First real cycle planning. Test E and Mast CYP

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Planning on running my first real cycle in about 3-4 weeks for the start of summer. I’ve ran 3 cycles in the past. 1 andro 4 andro, 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro, and finally 4 andro and dmz.

My last cycle went ok, I put on 18lbs but developed some gyno but 100 percent gone now with some letro then tapered off. Been totally off pct for about 6 weeks and kept 11lbs of that. Bloodwork came back normal, now I’m looking to start pinning since I wasn’t too big of a fan on the sides of the PHs in regards to liver toxicity and water weight. Plus the length of the cycles as well.

Here is the cycle plan for 10 weeks
Weeks 1-10
Monday: test e 250mg
Mast cyp 200mg

Friday: mast cyp 200mg
(Repeat that for 10 weeks)

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Rich pianas liver and organ defender. 9 caps all 10 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct
Gw50156 10mg ed
Thinking about throwing in hcg last 2 weeks of the cycle. Heard Mixed things. Any thoughts?

Here is some background
Height: 5’8 3/4 (5’9)
Weight: 176 lbs
Bf: all abs are very visible. Guess is 10%
Have trained since I was 14 and was a competitive college swimmer and nationally ranked in my events

Squat: 315 x 5
Deadlift: 365 x 5
Incline bench: 100lb dumbbells for 4x8

I’m new to pinning and a little confused on injection frequencies as well as dosages. I’ve heard low dose test and higher mast is good for lean gains. Which is what my goal is. I just would like some input if there’s anything to do to make this better in regards to either running a different ester or dose.

ee09

ee09

Awards
I plan on running mast for first time in another month or so. Very interested in your results

I've run test a couple times and ran it
250mg Monday and Thursday so 500a week

Also ran low dose test at 125*2a week. Most people recommend 500a week for first cycle that I've asked. I ran it with good results. Only side I experienced was snoring most of the time I was in test. Never snored before and have since quit after finishing test

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Planning on running my first real cycle in about 3-4 weeks for the start of summer. I’ve ran 3 cycles in the past. 1 andro 4 andro, 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro, and finally 4 andro and dmz.

My last cycle went ok, I put on 18lbs but developed some gyno but 100 percent gone now with some letro then tapered off. Been totally off pct for about 6 weeks and kept 11lbs of that. Bloodwork came back normal, now I’m looking to start pinning since I wasn’t too big of a fan on the sides of the PHs in regards to liver toxicity and water weight. Plus the length of the cycles as well.

Here is the cycle plan for 10 weeks
Weeks 1-10
Monday: test e 250mg
Mast cyp 200mg

Friday: mast cyp 200mg
(Repeat that for 10 weeks)

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Rich pianas liver and organ defender. 9 caps all 10 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct
Gw50156 10mg ed
Thinking about throwing in hcg last 2 weeks of the cycle. Heard Mixed things. Any thoughts?

Here is some background
Height: 5’8 3/4 (5’9)
Weight: 176 lbs
Bf: all abs are very visible. Guess is 10%
Have trained since I was 14 and was a competitive college swimmer and nationally ranked in my events

Squat: 315 x 5
Deadlift: 365 x 5
Incline bench: 100lb dumbbells for 4x8

I’m new to pinning and a little confused on injection frequencies as well as dosages. I’ve heard low dose test and higher mast is good for lean gains. Which is what my goal is. I just would like some input if there’s anything to do to make this better in regards to either running a different ester or dose.
In terms of gains, a shorter ester vs longer won't make a difference in terms of overall gains. A shorter ester you will see gains quicker, versus Test E, it might take a few weeks to fully kick in. Unless you are going to get tested, I would opt for the longer ester.

For injections, Just make sure there are 3/4 days between injections. I personally do Sunday morning and Wednesday night because those two days I have the most time. Additionally, I like to inject into a muscle I am going to train that day. I feel as though if I inject Sunday morning and then train later on, the muscle isn't nearly as sore. You could also heat the oil and massage the area after the injection to help with soreness.

PCT looks good, you may even want to consider running your PCT for 6 weeks, including the SERMS. Another good option for an OTC product during PCT is AlphaMax XT. It is an all in one natural anabolic that will increase libido, increase testosterone, and control cortisol.

There are two methods for HCG I have seen; blast it in the first ten days leading up to PCT or run 500 iu weekly split into two doses each week. I would opt for the later. This means you would end it for PCT, no HCG during PCT.

I would also run your cycle for 12-14 weeks. Do not start your PCT the day after your last injection. Test E has a half life of 11-14 days. I have even seen people suggest waiting 3 weeks from your last injection to start PCT. In the past, 2 weeks was suggested, but 3 weeks seems to be pretty common now.

Lastly, I would look into a better cycle support. Some people will not run an all in one cycle support on injectables; they will customize it and buy individual ingredients. For all in one products, Life Support, Cycle Assist, and Cycle Support are all good options. TUCDA is also really good as well.