the first time at the hospital while I was out. Took 6 months to go through that and really heal - do it in Fall when you are covered up.