High dosing 4 andro with rad140

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, already about a week and a half in on a rad140 run, feeling great running it with dermacrine.. however I’ve been curious about high doses of 4 andro like 600mg+ and if it’s remotely possible to feel like you’re on a bit of test with it? I’ve been on test prop 150mg eod before and LOVED it; the alpha male feeling, feeing light on my toes and motivated to accomplish EVERYTHING. Is that possible to do with high doses of 4andro? I’d hate to have to head hunt my old source

Btw I’m not expecting much in terms of gains from the 4 andro as I am expecting energy etc

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried dosing 4 andro in the 550-660 range with OL products as a test base. Not even comparable.

TD Trest is something you should take a look at

Other than TD Trest your options are fairly limited. I favor high end dosing of epi-andro/dht product as a base to mitigate lethargy/drive over 4 andro but Trest is far better IMO.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your input irishiron... yea I remember a good run a couple years ago with Epi-Andro, but my last run with it was sub par, different vendors. Can you recommend a good Epi Andro product besides Epi Andro rx? Can’t have the grapefruit extract in it. And sup3r Epi didn’t really work for me even at 1000-1250mg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest all day. Andddddddd I just so happen to have an unopened bottle of PRE trest if interested, PM me.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Is trest really sufficient as a test base? Does it help with energy mood libido etc?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sh!t. Trest is waaaaay better than test mg for mg.15mg a day would surely blow a product like dermacrine out of the water. It's like testosterone on steroids, lol. Energy, mood, libido much better than test. At a reasonably low dosage (test base dosage of 10-15mg a day transdermally -talking trest ace here) you should have minimal estrogen related sides.

Only downfall in my eyes is that it may take longer to recover from than test. Again, this should be minimal if using as a test base and not as a main compound, like 50mg/ day or something.