Second cycle tips

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After running my first cycle of test E 500 mg a week, arimidex .25 eod and nolvadex for pct I am looking to build my second cycle. I won’t start for a while but it takes me time to get it.

I want to run a test E base but I want to add something else this time. I want to put 20-30 pounds on while losing a little bit of fat. While I was on test only I cut fat pretty significantly.

Right now I’ve been looking into test and dbol or test and EQ. Any suggestions help.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Right now I’m leaning towards. test E 500mg a week
EQ 600mg a week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
Would I need anything else with this? Like hcg?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ 600mg a week
Test and eq is a decent cycle and a good second cycle. But eq really isn't a great mass builder. If your trying to put on 25-30 lbs I recommend something better or adding something else in the mix.

Eq really shines in its ability to work synergistically imo. If you add a strong oral like dbol or anadrol as a kicker I think you could get there. Test and eq alone is going to do more for looks than size.

Something like Deca/test now that will slap on some size.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ 600mg a week
There's no reason to go 500 mg test. Why do people suggest in on a first cycle? Cause you run test only and therefore might want a bit more. Now adding deca and you said you want lean mass, higher test will bloat you and you can keep a cycle cleaner at say 300 mg or even 200mg of test (more importantly avoid sides)

One cycle you could try is test 300, deca 400 and then add primo if money isnt a problem. Or test eq and primo. 20 lbs should definitely be attainable on both since its your second cycle and you're gonna keep it clean.

Another one is to run superdrol as a kicker with eq since superdrol has a low androgenic rating and is a massive builder. Just keep the SD at recommended dosage around 15-20mg / day

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been thinking about test and deca also because I’ve heard the deca keeps you lean. Is that true?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I run test 300 a week deca 400 a week would I need anything else while on? Like hcg or caber?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I run test 300 a week deca 400 a week would I need anything else while on? Like hcg or caber?
Caber yes hcg not really but it's good. Deca is not a bloater, reason people bloat is because of high test and/or bad diet.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I’ll piece together what I’m thinking now and see if you think it’s good.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
On the second cycle there is nothing wrong with getting your feet wet as long as you stick to safe compounds, I would stick with just injectables for 2nd cycle. Orals are added when you really know how it will combine with your stack, stay away from Tren, DHB,Mast,even Sust, MENT, Dbol, SD Winny they are too powerful and can fukk up your cycle.. I think Test 300mg/ Deca 450mg/ EQ 450mg is an absolute great second cycle. Like Godstrength mentioned EQ is great while working synergisticly. I really can't tell you the exact details why but Deca and EQ is like protein powder and milk it just makes everything better as long as your Test is low. You mayl need to add Adex at .5 e2d or e3d and Caber 0.5mcg 2x week. I ran this exact cycle about 1.5 years ago and had no sides except I got extra sweaty when hot [but that might be me cuz I'm always hot] I added 2000mg of Nettle extract and with my Arimacare and other supports I didn't need anti-estro. Deca is 20% aromitise but a lot lower with EQ, maybe almost zero. EQ aromatize at 50% but it lowers aromitase so some say you end up only 20% armitise. So you really only have to deal with the Test but at 300mg depending on support supps you may not need anti-E. I didn't but you def need caber both for anti-progesterone but high progest makes you feel ****ty and Deca with EQ gives you a energy that you just feel up to do anything. Not euphoric but energy and confidence.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On the second cycle there is nothing wrong with getting your feet wet as long as you stick to safe compounds, I would stick with just injectables for 2nd cycle. Orals are added when you really know how it will combine with your stack, stay away from Tren, DHB,Mast,even Sust, MENT, Dbol, SD Winny they are too powerful and can fukk up your cycle.. I think Test 300mg/ Deca 450mg/ EQ 450mg is an absolute great second cycle. Like Godstrength mentioned EQ is great while working synergisticly. I really can't tell you the exact details why but Deca and EQ is like protein powder and milk it just makes everything better as long as your Test is low. You mayl need to add Adex at .5 e2d or e3d and Caber 0.5mcg 2x week. I ran this exact cycle about 1.5 years ago and had no sides except I got extra sweaty when hot [but that might be me cuz I'm always hot] I added 2000mg of Nettle extract and with my Arimacare and other supports I didn't need anti-estro. Deca is 20% aromitise but a lot lower with EQ, maybe almost zero. EQ aromatize at 50% but it lowers aromitase so some say you end up only 20% armitise. So you really only have to deal with the Test but at 300mg depending on support supps you may not need anti-E. I didn't but you def need caber both for anti-progesterone but high progest makes you feel ****ty and Deca with EQ gives you a energy that you just feel up to do anything. Not euphoric but energy and confidence.
Thank you for the information! I was going to run just the test and deca but I might add the eq to it now. Probably run it like you said test:300 deca:450 :eq:450 caber: 0.5 but I’ll most likely run arimidex .25 eod. What about hcg should I run it?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Thank you for the information! I was going to run just the test and deca but I might add the eq to it now. Probably run it like you said test:300 deca:450 :eq:450 caber: 0.5 but I’ll most likely run arimidex .25 eod. What about hcg should I run it?
Me personally think HCG is a waste but it's a personal choice [I do have it on hand but never use it] I would rather run a SERM like Torem or clomid. Adex at .25 eod sounds good. Look at my post on best support supps then add Nettle extract 20:1 2000mg telling you lowers SHBG just enough to be healthy turns Free T up 40% which also adds to Deca and EQ cuz those also get effected by SHBG, lowers aromitase by a lot, lowers estro's effects on the body cuz it can't be transported. It;s the best hidden gem Amazon has I bought 2.2 pounds for 80$ make sure you get quality brand.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to add In my post above that I’ll either run nolvadex by itself or run nolvadex and clomid together.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Do you run support supps? if so what?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its diff when your running multiple compounds. You have to understand that the body looks at Testosterone as a natural thing in the body. Deca and EQ are not at all normal for the body to have. You don't need to go all out but if I remember there are a few key supps you need when running Deca. Plus you gotta understand that the healthier the body is the better your gains will be.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its diff when your running multiple compounds. You have to understand that the body looks at Testosterone as a natural thing in the body. Deca and EQ are not at all normal for the body to have. You don't need to go all out but if I remember there are a few key supps you need when running Deca. Plus you gotta understand that the healthier the body is the better your gains will be.
What would you recommend to take?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1546.JPG

This will be what I plan on running if anyone sees anything I should change/add/subtract let me know!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am piercing my second cycle together as well OP. I am going to go with Deca 500 or 600 mg and Test E at 400 mg.

I saw your post about deca and lean mass. This was my concern, but after doing more research, deca is a very good lean mass builder. Heck, some people cut with it. The issue comes when people run a higher dose of testosterone with it, from my reading, that is what usually causes the bloating. However, I have also read that a higher amount of testosterone is needed in order prevent deca dick, but I have also read people do not have that issue with a higher dose of deca. In short, we are all different and react differently to these compounds.

For some of your other questions, I would run an AI right from the start to make sure you don't run into prolactin issues. If you do, run caber. I am personally going to run caber E3D at .5 mg, I may start at .25 mg. HCG I would run through the cycle. 500 iu/week split into two injections.

For supports, I like all in one products such as Life Support, Cycle Assist, or Cycle Support.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am piercing my second cycle together as well OP. I am going to go with Deca 500 or 600 mg and Test E at 400 mg.

I saw your post about deca and lean mass. This was my concern, but after doing more research, deca is a very good lean mass builder. Heck, some people cut with it. The issue comes when people run a higher dose of testosterone with it, from my reading, that is what usually causes the bloating. However, I have also read that a higher amount of testosterone is needed in order prevent deca dick, but I have also read people do not have that issue with a higher dose of deca. In short, we are all different and react differently to these compounds.

For some of your other questions, I would run an AI right from the start to make sure you don't run into prolactin issues. If you do, run caber. I am personally going to run caber E3D at .5 mg, I may start at .25 mg. HCG I would run through the cycle. 500 iu/week split into two injections.

For supports, I like all in one products such as Life Support, Cycle Assist, or Cycle Support.
Your dd issues are going to come from prolactin and people not using prami or caber. A reg ai like arimadex isn't,going to do anything for prolactin. 19 nors require a different ai.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your dd issues are going to come from prolactin and people not using prami or caber. A reg ai like arimadex isn't,going to do anything for prolactin. 19 nors require a different ai.
I am going to run a Caber for sure but should I switch arimidex or use it still?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the info! Where do you usually order your supports from?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What GODstrenght said. High deca mean a higher chance of nandrolone sides. It has very little to do with test. I never run caber above 0.25 and have no problems. I'm not very sensitive but I also never run nandrolones super high. This deca dick tren dick is very much the opposite to me.

I rather stack more compounds lower. If I want more gains or Better hardening I add mast,primo or winstrol instead of raising the nandrolones. Less sides and better gains, it'll also help immensely at a bulk to keep water out.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What GODstrenght said. High deca mean a higher chance of nandrolone sides. It has very little to do with test. I never run caber above 0.25 and have no problems. I'm not very sensitive but I also never run nandrolones super high. This deca dick tren dick is very much the opposite to me.

I rather stack more compounds lower. If I want more gains or Better hardening I add mast,primo or winstrol instead of raising the nandrolones. Less sides and better gains, it'll also help immensely at a bulk to keep water out.
Do you run .25 a week or .25 twice a week? Because I have been debating on doing .25 twice a week instead of .50 twice a week.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also I’m thinking of adding 30mg a day of dbol for the first 4 weeks to jump start it.. would that be too many compounds?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my lab results from my first cycle. Can someone tell me if I should be worried about creatine and estradiol?
IMG_1626.JPG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3