WHAT THE HELLL SHOULD I DO

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So first the good news: I had a ultrasound and I don't have a hernia! It must have just been a really knotted portion of my abs cuz even my PCP thought I had one. The bad news is the ultrasound showed 2 healthy twins LOL. So I got the good news and first thing I did was pin some Test since it had been weeks since I had any AAS in my system and I couldn't PCT either.

So if you remember I was doing an experimental cruise of Test 100mg/Tren100mg/EQ 50mg/Deca 25mg and as for a total experiment I was having amazing results for a cruise. The driving goal of the experiment was to see if I could drop 20lbs of fat and not lose any muscle, and about 2 weeks in when I started to see my fat diminishing and my waste size shrinking but the scale was barely moving I started to realize that not only was I shedding the fat and maintaining all my muscle, but I was putting on a decent amount of muscle especially for it being just a hyper version of a cruise. Then the hernia scar made me stop everything including Test for about 3 weeks maybe lil more. But more good news is that for some unexplained reason I continued to lose fat without the scale moving. I really can only chalk this up to the low amount of IGF Des that I was able to continue while working out. Really just my body from mid chest up and one legged exercises with the aid of a wait belt cinched way too tight I still worked out isolating away from the core.

Now I'm down to just a flat stomach and still around 270-275 and I really don't know what I want to do. On cycles I never had a issue with testy atrophy but kept HCG on hand. This cruise took it's toll on my testes though.

1 I could PCT and try to rebuild my natty function, but testes aside I just think I would be taking the momentum that I have created and stopping it in it's tracks; possibly losing muscle, gaining fat, ect.

2 I could run HCG and a TRT dose of Test until the boys are back. I could run HCG and the Trenacruise http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301968-tren-test-eq.html and see if HCG is effective enough to not just offset but rebuild the boys. Its hard for me to remember but I think I felt better on the Trenacruise than just Test at 250mg

3 I could get ready to do a big blast and run Torem or enclomid throughout the cycle and see if that has an effect. I have some great ideas for a good 20-24 week blast to get me to 300 while doing most of the work in the summer so I get to look my best at the beach. I have the full arsenal of gear so I'm also open to cycle ideas.

Honestly I'm torn between addressing the testy shrinkage now and try to keep my momentum going or just go full steam with either a blast or continuing my Trenacruise experiment and just throw something in to try and help the testes but leave that problem for later.

What do you guys think I should do? Am I missing any other options? and I don't know anything about testy atrophy other than what I've read so if that is the case I need to know how long and what I'm in for. Thanks for the advise and feel free to throw out some crazy options!

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
cmon guys you gotta have an idea even if it's a crazy one

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were you, I'd drop everything except for the test. Keep the test at 200mg and just do some hcg weekly to get your boys back in order. Maybe 250iu Mon wed Fri. See how that works out for ya

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick question - why are the small testes an issue?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So first the good news: I had a ultrasound and I don't have a hernia! It must have just been a really knotted portion of my abs cuz even my PCP thought I had one. The bad news is the ultrasound showed 2 healthy twins LOL. So I got the good news and first thing I did was pin some Test since it had been weeks since I had any AAS in my system and I couldn't PCT either.

So if you remember I was doing an experimental cruise of Test 100mg/Tren100mg/EQ 50mg/Deca 25mg and as for a total experiment I was having amazing results for a cruise. The driving goal of the experiment was to see if I could drop 20lbs of fat and not lose any muscle, and about 2 weeks in when I started to see my fat diminishing and my waste size shrinking but the scale was barely moving I started to realize that not only was I shedding the fat and maintaining all my muscle, but I was putting on a decent amount of muscle especially for it being just a hyper version of a cruise. Then the hernia scar made me stop everything including Test for about 3 weeks maybe lil more. But more good news is that for some unexplained reason I continued to lose fat without the scale moving. I really can only chalk this up to the low amount of IGF Des that I was able to continue while working out. Really just my body from mid chest up and one legged exercises with the aid of a wait belt cinched way too tight I still worked out isolating away from the core.

Now I'm down to just a flat stomach and still around 270-275 and I really don't know what I want to do. On cycles I never had a issue with testy atrophy but kept HCG on hand. This cruise took it's toll on my testes though.

1 I could PCT and try to rebuild my natty function, but testes aside I just think I would be taking the momentum that I have created and stopping it in it's tracks; possibly losing muscle, gaining fat, ect.

2 I could run HCG and a TRT dose of Test until the boys are back. I could run HCG and the Trenacruise and see if HCG is effective enough to not just offset but rebuild the boys. Its hard for me to remember but I think I felt better on the Trenacruise than just Test at 250mg

3 I could get ready to do a big blast and run Torem or enclomid throughout the cycle and see if that has an effect. I have some great ideas for a good 20-24 week blast to get me to 300 while doing most of the work in the summer so I get to look my best at the beach. I have the full arsenal of gear so I'm also open to cycle ideas.

Honestly I'm torn between addressing the testy shrinkage now and try to keep my momentum going or just go full steam with either a blast or continuing my Trenacruise experiment and just throw something in to try and help the testes but leave that problem for later.

What do you guys think I should do? Am I missing any other options? and I don't know anything about testy atrophy other than what I've read so if that is the case I need to know how long and what I'm in for. Thanks for the advise and feel free to throw out some crazy options!
Honestly if it was me (keeping in mind that im the ALL OR NOTHING GO BIG OR GO HOME type of guy that usually handles going overboard pretty well) i would go full steam ahead and blast and see how awesome i could make my body for summer time. But thats just me lol
Also i would throw a serm in on the blast for the boys. Been hearing alot about running serms on cycle and from following your trenacruise idea it looks like you definitely dont have any issues being the guinea pig

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2 I could run HCG and a TRT dose of Test until the boys are back. I could run HCG and the Trenacruise and see if HCG is effective enough to not just offset but rebuild the boys. Its hard for me to remember but I think I felt better on the Trenacruise than just Test at 250mg

So are the balls just unasthetic?
Is that why your worried?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Quick question - why are the small testes an issue?
So are the balls just unasthetic?
Is that why your worried?
so my problem with my balls is that since they are smaller it worries me that if I continue without helping them out I won't be able to PCT back to normal. Keep in mind that the Trenacruise and Test before that was my first cruise. So I have not committed to the blast cruise life style. The other thing is that I don't blow huge loads. The last time my girl wanted me to cum in her mouth and she asked if something was wrong cuz only a quarter size puddle just dripped out, far from 6 heavy squirts that I'm used to.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Honestly if it was me (keeping in mind that im the ALL OR NOTHING GO BIG OR GO HOME type of guy that usually handles going overboard pretty well) i would go full steam ahead and blast and see how awesome i could make my body for summer time. But thats just me lol
Also i would throw a serm in on the blast for the boys. Been hearing alot about running serms on cycle and from following your trenacruise idea it looks like you definitely dont have any issues being the guinea pig
This is honestly what I want to hear unless I get quite a few ppl saying run HCG. I'm a go big or go home guy too even more than I should be. Not to try and steal the credit but I have actually ran clomid low dose through 4 of my cycles way before it became a topic on AM. This was another guinea pig experiment that I did bases on my own research and knowledge about how SERMs act independently from AAS even though the effect on the pituitary axis may contradict each other they do not counteract each other. T did this just as an experiment to see if I could make my PCT way faster and easier, and true to form my PCT was more than twice as easy. Unfortunately I did this experiment before I had health insurance to pay for BW so I only posted it on AM once a few years ago and most of the Sr. members said without BW to prove it, it's just speculation. I new it was true but even to this day I don't know what is the ideal dose and what kind of LH, FSH numbers I would get. I also don't know what kind of LH, FSH numbers I need to bring my balls back to full life. I also don't know the duration that I need to be running a SERM to get the full effect, however I do believe that my next blast being 20-24 weeks should be long enough that if it can bring my balls back not just keep them from going into stasis.

If I do blast I wouldn't mind some ideas and to bounce them back and forth. Also for the members that don't know what the guinea pig Trenacruise is here is the link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301968-tren-test-eq.html

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so my problem with my balls is that since they are smaller it worries me that if I continue without helping them out I won't be able to PCT back to normal. Keep in mind that the Trenacruise and Test before that was my first cruise. So I have not committed to the blast cruise life style. The other thing is that I don't blow huge loads. The last time my girl wanted me to cum in her mouth and she asked if something was wrong cuz only a quarter size puddle just dripped out, far from 6 heavy squirts that I'm used to.
yeah that happens.
caber should help atleast it does with load size for me

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now that im on 100mg of ralox my balls stay decent size.
dont see any real reason not to expect atrophy in the balls and i dont see any real good reaSON NOT TO RUN TOREM OR RALOX THrough out cycle

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
now that im on 100mg of ralox my balls stay decent size.
dont see any real reason not to expect atrophy in the balls and i dont see any real good reaSON NOT TO RUN TOREM OR RALOX THrough out cycle
So your balls bounced back close to normal while running relox? So if I run Torem for the 20 weeks I'm on a heavy cycle do you think they will come back to semi-operational?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So assuming I blast, I have to prepare for it. I always detox everything, get my sleep schedule perfect, get my meals planned and purchased, after detox get BW ect. So since I had such great results from the Trenacruise I would like to start back on that instead of Test unless their is a good reason not to. BTW I wish someone else would try the exact same recipe because unless I've eaten lead pellets almost all my fat turned into muscle and with zero side effects, I even felt better than natty or on TRT Test.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your girl had an issue with that? Mine would be over the moon lol

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Your girl had an issue with that? Mine would be over the moon lol
What can I say I got me a dirty girl. she asked for me to cum in her mouth after stretching out and gaping her butthol....fukkin love that dirty bich

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So I have started my cleanse which includes Liver Detox and Regenerate, Kidney Cleanse, RYR w CoQ10, 3x dose Metamucil, Cranberry juice. If I'm missing something let me know. I'm adding Torem at tiny amounts now and on blast will updose as needed. I still need to decide on cruising on TRT Test or my Trenacruise while I prepare for D-Day. I am floating a few ideas as for the MAJOR blast. Keep in mind this will be a 20-24 week blast so it will very in intensity and compounds. This will be a major bulk, I'm expecting a 8-10k cal diet around 600gr protien. I'm 6'4 275 with flat stomach but fat to lose to get shredded. I will be trying to get to 300-305 cut by the 16-20th week and will have another 4 weeks to solidify gains and keep body used to additional 30-35 lbs.

1st 10 weeks Pure Bulk - Sust 300mg /Deca 600mg /EQ 400mg/ SD 2week on 1 week off

2nd 6-8 weeks Dry Gains- Sust 300mg/Deca 200mg/Tren 400mg/EQ 400mg/

3rd 4 weeks Hardening w Slight Cut 10lbs
- Sust *300mg/*Tren 300mg/ EQ 400mg/ L-Carnatine 250mg

4th 4 weeks Maintenance- *Test 400mg/*Mast 300mg/ *Winstrol 25mg E2D

ADDITIONAL GROWTH COMPOUNDS:
IGF1 4mcg x6spots x2arms/ 48mcg 3 on 1 off
HGH 2iu ed 5 on 2 off
Novolin R 1iu x3meal 5on 2off
Injectable L-Carnatine
*T4

HORMONE CONTROL COMPOUNDS:
Torem 15mg e2d
Exemestane 12.5mg ed
Aromidex 0.5mg ed
Cabergolin 1mg 2x/week
Nettle Extract 20:1 2000mg ed

ANCILLARY SUPPLEMENTS :
Ar1macare Pro 4cap ed
Liver Detox and Regenerate 2cap ed
Kidney Cleanse 2cap ed
Nattokinase 200mg ed
RYR 1200mg e2d
CoQ10 60mg e2d
Milk Thistle 210mg e2d
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg e2d
Garlic 50mg e2d
Hawthorn Berry 250mg e2d
Cayenne 100mg
Vite C 2000mg ed
Vite D3 50,000iu 2x/week
Vite K2 200mcg ed

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I gotta get at least some critique on just the cycle. And weather I should run 250mg of Test or go back on the Trenacruise???

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a nice cycle for sure. Quite a bit of planning. I would say go with the test cruise dose.

I've been looking into what others are running with lower doses of test. I'm TRT and wanting to keep my test the same just add other compounds.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your balls bounced back close to normal while running relox? So if I run Torem for the 20 weeks I'm on a heavy cycle do you think they will come back to semi-operational?
Now I'm not sure about that. This running a serm all through cycle is sort of new to me.
Hcg is what worked for me. Now that I'm cruising my balls have stopped shrinking.
I don't sweat it much. They are about 20% smaller than before I used AAS.
I am running Ralox now and will for my whole cruise. Ill see if I get any size back ill report it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have started my cleanse which includes Liver Detox and Regenerate, Kidney Cleanse, RYR w CoQ10, 3x dose Metamucil, Cranberry juice. If I'm missing something let me know. I'm adding Torem at tiny amounts now and on blast will updose as needed. I still need to decide on cruising on TRT Test or my Trenacruise while I prepare for D-Day. I am floating a few ideas as for the MAJOR blast. Keep in mind this will be a 20-24 week blast so it will very in intensity and compounds. This will be a major bulk, I'm expecting a 8-10k cal diet around 600gr protien. I'm 6'4 275 with flat stomach but fat to lose to get shredded. I will be trying to get to 300-305 cut by the 16-20th week and will have another 4 weeks to solidify gains and keep body used to additional 30-35 lbs.

1st 10 weeks Pure Bulk - Sust 300mg /Deca 600mg /EQ 400mg/ SD 2week on 1 off

- Sust 400mg/ Mast 300mg/ EQ 400mg/ Winstrol 25mg E2D

4th 4 weeks Maintenance- Sust 400mg/ Ment 45mg ed/Adex 1mg ed/Caber 0.5mg 2xweek/L-Carnatine 250mg

HGH 2iu ed 5 on 2 off
T4 200mcg e2d

Torem 15mg e2d
Exemestane 12.5mg ed
Aromidex 0.5mg ed
Cabergolin 1mg 2x/week

ANCILLARY SUPPLEMENTS :
Ar1macare Pro 4cap ed
Kidney Cleanse 2cap ed
Nattokinase 200mg ed
RYR 1200mg e2d
CoQ10 60mg e2d
Milk Thistle 210mg e2d
Garlic 50mg e2d
Hawthorn Berry 250mg e2d
Cayenne 100mg
Vite C 2000mg ed
Vite D3 5000iu 1x/week
Vite K2 200mcg ed
So sd only 2 weeks?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1st 10 weeks Pure Bulk - Sust 300mg /Deca 600mg /EQ 400mg/ SD 2week on 1 off

- Sust 400mg/ Mast 300mg/ EQ 400mg/ Winstrol 25mg E2D

4th 4 weeks Maintenance- Sust 400mg/ Ment 45mg ed/Adex 1mg ed/Caber 0.5mg 2xweek/L-Carnatine 250mg

HGH 2iu ed 5 on 2 off
T4 200mcg e2d

Torem 15mg e2d
Exemestane 12.5mg ed
Aromidex 0.5mg ed
Cabergolin 1mg 2x/week

ANCILLARY SUPPLEMENTS :
Ar1macare Pro 4cap ed
Kidney Cleanse 2cap ed
Nattokinase 200mg ed
RYR 1200mg e2d
CoQ10 60mg e2d
Milk Thistle 210mg e2d
Garlic 50mg e2d
Hawthorn Berry 250mg e2d
Cayenne 100mg
Vite C 2000mg ed
Vite D3 5000iu 1x/week
Vite K2 200mcg ed
The MENT at the end of everything seems strange.
Get this thing started so we can follow along.
T4 didn't scare you

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
The MENT at the end of everything seems strange.
Get this thing started so we can follow along.
T4 didn't scare you
Well the MENT at the end was pulled from fuiledpassion as a a great way to solidify gains
The T4 I must have missed something in my research because I didn't find anything alarming so fill me in

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So sd only 2 weeks?
I asked the dude that ran Adrol 2 weeks on 1 off if he thought you could do it with SD and he said should be fine if you watch your enzymes. when it boils down to it I will only be running it for 5 weeks so should be good

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless im reading it wrong, why only take vitamin D3 once a week? Best taken daily. All the studies that show how vitamin D3 improved test levels were taking around 3000mg daily.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought the t4 is way harder on your natural thyroid function. i know very little about t3/t4. just thought i heard t4 is more hard on the body.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks is probably right when things get toxic so thats probably a good plan.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the MENT at the end was pulled from fuiledpassion as a a great way to solidify gains
Really? Hmmm. Id opt for anavar personally. 45mg of ment per day seems alot just to "soldify gains" (IM, right?)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Hmmm. Id opt for anavar personally. 45mg of ment per day seems alot just to "soldify gains" (IM, right?)
i thought so too.
that seems like it would make things sloppy at the end.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What can I say I got me a dirty girl. she asked for me to cum in her mouth after stretching out and gaping her butthol....fukkin love that dirty bich
ATM!

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
i thought the t4 is way harder on your natural thyroid function. i know very little about t3/t4. just thought i heard t4 is more hard on the body.
I'll have to look further into T4 because I already have high T4, high T3 and high T4 to T3 conversion so I will just leave all Ts out in fact I want to keep the IGF but once I introduced the GH and my notes on maximizing it, it came with 6 other compounds. My life is super hectic right now and I need to keep things as simple as they can be but without sacrificing effectiveness. So if there are other compounds that seem excessive let me know

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats a whole lot of compounds for keeping things simple lol. I think its pretty safe to say that simple is out the window here. Im sure the gains will be worth it though.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
i thought so too.
that seems like it would make things sloppy at the end.
Ok MENT is definitely dropped! What's a good replacement other than Mast? Anavar for whatever reason has very low effect on me tried it from a few sources. I think that week 1 and 2 look solid or do you guys think I need to shift things around just a bit?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Thats a whole lot of compounds for keeping things simple lol. I think its pretty safe to say that simple is out the window here. Im sure the gains will be worth it though.
LOL That's what I mean...I always design the perfect cycle then I start to trim this or increase that then I step into reality and start kicking out many secondary compounds

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Unless im reading it wrong, why only take vitamin D3 once a week? Best taken daily. All the studies that show how vitamin D3 improved test levels were taking around 3000mg daily.
I have slow release 50,000iu caps not mg caps if there is a difference? But on top of that I drink near a half gallon of milk ed, and my multi has 1000mg of vite D3 as well.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
TrenaHell VR2

So hear is the updated version of my cycle TrenaHell since what I have changed has made it a Tren dominant blast, The Third phase now has Tren300mg instead of Mast witch I pushed to the fourth phase. Everything you guys suggested has been changed either has been substituted with * next to it or might be changed with * next to it. I just haven't had a ton of time to do proper research. There are a few things I'm unsure of. The max Tren I've ran was 450mg, this blast is just below that MGs but now it's a big part of the cycle. and I can't remember if I have ever ran Tren in the summer [ I don't have terrible night sweats but if I run Deca in the summer I am usually hot and sweaty] Next unsure of; I swaped the inject L-Carnatine to the third phase along with Tren and they do the same thing as far as pushing fat and glucose into muscle but I thought winny and tren was a bit toxic so I moved it to the 4th phase of solidifying gains. On a side note what this was supposed to be a massive bulk seems now to be just a lean bulk having Tren dominant, SD as kicker/ bulker, and Winstrol as a finisher. Let me know if you think I'm going too lean. Also please double check my ancillaries to see if anything is missing or redundant.

1st 10 weeks Pure Bulk - Sust 300mg /Deca 600mg /EQ 400mg/ SD 2week on 1 week off

3rd 4 weeks Hardening w Slight Cut 10lbs- Sust *300mg/*Tren 300mg/ EQ 400mg/ L-Carnatine 250mg

4th 4 weeks Maintenance- *Test 400mg/*Mast 300mg/ *Winstrol 25mg E2D

HGH 2iu ed 5 on 2 off
Injectable L-Carnatine
*T4

Torem 15mg e2d
Exemestane 12.5mg ed
Aromidex 0.5mg ed
Cabergolin 1mg 2x/week

ANCILLARY SUPPLEMENTS :Indented supp is part of the supp above
Ar1macare Pro 4cap ed
Kidney Cleanse 2cap ed
Nattokinase 200mg ed
RYR 1200mg e2d
CoQ10 60mg e2d
Milk Thistle 210mg e2d
Garlic 50mg e2d
Hawthorn Berry 250mg e2d
Cayenne 100mg e2d
Vite K2 200mcg ed
Vite C 2000mg ed
Vite D3 50,000iu 2x/week

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good.
I wonder how SD and tren will go together.