S23 is the ish

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Osta and Rad. Felt full but not a huge difference. Been on EA S23 for 3 weeks and damn! This is legit, sucks EA is gone now.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I love s23. I've taken ostarine and s4. Loved s4, and s23 is like s4 times 10 with no vision sides. I'm on week 6, running it for 8. With dermacrine as a test base and nolvadex for pct. Are you running a test base? There are still places out there who carry it.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running it currently with epi andro.

How many MG's you guys running ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump for dosing. I'm going to give 30mgs a try.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure How to describe s23.
It works but it was a strange bulk.
S4 was dry and hard and keeps getting better.
S23 was sloppy in a way. Not water retention but definitely not tight.
But strength gains are quick.
Had some cramping in calves at 50mg. Urine was dark too.
I could get the same results but better from msten.
S23 works but the possibility of it being liver toxic makes it a hard sell over a Oral steroid.
So for now I'm putting the s23 away until I can find a good use for it.
25 mg is plenty for most people

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 25mg
I got nothing bad to say about s23. But the on feeling isn't anything like S4.
But you do get big and strong fast. But there is a dozen oral compounds that do that.
S4 feels so good and keeps getting better as you increase dosage. Dry and hard lots of energy and pumps and no toxicity.
Not to many compounds that can do that. Forme that's all I need from a SARM. Gains and little sides. S23 was already kinda uncomfortable just 12 days in. It was easy to stop. I just kept thinking I can get this from dbol or msten.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing bad to say about s23. But the on feeling isn't anything like S4.
But you do get big and strong fast. But there is a dozen oral compounds that do that.
S4 feels so good and keeps getting better as you increase dosage. Dry and hard lots of energy and pumps and no toxicity.
Not to many compounds that can do that. Forme that's all I need from a SARM. Gains and little sides. S23 was already kinda uncomfortable just 12 days in. It was easy to stop. I just kept thinking I can get this from dbol or msten.
Sorry you had that experience man. It's cut me up nicely, of course I'm eating right but I love the strength it's given me while cutting. I'm leaner than I've ever been, and diet is key but s23 is definitely helping.
I've been on 6 weeks now, gonna finish up 2 more. Then onto the real deal (aas). Haven't had any bad effects, but on week 3 I got a bad stomach bug and was paranoid it was s23. Took a 3 day break, went back on, and haven't had any issues.
But I don't have experience with any of the steroids you mentioned, only s4, osta, cardarine, and sr9009.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry you had that experience man. It's cut me up nicely, of course I'm eating right but I love the strength it's given me while cutting. I'm leaner than I've ever been, and diet is key but s23 is definitely helping.
I've been on 6 weeks now, gonna finish up 2 more. Then onto the real deal (aas). Haven't had any bad effects, but on week 3 I got a bad stomach bug and was paranoid it was s23. Took a 3 day break, went back on, and haven't had any issues.
But I don't have experience with any of the steroids you mentioned, only s4, osta, cardarine, and sr9009.
I would really like to see your liver values at 8 weeks.
Are u getting bloods.?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength went up in about 4 days.
That part impresses me......but dbol does that too.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Strength went up in about 4 days.
That part impresses me......but dbol does that too.
I wonder if the dose makes a difference.

Aren't you also running a high dose of Lgd?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I love s23. I've taken ostarine and s4. Loved s4, and s23 is like s4 times 10 with no vision sides. I'm on week 6, running it for 8. With dermacrine as a test base and nolvadex for pct. Are you running a test base? There are still places out there who carry it.
No man, no test base. I am actually running S23 and Ligindrol. Haven’t pooped my AAS cherry yet, waiting on the right cycle to come along.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
No man, no test base. I am actually running S23 and Ligindrol. Haven’t pooped my AAS cherry yet, waiting on the right cycle to come along.
It doesn't have to be testosterone. I used dermacrine. You could always do 1andro or 4andro. If not, you're gonna be shutdown and it won't feel too good. Your choice, but if you start feeling crappy that is most likely why.
I haven't done AAS either, but I have test on the way, can't wait!

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure How to describe s23.
It works but it was a strange bulk.
S4 was dry and hard and keeps getting better.
S23 was sloppy in a way. Not water retention but definitely not tight.
But strength gains are quick.
Had some cramping in calves at 50mg. Urine was dark too.
I could get the same results but better from msten.
S23 works but the possibility of it being liver toxic makes it a hard sell over a Oral steroid.
So for now I'm putting the s23 away until I can find a good use for it.
25 mg is plenty for most people

S23 is nasty. Your lipids takes a huge hit from that sh1t. Good ol' methylated steroids has the same side-effects, but atleast you get something good out of it. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of all these research chems being pushed..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 is nasty. Your lipids takes a huge hit from that sh1t. Good ol' methylated steroids has the same side-effects, but atleast you get something good out of it. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of all these research chems being pushed..
Yeah that why I stopped.
And again s4 was nothing like that.
I kept feeling better on s4 .

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Every report I've ever read called it a souped up s4, and that's my experience. When I get home I will try to post a pic of before I started to where I'm at.
Many have compared it to high dose winstrol, or masteron. I don't have experience with those I couldn't say.
I believe that it is a fun compound, but like I said , I don't have much to compare it to

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every report I've ever read called it a souped up s4, and that's my experience. When I get home I will try to post a pic of before I started to where I'm at.
Many have compared it to high dose winstrol, or masteron. I don't have experience with those I couldn't say.
I believe that it is a fun compound, but like I said , I don't have much to compare it to
IMO s4 is a real feel good drug. S23 not so much. But sure I can see somebody gaining more weight on s23

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another reason I tried it.
People called it a stronger S4.
Two totally different experiences .nothing like s4.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59