New and looking for some advice

Backonit

Awards
Im 6'3 30yro about 210 not near as lean as i used to be was going to start a cycle i got tren e test c was told to run 3 weeks with just the test see how it was going and intro the tren like 250 a week for 6 to 8 weeks i am aware of the linguring sides of the ethenate if I dont react to it well. I have taken one inj of the test after talking to some otger guys before i started reading info on here and whats your input wait a while on the tren and run a cycle of just test and what supports and pct

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cut naturally imo. Do more research on gear for now. You need to know ur stuff before injecting drugs into your body.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Cut naturally imo. Do more research on gear for now. You need to know ur stuff before injecting drugs into your body.
I have to agree with ^^^. Tren is not something you want to take for your first cycle. It's not a beginner compound at all. It can really F*** with you. For your very first cycle I would just run Test-E or Test-Prop for 8-12 weeks and see how your body reacts. I wouldn't run multiple compounds ur first cycle.

Also you need to do a lot more research on what to run for PCT. I would run Nolva or Clomid. I personally like Nolva.

Also, what AI will you have on hand or run with your cycle? It's very crucial to have your PCT and AI on hand in case **** hits the fan.

Research more about AI and PCT. Also, about the compounds u wanna run.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or reply to my post!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need an ai , you need caber. Steroids aren't fatburners and you need a legit diet to lose fat.

Dosage is good and you're not going too high. I'm saying this cause in the end it's you making the decision and it would be extremly bad choice to go any higher.

Your tren E should be 10-12 weeks cause of the long ester. You haven't said how much test but If you add tren you really don't need more than 2-300..tren A is better cause then you can stop it if it gets too much.

Now real talk.. I have ran many cycles in my life and last time I ran tren and it wasn't for the first time, also worth noting is that I am quite tolerant an have never had any bad sides from aas. I ran tren at 400 (take in to account that my body is used to it). I got paranoid, anxiety, fear of being cheated on for absolutely no reason, night sweats for weeks and all this was lingering long after pct.

It's not worth it for a first cycle and if you have any anxiety/low self-confidence/or a girlfriend you have to look after, think twice.

If not it's just gonna be on yourself if something happens.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
You need an ai , you need caber. Steroids aren't fatburners and you need a legit diet to lose fat.

Dosage is good and you're not going too high. I'm saying this cause in the end it's you making the decision and it would be extremly bad choice to go any higher.

Your tren E should be 10-12 weeks cause of the long ester. You haven't said how much test but If you add tren you really don't need more than 2-300..tren A is better cause then you can stop it if it gets too much.

Now real talk.. I have ran many cycles in my life and last time I ran tren and it wasn't for the first time, also worth noting is that I am quite tolerant an have never had any bad sides from aas. I ran tren at 400 (take in to account that my body is used to it). I got paranoid, anxiety, fear of being cheated on for absolutely no reason, night sweats for weeks and all this was lingering long after pct.

It's not worth it for a first cycle and if you have any anxiety/low self-confidence/or a girlfriend you have to look after, think twice.

If not it's just gonna be on yourself if something happens.
I am in the same boat at Chados when it comes to tren. I had the same sides and I am very tolerant as well when it comes to aas!

I forgot to mention diet but that is key no matter If ur running gear or not!

Backonit

Awards
I have caber and nolva I have done a lot of research and am looking into just running the test for 10 to 12 maybe not messing with the tren for now would just the test c be good to run

Backonit

Awards
Also been doing some research on running torem or clomid on cycle read a lot of good things about it people who have tryed it... I also should have elaboreted more on what im trying to acomplish Im looking to build lean muscle

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also been doing some research on running torem or clomid on cycle read a lot of good things about it people who have tryed it... I also should have elaboreted more on what im trying to acomplish Im looking to build lean muscle
Yea man. Fukkin Tren.
"The Devil's Nectar"
It's not even an intermediate steroid...

Anabolics are just that...

They will make you GAIN weight, not lose it.

If your BF is too high, running anything will skyrocket your BP.

I'm not going to tell you what to do. I don't want to be that guy. The other guys will lol.

If your BF is low enough then test e or c. Or sustanon.

I wouldn't recommend prop for a first cycle unless you like sticking needles in yourself EOD lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to run clomid on cycle.

You only need nolva if your tits get itchy.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I wouldn't run clomid on a cycle either.